Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Shield of Heaven Shall Tremble [Phylis Alince]

He could not help but chuckle at Master Alince's comment, he liked her very much even though she is eccentric, and she is easy to tease. But they got to work quickly, to which Theo focused once more on pulling the light side to him and through him. Directing his tendrils into the water and the fabric of the robes, it was beginning to become a little easier with each application and his understanding of Alkahest even more so.

But he was beginning to feel drained of energy, after all his skills are limited as is the power he can generate through the force. So when the exercise had finished, he felt tired but excited to see the results. He quickly grabbed the knife and presented the handle to her to take. He leaned in to see if the fabric would cut.

"How did we do?".
[member="Phylis Alince"]

[member="Théo Vhalorious"]
Finally it was time, and the fabric was drawn out of the water. They seemed fairly normal at first sight, though obviously damp, but to one with the Force they fairly glowed with energy.

Taking the knife she attempted to cut the fibres, but they were as tough and resistant as steel cable. With a great effort she was able to cut off a hanging thread.

“This will do well. I will test these, and next time we meet I can make you a set if you wish. I dare say yours will be more fashionable than mine!” she joked.

The delight on Théo's face would say everything. He watched as Master Alince tried to cut the robes and failed! the fabric of it strong and would in time, only get stronger when her application of the technique would improve. Théo was happy for her as well as himself, he had learned a great deal just in one day. He knew of course, his training was only just beginning, Master Alince had been practicing Alkahest for years but he was ready for that, years of study ahead of him did not phase him this time.

He beamed a smile at her, "I would like that very much Master Alince and thank you so much for the lesson", he did not tell her that he would go and start his studies right away, she probably would not believe him, but he would and when they next meet, he would surprise her with what he had learned. Unexpectedly however, Théo moved forward and gave Phylis a big hug.

"I am pleased with the results too, now I know you will be a little more protected". He bowed his head in thanks as Jedi do, and turned to leave her to her work. On the way he took note of the room once more, looking at all the bits and pieces she kept as work tools and in the corner was nibbles, nibbling on something and so quickly Théo gave him a pat. "Until we meet next Master Alince", and he left her to it.
[member="Phylis Alince"]
The end..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom