Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Sight of Madness

Byss

"If there is ever a dark center in the universe.." came the throaty voice of the Eye of the Dark Lord to her companion, the dark strands of her hair brushing her bare alabaster shoulders as she stood observing the city before her from the balcony.

"This is it." she said with notable satisfaction. Byss. A nexus of Dark Force energy. It was the perfect place for her to sink her roots, latch onto it's power, and augment her gifts by the blessings of the Goddess and the Dark Lord.

"Dig your nails deeply, sink into that dark seething lake of power. Tap into your potential -- unlock it, and you shall be set free."

BYSS

[member="Darth Isolda"]

The Acolyte's large black eyes were glued to the city before him. He could feel the darkness oozing around them. The roaring all consuming power of the darkside of the force surged within everything. It was intoxicating. The hunger that he had developed under the guidance of Darth Nihilus' holocron was piqued and he longed to drink the energies. He looked at the woman, the eye of the darklord, and his Master. He served her as was right and he could feel her own power. He would drink from her energy as well if he was able but she controlled him like none other. She knew his secrets, his weaknesses, and his strengths. Unlike many sith who craved power for its own sake, Odium craved to please the woman beside him and by extension the Dark Lord himself, but she alone knew.

She bid him dig his nails in and he did just so. He spread his fingers wide and held out his hands over the railing. Then he drew the darkside flowed through him fill8ng him with it's dark energies and with it he drank from the fountain of darkness that was Byss. The power was both intensely pleasurable and extremely painful. It was like nothing he had ever felt and it would have consumed him completely had not the movement of his Master not distracted him. His black eyes had turned red orbs in the moments of his drinking in the power. He would die in this way one day he was certain though the future was never certain.

<Mistress, what is your bidding for your slave.> he asked telepathically.

Approval would turn those silvery eyes into molten cores, watching her apprentice delve deep into the Dark Force Nexus of Byss.

Yessssss…. perfect.

Red lips would twist into twisted pleasure as the Nautolan’s own black eyes took up a crimson hue. There was potential, power. Yess….

His future would be great, an instrument of the Dark Lord’s will.

A hand with black tipped fingers would reach over to his face. The black inky tattoos would writhe, almost with a life of their own, slithering like smoky snakes as her nails went lightly scoring over the chiseled olive cheek.

“The Goddess has a plan for you, Odium.” she would murmur decantantly. “A destiny.”

In that instant, she too drank of the power offered by the putrid pool of the Nexus, as her eyes turned into obsidian slates, power rushing off of her as the gift of the Dark Lord prompted glimpses of the future.

“You shall feast upon others. Bind their souls to increase your power…Life for a life, you shall grow in your strength for His Glory.”

She uttered with malicious glee.

“For Her pleasure…” came the coaxing coo, her thumb grazing the high cheekbone.

“Tell me, @Odium… what is your desire? Your greatest pleasure? What is it you seek?” she asked, power rolling off of her as she stood before him.

[member="Darth Isolda"]

The power was intoxicating it filled his bones and their marrow. His veins coursed with the dark energies and he could feel the molten darkness burn within his chest. Her words like liquid pleasure pain pierced his mind and settled into place as they always did.

The nails of he slender fingers traced his cheek and an electric sensation coursed through him. To be touched was not something he was accustomed to. His still crimson hued gazed feel on her as he listened to her flowing voice.

She too then drank and her eyes became pools of radiant blackness. Her prophetic utterance, a gift form both the goddess Bogan and the Dark Lord was pleasing to his mind. He had through cunning destroyed the temple of the Jedi. Next he would seek out their spirits and bind them. Force walk was a dangerous and complex technique and it took time but once bound the restless spirits of the lost could be forced to give up their essence to fuel him and those that would not be bound would be consumed.

Her malicious glee sparked his own. Her thumb grazed his cheek and again the foreign touch was electric. He raised a hand unsure of what to do and touched his face where she had grazed it. His crimson orbs searching deep within himself.

<My desire to serve our Lord pales beside all else.> he said reaching out to touch her face with a green thumb below her obsidian eyes, <I desire to please you Mistress. My greatest pleasure is to watch the galaxy remade by your side.>

He had been nothing to all, a tool, a creature of little value. It was a secret she and the dark lord alone knew. He used it to fuel his hate. He would continue to do so until the galaxy was rent asunder and and remade in the Dark Lord's image.

“Yess… Her will shall be done. You bring pleasure to her gaze @Odium.” came her soft coo. This was just one of the many steps to be laid out for the future. For their destiny.

“Tell me, what have you’ve learned thus far.” she would motion for him to walk with her, leaving the balcony area in a soft swish of fabric, the long length of her hair brushing over her shoulders and bare back.

From here they would travel to the heart of Byss, for there was purpose into this movement. Millennia of war and battles had created Byss into the perfect siphon of souls.

Ruusan was the only other exception. As was Conundrum.

He would be as much of a vessel as she was to her Lord. Soon. Soon.

[member="Darth Isolda"]

He moved to his place beside her as she walked and bowed his head. Perhaps he was as broken as his master but the thought of the Goddess and Dark Lord taking pleasure in his plans and the results of his actions was satisfying to think of.

<I have learned much, Mistress> he said wordlessly, <To drain the force and life of a being, and bind their essence to objects or myself, among others. The trip to Contruum yielded it's fruit as you predicted.>

He continued to walk he wore more ceremonial grab then his usual armor and cloak. His upper body bare save for the necklace of bones he always kept close, and his lower body clothed with Sith robes leaving feet bare. His head tresses moved and twitched to sense her pheromones and take in the power that emanated from her. He was her hand in the galaxy and she was grooming him for power.

<I will soon begin binding more, but there is the risk of being lost to them.> he didn't sound as concerned as may be reasonable, <but I may begin binding souls to objects of power.>

Good,” came her throaty purr, she she led him into the atrium. There, in the center stood a large scrying bowl. Water would lay as smooth as glass upon its surface, undisturbed for the present time.

Her pleasure at him would emanate off her for the Nautloan’s empathtic senses to taste. Those bright crimson lips would quirk as the glistaweb fabric of her black cowl would shift over her lithe form.

Rounding the basin, her eyes would rise to feast upon @Odium.

I’ve a gift for you.” she would coo with delicious anticipation, just as her fingers would skim across the water’s surface, sending power rippling across it’s mirrorlike screen.

Prophetic sight would allow the Eye of the Dark Lord to display them for her apprentice to see.

In it, the vision of a pulsing crimson crystal would bloom within the swirling depths of the water.

For you, my precious apprentice… I shall give you the Heart of Graush.” Through the use of Sith Magic and alchemy, the Sith King Dathka Graush replaced his own heart with a Force-sensitive crystal later called the Heart of Graush. The Heart of Graush was made of the same material s the crystals within the Sith Crypts that housed the spirits of vanquished Jedi Masters. Within the heart were the spirits of thousands of long dead Sith.

The Dark Lord’s power has pleased the Goddess. She has revealed the location for your quest in retrieving it.

The creature that was Odium tasted [member="Darth Isolda"] and the pleasure that wafted from her. It was an intoxication he had never felt before. To be taken pleasure in, it was unprecedented. he looked with pleasure unsure whether he wanted the woman before him or just the sensation of being in her good graces.

he gazed upon the object in the pool and saw the possibilities race across his mind. The Dark Lord had shown him his destiny and he could only embrace it.

<I will go now then Mistress?> Odium said telepathically, <or do you have further need of me here?>

[member="Darth Odium"]

A curt nod would follow Odium, as a wave of her hand would reveal the track he would need to take.

“The course is long, but worthy.” she would then show her apprentice the path leading towards Korriban. It had been once possesed by a ship captain, only for that very ship to crash in the Valley of Golg on Korriban.

This is where Odium must go.

Sometime between the destruction of the first Death Star and the Battle of Endor, the spirit of the long-dead Sith King was disturbed after millennia of slumber. Cronal, a dark side prophet formerly in the service of his Imperial Majesty Palpatine, forcefully sundered Graush's ghost from his Korriban grave and compelled the Sith King to reveal the most potent of his alchemical secrets. The knowledge Graush imparted to Cronal assisted the latter in the creation and manipulation of the electromagnetically-charged meltmassif crystals.

The ghost of Graush would likely be tied to his very crystalline Heart.

[member="Darth Isolda"]

Odium watched with unblinking eyes as his master revealed the way. His mind sirted through possibilities with a speed even he could not quite explain. His psyche was very much damaged or twisted but his intelligence was certainly not.

<I shall go now Mistress.> he said his body marked with the twisting black liquid tatoos of the dark lord. <where can we find a crystal should the heart be broken?>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom