Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Shores of Cinder

Jyfo

A lost past, an unknown future
[member="Deus Gor Bel"]

Jyfo uttered a long sigh and turned to face the eccentric mercenary, endlessly muttering to himself. He had not known names were so important, else perhaps Jyfo would have remembered his own full name. When he had awoken on Tattooine two years before, only one remnant of his past had come back to him: the name Jyfo. Surely there had once been more to his name, a family name, maybe, but of that he had no knowledge. Sending his emotional thoughts away, Jyfo addressed the man.

"My name is Jyfo. I do not know any more than that." He almost turned to continue walking, but felt the need to volley a jabbing remark in response to this man's unending speech. "I would advise, also, that you talk less often. Even from the limited experience I have with you, I am assured that even Gungans at times have more restraint in their conversations." Jyfo shook his head and continued to follow the worn yet difficult path.

[member="Jyfo"]

After such a mental effort had been exhausted, it had turned out to be all for naught - for the man indeed had a name: Jyfo. Along with the revelation, he was also presented with a remarking riposte that challenged his methods of speech; in particular, his tendency to drone on. He could respect that... when he had time to cool off; now was not such a moment; neigh, it was too near to the strike, time had yet to flow, and as such, Deus was still caught up in the immediate. "I liked Pook better," he mumbled incessantly to himself, shoved between a sigh and subsequent cough; "I'll have you know, that such jabs are very much unwelcome - I am a sensitive character. Hence, I was offended by your incredible lack of politeness and etiqutte; perhaps, as we travel together, I should keep an eye out to see to it that you don't chit on the floor, you little heathen."

Jyfo

[member="Deus Gor Bel"]

It was interesting to see Gorebell get so worked up about, in the grand scheme of events, such a trivial quip. The mercenary was walking on thin ice, to be sure; perhaps "thin hardened magma" would be a more fitting term here, but it didn't quite roll off the tongue. Maybe Gorebell had assumed he was a patient Jedi, unwilling to lash out or use his powers on one such as him. Assumptions of that sort were often deadly.

Biting his tongue, Jyfo let loose a small laugh, shook his head, and carried on. Gorebell had only seen him meditating; he wouldn't have known that he had a lightsaber, well-used, tucked under his belt, ready to be used at any moment. With no restrictive Jedi code holding him back, he could most likely slaughter the man if he wanted to. Ah, the folly of ignorance.

But Jyfo, down in his heart, really had missed companionship. Even if this one was inclined to throw a tantrum every once in awhile, that was alright with him.

[member="Jyfo"]

No reply; Deus was swiftly beginning to comprehend the deft nature of this man named Jyfo. Deft as in the hyperbolic sarcastic sense - because this man came across as incredibly lethargic - so much to the point Deus assumed that it was beyond his control and began the expression of his pity: "I apologize, it seems you cannot help it. It's nothing to be ashamed of." However, this remark was quickly placed in collocation to his next comment, which he spoke in a rather thunderous, bombastic manner: "Now, in all seriousness, perhaps you may be willing to indulge why you're so insistent on a companion? You're clearly the keystone to the effort of navigating the trek to the starport - doubtlessly, I provide little effort to bear fruit upon the journey; I seem the only one clearly reaping a benefit from this." His voice had soured into a grim timbre; an unusual manner in comparison to that which he had departed. "Is the journey simply that dangerous for you alone?"

His neck creaked, the head twisting at an acute angle in cocked curiosity; indeed, the mood swiftly shifted to such an obstructed, masked expression, lost behind the veil of his headgear. He fell silent, following the man upon the excursion - the wind howled softly, the earth beneath them solidifying into a outcrop of igneous rock; his cloak blew about him, casting an ethereal shadow upon the already-bleak earth. Then tensing cords of thought, the connections outlined in the web of life, wrought through the Force - Deus could read these, with crippled vision; it was in the mixture of the tense, the relaxation, and the calm loneliness that emanated from this man that he drew upon, witnessing some vast amorphous mass he could not quite comprehend, but respect. He understood, in part, this complexity - behind the stream of words belched like vomit from a drunk, he was indeed an aged man. He chose not to question, and instead only said: "Forget that; rather, tell me of the place you lead me to."

Jyfo

[member="Deus Gor Bel"]

Jyfo bounded up a rather steep portion of the rocky path with quick grace and scanned the horizon, complete with setting sun and increasing wind. It was difficult for this planet to truly become "colder," exactly, but that was one way to describe it. Night was falling.

"Keldaan Spaceport is fairly small, by most standards. Typically only a handful of starships depart each day. It may be difficult to find a pilot who is heading to Coruscant or the surrounding areas." Jyfo decided he would answer Gorebell's second question first. He still had to formulate his answer for the first. There was no use spilling his troubles to the aging mercenary. He stated simply, "You have your contacts to meet on Coruscant, I have mine."

[member="Jyfo"]

"Keldaan? Provided we are both of the same persuasive ilk it should be charmingly simplistic to find someone willing to provide taxi-service over the length of light years; maybe we'll be opportune to the discovery of a saint who shall carry us for free - perhaps in exchange for work." he rambles, gravelly; he adjusts the gray cloak, wildly assailing the air before him as it was caught in the fierce wind. There was the faintest inkling of dread that writhed beneath the membrane of conscious recognition, leaving only the minute itch of despair that caught his conscious intention - though, without obvious cause, he turned it to his more direct compatriot, now acting wholly suspicious. Though, on the contrary to his already established bombastic nature, he kept this silently to himself, preferring to eye Jyfo from behind as the latter led them onward towards the port - casually mounting the rocking path, footfall after footfall, as R4-68 followed suit, rolling roughly along.

Jyfo

[member="Deus Gor Bel"]

It was not terribly long before the trio ascended a particularly bleak outcropping of volcanic rock before Keldaan Spaceport stretched out beneath them. Lights from buildings sparkled and pierced the oncoming night. Some voices could be heard, distant, and vague. A junky, trash heap of a freighter had just lifted off, sending off sprays of exhaust as it racketed up into the skies, soon disappearing from view amid the stars. Preferably we will be able to find a better ride, Jyfo thought with a smidge of concern. He was by no means an expert on ships, but that one didn't look so good.

Besides the recent takeoff, the port was mostly silent, and seemed to be a bit deserted even, though Jyfo knew it was very much still operating.

"Well, here we are," he stated to Gorebell, who was just behind him. "The grand Keldaan Spaceport."

[member="Jyfo"]

Starlight illuminated the dystopian landscape with a soft incandescence - as if a hundred candles, lost to the heavens, had glimmered to life in simultaneous warmth. An urban settlement bloomed upon the horizon; a small, empty-seeming setting, settled by plastoid buildings, pale and tall - oddly situated upon such a bleak topography. Only the occasional wanderer ventured from the shelter to take to the streets, narrow and awkwardly angled, to avoid the pools of magma splitting and spitting upon the roughly-paved road. Lights flickered harshly, sparking on the occasion - the galactic marina was kept in derelict state, and its form of introduction left Deus stiff. He coughed awkwardly and fidgeted, as he was prone to do, though with a more conscious body language; so he might display his rather less-than-subtle disgust and distrust at the site in a manner less likely to impose upon Jyfo's patience.

Yet, such forethought was destined to be shattered; his silent exposition fractured spectacularly by the third (and arguably least quirky) member of the trio: Jeeves screamed, "Woah!"

"Jeeves!" exclaimed Deus, jolted by the outburst - his hand already drawn to the inner lining of his tunic, driven by sheer instinct and reflex; his head had practically spun, as he sought the source of the disturbance; but there was none to be found. Instead, silence - and no sign of the smart-mouthed little agromech droid; a fact which ignited Deus into a panic: "Jeeves...?" he asks hesitantly to the open air; "Jeeves!" He draws forth his hidden pistol, a rustic Dl-44, scope bent clean off - as if pounded away by some rudamentary hammer - and the entirety of its frame was coated with dirt and scratches; he drew this weapon with sheer intent to kill - a mindset of violence that, surely, his fellow Force-user could read with startling ease. He took a hesitant step forward, unsure of what lay ahead in the solemn dark - and fell, tumbling down a steep slope only to catch himself by the edge; there was a crevice, vast and black as the volcanic earth itself - camouflaged in the night. He lay there, tilting, easily, forward, to catch a glimpse of what might lurk within.

Jyfo

[member="Deus Gor Bel"]

The commotion started and stopped with such relative quickness; one moment Gorebell's droid was perpetuating its annoying personality, the next the mercenary had tumbled off near the great crack in the earth. It was difficult to guess how long and how deep it could be.

Jyfo slowly drew his saber from underneath his cloak, but did not activate it yet. If there were enemies out there, in the dark, an illuminated saber would only reveal his position. With his saber ready, Jyfo closed his eyes and connected with the living Force. He felt his own presence, at the apex of the hill, Gorebell, who was teetering off the edge of a great rift some 20 meters away, and then - something else. Life-forms, of some sort, but hard to decipher.

Settling into a crouch, Jyfo closed in on one of the hostile life forms that he felt with the Force. It was downhill, moving towards him quickly. Either a reckless raider or some sort of predatory animal. In his short time on Sullust, Jyfo had only encountered a few of the native species - this could be something he was entirely unfamiliar with.

Jyfp patiently waited as it drew closer.

[member="Jyfo"]

A rumble, perhaps vicarious in the midst of his stress; it grew more palpable as the source neared and, nearing the crevice, Deus found his joints stiffening in that ever familiar primitive anticipation for what was to come. His blaster, derelict in function, readied - this rumble faded, however; the source retreating further into the caverns below. "Feth," Deus breathed, his favorite word it would seem; nudging the power settings of his pistol, he eyed the hole with increasing anxiety - then he was hit from the side by a sudden, quick blow. He was launched airborne, knocked almost the entirety of the uphill climb where he lay, crumpled in pain; he was relatively uninjured, with only small streams of blood pooling from his nose - banged against his own helmet - and from the corner of his lip, which he had bit in surprise. Still, in old age, he felt that eternal urge to complain about the minorities of his struggle: "This... my back is going to be killing me tomorrow; chit, this is why-"

He quickly dives to the side, a metal foot slamming through the rocky crust where he once lay, sending up clouds of black, airborne dirt; the joint clicked, whirring slightly before the pistons ignited with a clang and the limb tore free from the hole it had created. It's head twirled about, tracking its prey; a arch-shaped dome with red eyes alight - watching with inhuman, predatory intent. As Deus had pulled himself away he had raised his blaster, then proceeded to open fire; bolts sparked against the droid, scorching the armor and severing small fragments of wiring and tubing. Yet, even that was not enough to pierce through the entity's armor; it simply shrugged off the assault and marched forward, a BX-series commando droid - repurposed, modified, and most importantly of all: repainted deep shaded of amber. It was unarmed, oddly enough, but that did little to reduce the lethality of its assault - and in mere seconds it had born down upon the mercenary, claws clamped down upon his fleshy throat, and lifted him into the air. "BX-Commando, Designated: Charmer - successful retrieval of target: Deus Gor Bel."

Meanwhile, beyond the crevice and nearing his compatriot, two other droids made their approach from behind; colored olive and crimson in turn. The former spoke, his eyes glimmering with pale illumination, his voice cracked with age: "BX-Commandos, Designated: Whisperer and Hangman - successful confrontation of reported ally-" And, in a voice, crackling, directly recorded from their previous confrontation: "-'My name is Jyfo'-" Together, the two droids, Whisperer and Hangman, encroached upon the amnesiac force-user, fists clenched and readied to unleash a powerful assault from behind. As Deus was lifted, choking, he coughed and sputtered, trying to warn his ally of the pair behind him; though it was of little use, for Charmer only tightened his grip as words attempted to worm their way up his throat. "Silence," commanded the droid, "You are not needed alive."

Jyfo

[member="Deus Gor Bel"]

It came closer and... Jyfo paused. The Force shook within him. He had to move - now. Not hesitating, he pushed off the ground he was crouching on and performed a high and tight backflip, somersaulting over two large, mechanical shapes he had not seen before. I was caught off guard. I can't let that happen again.

The commando droids turning around with lethal efficiency, they lunged at him once more. This time, Jyfo was ready. Igniting his amber lightsaber, he quickly and unceremoniously chopped at the nearest droids arm that was currently reaching for him. It struck it hard but did not quite cut it off. These droids have much better armor than normal, it would seem.

Sizing his enemies up once more after sidestepping another lunge, Jyfo felt ready to release his anger and hatred. These commando droids had no reason to target him; given Gorebell's mercenary work, they were most likely trying to catch him. Jyfo was likely no more than an accomplice to them. Well, he would show them that he would also be their demise.

Letting loose a primal shout, Jyfo hurtled through the air at the closest droid, lightsaber held firmly in front of him. The glowing blade sunk into the commando's stomach area, if they would have had one. Sparks ignited and flew in every direction. A heavy arm swung towards Jyfo and struck him on his arm, causing him to disengage and leap back. Now both droids were on either side of him, closing fast.

Not bothering to calculate the best course of action, instead Jyfo let his rage flow through him. He felt the cold darkness spread within him, taking over his mind. A smile played over his lips. He threw his saber at the droid to his right, watching it rotate once before lodging in the neck of the commando, sending it staggering back. Then, turning towards the other, he roared and used the roiling Force energy within him to launch the droid into the deep chasm below.

The droid with the saber in its neck sparked a few times and then came at him again. "Target's accomplice is dangerous. Request armed team be sent in response." Interesting. These ones were persistent.

[member="Jyfo"]

The roar of battle echoed over the plain of magma; Charmer, who held Deus in the vice-like claws, clamped around his throat, paid this little heed. As Deus rose his blaster, in an attempt to unleash a point-blank shot from the powerful weapon - one which would assuredly be fatal to the BX droid, it was quick to react: it raised the aging mercenary and slammed him into the earth. When the first descent proved ineffective, with Deus firing off a bolt in a random direction, primarily from his squeezing intent to remain holding the weapon despite the assailment, Charmer only lifted him again and repeated the attack. By the third slam, with such power it sent Deus bouncing, with a few splintered ribs to boot, his hands disengaged their grip upon the weapon and he unleashed a cry that would surely garner attention from his lightsabre-wielding ally. He rolled onto his back and gasped for air as the droid bent down and grabbed his ankle, dragging him uphill so he might retrieve whatever remained of his adversary - as well as pull him from the reach of the pistol.

"Target acquired - Armed teamed request nullified dependent upon extraction," spoke the golden droid, free hand raised to speak into a internal comm built into roughly where the ear might lurk; he fell silent for a few moments, contemplating whatever orders he may have received, then replied, "Roger roger; Jedi spotted roughly twelve meters from current location - requesting deployment of specialized BX squadron - designation: Black. Igniting Code White procedure, initiating predetermined programming-" Crack, in the moment of distraction, Deus yanked back his ankle, using the loose deposits of rubble to pull the droid off balance and into reach; as Charmer fell, the mercenary struck out an uppercut kick, catching the falling droid under the 'chin,' using both the momentum of the fall and the strength of his own blow to deliver a powerful strike. The droid's head bent at an odd angle and crumpled into the earth, still twitching with life; Deus, without hesitation, drew forth his durasteel knife and pounced, driving the blade into the glass optical sensor, shoving and tugging to dig loose as much of the wiring as possible until the light faded from its eyes.

He sighed, flopping onto his back with exhaustion; he was old, rusty - hand to hand combat with a metallic being of artificial intelligence was far too much for him now. He closed his eyes a moment, until he felt a distant rumble, and a bright light invaded beyond his eyelids - a vessel flew low overhead: an AIAT/i gunship, equally rustic, if not more so, than the units previously revealed, albeit a whole lot more intimidating - it was a harbinger to the revelation of their destruction, a situation Deus did not care to be found in. "Jyfo," he called out, through the deep hum of the ship overhead, which activated spotlights along the bridge of its nose, below the cockpit, which scanned the terrain for the pair; "You can hold off those guys! I, in the meantime, shall head off after R4!" He did not wait, no, it was too suspicious that both these attackers and some Jedi would show up together so soon; regardless of Jyfo's part in this, he would recover Jeeves and lose him in the caves - this was all too much risk, he needed to deliver the droid's contents safe and sound.

Jyfo

[member="Deus Gor Bel"]

"You can hold off those guys! I, in the meantime, shall head off after R4!" Of course he would use an excuse to run away from a real fight. The old geezer had probably wet his pants or something of the like. The commando droid, still sparking and jerkily advancing, was quite easy to dispatch. A quick kick to the chest, retrieval of his lightsaber, still embedded, and the a slash put the droid onto the black ground and lifeless.

The hum of the once-distant gunship became a roar as it decelerated above the hill, spotlights sweeping the ridge. Is this the backup already? That was quick. No matter. Jyfo could indeed take care of this, and if Gorebell had indeed run away, then Jyfo could still find a ride to Coruscant all the same, with or without him.

The spotlight had found him, made evident by the descending night being quickly replaced with a heavenly light from above, shining down directly on him. The exhausts of the gunship blew hot air on him, nearly scalding. The ship flew overhead, turned slowly and creakily, and began landing. The landing ramp was quickly lowered and four hulking black commando droids disembarked in a light jog, heading towards Jyfo. Except these ones were nearly twice the size and had blasters of various kinds.

Jyfo's smile faded a bit. He couldn't run straight into the mass of them. He had to hide and take these out one by one.

He had really missed some good combat.

[member="Jyfo"]

As Deus descended the dark outcrop of stone, dragging himself down the maw of the crevice, blaster fire erupted from above; though the outcome, he could not ascertain. He had a job to do, that was the sole truth of the situation, and regardless if his friend was either ally or enemy, he had to make sure that the goods were undamaged. He pulled himself, wearily, wincing at the sharp bites of pain, to his feet; his hands trembling softly as he limped over and reclaimed his blaster. Taking one last look to the top of the hill, alight with emerald sparks as a hail of bolts shredded the silenced, Deus crept towards the cavern and descended. Sitting upon the bank he dropped, halting his fall by catching a broken fragment of rock, weathered by the hot air which blew forth intensely from the ground; this was a volcanic crater, a faint, red glow already shimmering from the deepest portion of the abyss, but he needed to find Jeeves - more importantly, what lay within him.

He dropped, landing in a heavy crouch; there was a roar from above - the gunship had taken flight after deploying its troops. He winced, perhaps with guilt or maybe just the pain in his aged joints and wounds, then continued deeper into the dark. He raised two fingers to his temples, pressing a small, flat, holographic button that ignited a light upon his crown - shining forward and revealing the depths' secrets. Drawing forth the blaster, as the battle above began to wane and echo into the ocean of silence that enraptured the calm demeanor of the cave, Deus pressed on, unsure of what awaited him. That is, until he nearly fell over some unseen debris. He collapsed towards the wall, stilling his breath and swallowing a gasp; pain flooded up his arm with a trail of blood, for a piece of the cavernous wall had pierced his arm. He stood back, drawing his attention away from his plight to observe the obstacle he had encountered: a fragmented, sparking piece of Jeeve's central motorized leg - torn off by something with incredible strength, having gnawed into the metal.

Jyfo

[member="Deus Gor Bel"]

Scampering behind a rock, Jyfo ducked quickly as bolts of fire shot just over his head. These droids were accurate. He could hear them chattering to each other as they advanced, listing off procedures and tactical suggestions in some warbled droid language. The longer I stay here, the smaller my chances of living, he thought to himself. Sprinting quickly to another cluster of black rocks, Jyfo put his lightsaber away calmly and focused. It was a difficult task, to be sure, trying to mix the calm intelligence of the light side with the brutal force of the dark. But he had to do it here, or he would be fleeing the entire night.

He closed his eyes and focused on his senses. Each of the droid's footsteps became louder, more distinct. The gurgling of a nearby lava spout became a roar, its dazzling light amid the dark became a blinding flash. It was time to attempt a Force skill Jyfo had been practicing for many months. Channeling his anger, his fear, and his strength, Jyfo sent it all coursing through his body to his hands, where it manifested into crackling lightning dancing around his fingers. He wasn't immune to the pain of it quite yet, but that only strengthened his resolve.

Grimacing and standing up, Jyfo sprung out of the cover and thrust his hands towards the hulking droids, directing the sparkling Force energy screaming through the air at the mechanized squad of commandos. The sudden blue light illuminated the droids' grim, metallic faces as it crashed into their bodies, sending tendrils of lightning leaping throughout them. They paused their assault, jerking and buckling as their sensors were overloaded. Finally, they emitted high screeches and collapsed onto the ground, smoldering.

Jyfo collapsed as well. Another pitfall of the dark side. In his desperate gambit for more power, he had taken in too much to hold. The lightning had affected him as well, causing him to pass out on the bleak terrain, smoking patches on his cloak and burn marks like angry red splotches across his body.

[member="Jyfo"]

Deus knelt, drawing his fingers along the length of the torn limb; his eyes grew hard and focused, his connection to the Force deepened. "Bite marks - from a large... fossorial beast? Massive, likely bit off the leg while the rest was swallowed whole - this is all that's left, likely. Rockrenders, they inhabit Sullustan caves - they're attracted to dense deposits of minerals, probably the inner workings beneath the durasteel shell; it's old, perhaps lived close to the town for most of its life - likely having preyed upon such small droids before. It's garnered a taste for them." His hand swiped along the floor, inching into the deep marks left by the beast's claws: deep, and several meters long. "It likely moved in for the kill quickly, its speed forcing its talons to pierce the floor, scooped Jeeves right into its mouth and fled deeper into the caves. Odd, it's fidgety." His blaster rose with his sight, parallel and unanimous, as he gazed down the tunnel illuminated by his headlamp, perhaps expecting it to be there, waiting for him. Nothing remained.

He pulled himself upright, aged joints creaking softly. He stepped forward and eyed the seen, with droid parts splattering the ground like gore a giblets subsequent some cannibalistic feast; it was a sight that filled him with some semblance of anger, though was suppressed by his superior mentality. "Front right claw - the impression is missing? Crippled, or amputated. Something far more dangerous down here? Nay, the villagers would be far more panicked; the villagers... perhaps they attacked it? That would explain why it's so fearful - it's cautious against another encounter. It's going to be a pain in the shebs to draw it out then, it'll try to flee from me, perhaps draw close to the lava pools where I won't be able to breathe. Perhaps that's how it's avoided being killed previously; I'm going to need bait for this." He sighs, turning back towards the way he had come; his eyes glinting with sly intelligence as the plot rolled off the tongue: "Jedi, huh? Maybe he has a lightsabre."

Jyfo

[member="Deus Gor Bel"]

First the first time since he had woken up alone and with no memory on Tattooine, Jyfo had a dream.

Whether it was the product of a more than slightly frazzled brain, or a vision given from the Force, he could not tell. Flashes of images surged through his mind, seemingly unrelated: warm, hot sands, a courtyard full of Jedi, himself exploding into a rage, killing many. Each image was only clear for a second before it vanished for quite possibly forever. Was it his past or his future? An alternate reality? Hallucinations?

Jyfo's eyes opened slowly. He didn't know how long he was out. A few seconds, minutes, hours, impossible to tell. It was still dark out, though; it was either a relatively short blackout or an entire day's length. Jyfo's entire body groaned with agony as he tried to sit up against a nearby wall of rock. He could stay here for a while. Coruscant could wait. His dream could wait. Right now, he was content with not moving in the slightest.

[member="Jyfo"]

Wounded in all but pride, Deus ascended the dark grave of his former droid compatriot; each hand tightly gripping the ladder of rock as he made his climb, wearily and in pain. As he drew himself to the surface, he rolled over the edge with a sigh, and lay there, exhausted; the ship was nowhere in sight - good news for once. He could also take solace in the fact that, should he not survive, they would not find what they were looking for; it was long gone by now. Speaking of which, while he still drew breath, he had to seek its reclamation - at any cost, and with exasperated gasps, he pulled his old body to his feet, and forced his way up the slope, seeking out his 'Jedi' companion. It was there, against a wall of black rock, resting after his apparent battle: a scene which Deus drew note of the scorched remains of black droids, scattered across the near terrain - perhaps he was not a Jedi after all? Hopefully that should not be the case, Deus still retains a sour taste in his mouth in remembrance to the last encounter with a Sith he had upon Sullust.

He stepped closer, hesitant, for Sith were known to enter battle rages - lashing out at passersby - though the man seemed rather exhausted, a boom that may allow Deus to take advantage of him: "Jyfo?" he asked, stepping around the wall of cover to better eye the man - a mess indeed; however he cared not to assess his condition, only asking: "Do you have a lightsabre by chance?"

Jyfo

[member="Deus Gor Bel"]

Interesting. Gorebell had decided to come back after fleeing to find his precious droid; but of course, too late to have assisted with those droids. Jyfo's body still ached and everything felt sore, and not quite in the good way. He had been trying to meditate, but it was to no avail. He still felt like, well, bantha poodoo.

"Do you have a lightsabre by chance?" Really? No apologies for running off, and now he wishes to use my most precious belonging. That would be quite unlikely. "I don't know why you're asking, but yes, I do, and no, you're never going to be able to use it. When I woke up two years ago with no memory," Jyfo was standing now, rage coming to his face, "This was the only possession I had with me. It's the only clue to my past, and I would never even lend it to the most trustworthy man in the entire galaxy!" He was quite worked up now, lightsaber gripped in his right hand.

[member="Jyfo"]

Right, thought Deus, of course it would be that; how naive of me.Sighing, he raised both hands, flat, in surrender - flipping off the blaring head-mounted lantern while he was at it. "Naturally," he offered, giving up on the chosen pursuit - instead, he vied for a new manner of cooperation: namely, manipulation through an honest truth and a fictitious tale interwoven within. Maybe he won't read the ulterior motif. "I never, ever asked that nor intended it," he proclaimed, slapping his hands together in a praising manner, tipping the fingers gently in Jyfo's direction; "Rather, I would hope you would utilize it to assist me - R4 got trapped behind a rockfall, the vibration from the shuttle initiated that. I was hoping, perhaps you would use it to help me - those droids hit me good, so I don't have the necessary strength remaining to methodically tear away at the stone."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom