Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Location The Silent Enclave

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZlFcMLL.png

0mstoY9.png

• Intent: To submit the former Jedi Enclave of Svivren and redefine it in the presence of The Je'daii Order; in doing so adding contrast to [member=Veiere Arenais] personal background while at the same time supporting the Faction with a place of study and hopeful peace.
  • ​Image Credit: Click Here! And Here!
  • Canon: N/A
Links:

tlmmDT5.png

The Force Enclave of Svivren is surrounded by vast plains of forestry and flora, Svivren well noted for it's vibrancy of life swells around this location with the Force in that all things grow beyond the reach of societies care; the overgrowth is wild and difficult to traverse on foot, few paths have been cut through the woodlands by the odd and daring traveler, though this enclave is best approached from the sky via small craft be it starfighter or private transport. This location is not charted on any recent navigational computers and for all intents and purposes, this Enclave is not of public knowledge.

Security:

Description:
The Force Enclave of Svivren has been renovated since the collapse of it's former Jedi owners long ago, financed by the Commenor Systems Alliance this new structure is the epitome of modern day technologies and decor. The exterior tone of the structures appearance has been kept to earthly tones in order to make the most out of it's forest surroundings and blend in as much as possible with the rest of Svivren; there out in the midst of seemingly nowhere, the Enclave would be rather difficult to find even despite the presence in the Force radiating from within.

Inside of the Enclave, the walls and floors have been made of polished stones the likes of marble among others; a complete overhaul from it's former stature left in ruins, nothing of what once resembled the Jedi Order has been left here other than the layout for which now encompasses the needs of the Je'daii. Nuetral tones, no defining resemblances to neither the light nor the dark have been brought to the inside works of the structure for Veiere's consideration of those that might seek to study either path in the Force. The emphasis here however has been placed on what Credits can commit to the needs of the Je'daii where technology might aid them in training.

The Exterior of the Enclave has been set up with a Infra-red Motion Sensor Array to detect any incoming personnel not expected by those of the Je'daii. This system will trigger an alert directly to the Council Chambers as well as those of authorized and prominent position's personal comm-links.

To add to this motion sensor equipment, the Security Maintainence Droids patrol the forest for any suspect presence, armed with light blasters locked to stun, they are the first defense and back up for any who are able to get beyond the sensor array undetected.

forest_temple_concept_by_gamefan84-d465gqr.jpg

qeVsf6G.png

The Force Enclave is shrouded within the power of the Force due to a former battle that saw to countless lives lost both Jedi and Sith alike. As a result, the Force here is far easier to draw upon given that the veil was scarred so.
  • Council Chambers:
The Former Chambers of the Jedi Council of old, now a place where the presiding leaders and most knowledgable of the Je'daii Order come to congregate and discuss the future trials and tribulations of the Force and how it is effecting galactic society, what this means for their practice as well as those outside of their Order.
  • Ceremonial Hall:
The Grand Hall for which Ceremonies and meetings of great importance will be held. Such meetings can range from delegations sent from other Orders, political meetings or conclaves held for all to come and bare witness to. If there is anything significant to announce to the Je'daii, it will be done here in the company of all.
  • Residents Quarters:
Where all Personnel and Guests to the Enclave will be catered for, here there are rooms private and shared for all members and ranks of the Order. The Guest dorms are held closest to the Hangar bay so not to confuse them with the students and mentors going about their day to day, yet otherwise quarters here are comfortable yet humble, fitting for that of the Je'daii.
  • Training Facilities:
Where Students will likely see the majority of their training alongside the Knights and Masters of the Enclave whom will instruct and guide them with the goal of one day seeing them Trained and take on students of their own. Training facilities range from a number of sparring dojo, an arena for greater exercise and group training.
  • Artisan Facilities:
A place for students and Masters alike to express their interest and skills in those of technological pursuits. It is here that those responsible for the Enclaves maintenance of technology extending to that of the Hangar in the interests of keeping their Star-fighters and otherwise star-ships of their guests maintained and fueled.
  • The Archives:
The source for all information a student of the Force might need. With access to the holo-net and the data comport for which most Archives have been linked to, those of the Order may come here to read up on subjects ranging from history of the Jedi Order, the Sith, the light and dark-side philosophies of the Force and much much more.
  • Holocron Vault:
A place of security for that of Force Artifacts collected by those of the Je'daii Order. Only authorized personnel have access to these vaults for the sake of safe keeping.
  • Hangar:
The Hangar is what it is, the hug for all vessels coming and going between the Enclave of the Je'daii and elsewhere. It is quite extensive and has enough space for a number of freighters and yachts to land and reside.

SR0fvAs.png

The Force Enclave of Svivren once belonged to the Jedi Order of the Galactic Republic far back within the early days of the rise of the One Sith Empire, there it served as one of the many branches of Jedi spread out away from the Core-Worlds to enable members of the Order to reach out to the southern territories of the navigational charts.

Like many of the Orders smaller branches, this Enclave was a quiet location of study and service to the Force. Jedi of all ages would be brought here to live out their years in training under mentors and ranking Jedi Knights, learning the ways of the Force, the light-side and then seeking to aid those in need, be it large or small tasks in any regard that might bring warmth and reprieve to the on-going struggles of the common people.

With the One Sith Empire's rise to power however came the calling for all branches of Jedi to assist in the defense of worlds being pulled into its regime of Darkness. Many of Svivren's Knights answering the call and by result leaving Svivren vulnerable. With the balance of power having shifted within the Enclave, the Sith dealt a decisive blow, invading the establishment of Jedi and wiping it out.

The survivors of this onslaught were numbered in single digits, those that returned in response to calls of distress were met with those of the Sith who had stayed behind to ensure absolute victory. Among these Jedi to return, Veiere Arenais turned the aggression back upon the remnants of the Empire, there the Jedi letting go of their restraints in the light and striking the Sith down, the loss of so many lives leaving upon the site a wound in the veil of the Force where it's power can be drawn from much easier than anywhere else upon Svivren.

For years since the attack, the Enclave was left in ruins; The wild growth of Svivren overtaking the remains and keeping the place hidden from all but the most adventurous of salvage's and wanderers. It wasn't until two decades later that [member=Veiere Arenais] would return here to meet the young yet enlightened [member="Asha Hex"] and soon be introduced to her following that was the Je'daii Order. An organization of Force Users that carried a great deal of similarities to his own beliefs and perceptions of the Force.

This meeting would soon lead to his voluntary support of the Je'daii Order; that of which would see this Enclave returned to it's former stature and dedicated then to their future.

Netherworld

[member="Veiere Arenais"]

Which of the linked threads is for the Force Nexus RM?

I'm also confused as to how the Nexus is Neutral-aligned. In the History section, you state this:

Veiere Arenais said:
the loss of so many lives leaving upon the site a wound in the veil of the Force where it's power can be drawn from much easier than anywhere else upon Svivren.
  • Wouldn't that kind of violent inception for a Nexus make it Dark?

[member="Netherworld"]

The Incident that occurred and resulted in the Nexus being left behind was between both Dark and Light followers of the Force; it was my hope that it could be considered neutral in the presence of what remains where future Force users might be able to take from this in whatever alignment they follow under the theory that the Force is not split into two but one presence fueled by the motivations, vulnerabilities and emotions of the Practitioners as some Je'daii and Jedi alike have expressed in their perceptions of learning.

As for the given thread, the story told across all threads I had hoped would contribute to support the proposed Nexus. Though I suppose the most conclusive thread would be:
The Post in which this link directly leads to retelling the events as seen within Veiere's recollections of the past.
The above is however the most recent in which Asha Hex (Je'daii) and Veiere have come together to share in their experiences and witnessing the Force's affect over both their lives and the location itself before it's renovation.

Netherworld

Alright, that explanation seems sound to me. Neutral is good. :)

As for the threads, I've read them, which is why I'm asking – the Echoes of Fate seems more relevant, but it's not finished. What are your plans for doing so?

[member="Netherworld"]

[member="Asha Hex"] and myself aren't in a hurry to finish said thread, we're enjoying a philosophical RP that's likely to go on for some time yet but the main subject is the Force and will express the nature of said presence around them. We're both happy to put more emphasis in towards the proposed nexus than what's already been written if that's required of us :)

Truth be told, I tagged it more as support to the Je'daii Order's soon to be affiliation with the Enclave and the fact it's the most recent thread involving Svivren.

Netherworld

Given what I've read, I'll give you two options going forward:
  1. Chill out with the thread you've got at your own pace, but tone down the strength of the Nexus a bit.
    OR
  2. Expand on the actual background of the Nexus more (since it's only been mentioned in passing so far), but then you can keep the Nexus you have in the submission.
Let me know which way you want to go. If it's 1), I can stamp this right away. With 2), it's probably best I just archive it until you two are done with the thread. :)

[member="Netherworld"]

Option two probably sounds like the best choice to me, given there's no great rush to see this completed. In the long run I think the Nexus would prove useful to have for The Je'daii Order.

Is there a time limit in which the thread would need to be completed ?

Netherworld

Nope – as I said, you can do this at your own pace, there's no rush. I'll just archive the sub so it doesn't sit around and wait.

When you're done, PM a Codex Admin or RPJ, and they'll bring it out to finish judgment. :)

[member="Netherworld"]

The last few posts have explored the presence of the nexus. You could probably just jump to those few and safe yourself the entirety of the thread !

The story is on-going but moving ahead to focus both characters on in their arc, exploring Asha hex's void walking ability (experiencing a vision) and is likely to distract from the Submission.

And hello again :p

Netherworld

Sorry for making you wait (again). The thread looks good – very detailed and long posts. Hope you continue to have fun with it. :D

Having read the RM threads through, this Force Nexus has my approval. Pending secondary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom