Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public The Silver Crusade of The Krath

The Silver Age

The Maw's crusade is dead, it's hero's gone lost to the ashes of time.
No Walls or Statues erected in their Honor.
Hero's who dared to break the Galaxy Free of the Chains that bind it to it's endless cycles.
Forgotten.

In the Shadows of Their Forgotten Memory the voice of there Crusade has not not completely faded.
The voice whispers from the darkness to all the lost Children.
Daring them to dream.
Dream of Paradise.
Dream of the Worlds with out Oppression.
Dream of absolute freedom!

But know.
With out War they will only be dreams.
With out Death there is no Existence.
With out Sacrifice there can be no REBIRTH.

Only through war can you bring about the death of the virus that consumes this existence.
Only then can your dreams be reborn into Reality.

We Are the Silver Crusade.
We are Vengeance for The Past to build a perfect Future.

We Are Krath!

Come Join us Lost Children.
Let us Build a Perfect Path Forward
By Bringing an End to the Imperfection of what currently is.

Join Us!

Forgive me I am old as dirt itself in terms Star Wars RPing older then most on this board at this point from the dark ages. More notably known as Tegan Starfall Tegan Starfall or Blade Ice Blade Ice depending on the era of RP you are from. So I know nothing about things like divs or fancying things up my brain gave up on coding long ago sometime around when ezboard died if you remember that. lol

Anyway first off an small introduction The Krath was sub Group with in The Brotherhood of The Maw in it's last Incarnation. It had a few other incarnations before that, that the wonderful Hailyn Hailyn ran as an old character of hers not sure if there were others before her. Just for a very brief history of the Krath on Chaos. I could go even father back before Chaos but I will keep it her on this board. To say it has along history both in canon and the many boards that came before Chaos.

So I am going to try and jump start this I have some ideas in mind to move this group forward and make it's own way now that The Brotherhood of the Maw is a shadow of the past though the scars it left are still visible.

If you have any questions or interest please feel free to ask or state them. :)

Ravenna Sarn

R
At last we reveal ourselves to the galaxy, at last we will have revenge!

I pledge myself to the Krath, to restore the lost glory of Teta and serve you my Empress in all things.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom