Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Shadows of Kesh

The Ryuk came out of hyperspace with Kesh appearing before Crucifere's red eyes that were now showing hints black again. Celty moved up behind him with a ceremonial dress on and her hair done up while the Sith Lord himself sported a red royal cloak over black robes.​
"Shall I let the Prince of Shadows know we are here?"
"No, I will do it."
Crucifere moved over to the comm channel, typing in a few keys. It would link up with the King of Kesh directly, an old code they used back in the day.​
"Afternoon my old friend, I know this is quite a random meeting, but I come to discuss some things with you. Important things. Can you make room for me today?"
Romeo turned to look at Celty, this was a new turn for the Shadow Realm, while [member="Solan Charr"] may hold a planet, Romeo held a solar system, and thus he needed more alliances, and his old ally needed to know that soon Romeo would be very very far away.​
He had already discussed things with Kay, his CO, and she knew everything, in fact she was the second to know. His apprentice Zetha was also going to be going, but Solan didn't need to know those details.​
"He's going to want to fight me...he always has that look in his eyes. Like he's ready to lash out at me."

[member="Lord Sin"]

When solan first got out of his bed to the sounds of his soldiers knocking on his door, he was mildly irritated. Then the problem came to light when he learned why, and instantly he groaned as he pulled himself out of bed and towards the door. If ever there was a pain in the ass, ever someone he wanted to smack upside the head, it was romeo sin. Now more than ever though as hos hands grabbed at a robe to wear considering he had no reason to drest up for this man, his trousers, a light brown shirt, and his Saber the only thing he needed.

"Bastard returns from the dead again, and chooses the middle of the night to pop out of no where with a damned star destroyer. Do people not understand what calling for a meeting is..."

For a king, he almost never had someone plan their arrivals and his garden had become infamously easy to break into by jedi and other individuals that seemed to find themselves here. It wouldn't be so bad if they learned to call first.

"One shuttle, keep your star destroyer where it is. You already have my palace up in a frenzy thanks to you showing up unannounced Romeo... did the two times you have died teach you nothing about manners? I'll be waiting in my throne room."

[member="Solan Charr"]

Sin smirked, of course the man was weary of him, anyone in their right mind would have been. Solan knew that something had changed, and that change was dark. "Toligon, stay here...I dont like his tone. Prepare a shuttle, I'm going down alone." Crucifere turned to leave the bridge only to be halted. "My lord you should take the Blood Knights." Celty retorted. Sin only shook his head. "The Prince of Shadows in no threat to me." And he ended the conversation as the bridge doors closed behind him.

Moments later, a shuttle made it's way down to the planet of Kesh, night had indeed came, and Sin only laughed. "I've awoken the prince from his beauty sleep." Apart from that, Sin was disgusted by the shuttle...he hated flying. When the ship finally landed, he came out in just a black robe, and common clothes under with his two weapons. Exiting the ship, Sin only wondered who would be greeting him.

[member="Crucifere Sin"]

Standing just as alone was Solan Charr, very much so with a rather annoyed expression etched into his features as he stared at the man. "Three weeks ago, it was Miles, Last week, it was Joza, and now here you are. Do you all think that i just sit around on my throne doing nothing, or not sleep at night... or are you all doing this on purpose because so help me." He sighed as the man stood on the ship ramp in front of him before smiling wide and holding out a hand to the man whom he had fought beside and with several times over to the point that it was a constant contest as two who was better. Granted the man was far more confident in his powers than Solan would ever let him continue to believe, but letting Sin have a few moments of pride was worth it now and again.

Why the bleeding hells was he here though.

Solan had been enjoying a tenure away from the Shadow Empire's former members, giving Miles a home on the planet as a favor... well and payment for some raiding he needed done. But he had never contacted Romeo Sin, and infact he had thought the man was dead. The arrival of this man now was a bit interesting but not something that he didn't think was out of a whim. Sin wanted something, and be it a match to stroke his ego, or a simple chat, it interested Solan greatly.

[member="Solan Charr"]

Sin took the man's hand, and shook it gently. His grip was more or so relaxed being that this was not his first time being here. Last time Sin had been here, he was working for Charr as a shield but that was quickly diminished. Still, Sin smile continued to reside. "I came here to talk peace. A truce, and alliance between Kesh and Eclipstica. Two planets on the opposite sides of the galaxy. It makes no sense, I know, but....I want you to know if you ever need the Eclipsed Throne to come, we will. I am also stepping down from the throne soon to give it to...my elder sister." The smile vanished the mention of her. Was this the best course? She was wise, carrying, but she was not strong...maybe...Eclipstica didn't need strong anymore.

"Solan, friend, for too long we have fought a contest that is never ending...till now. I no longer care who is better than who, as long as we are friends that is all that will ever matter."

[member="Crucifere Sin"]

The words sounded like something that didn't fit the man who Solan knew far closer than most in this galaxy. It was for that reason a blade fell into his left hand, and his saber in his right as it ignited and was held to the side of Romeo's throat. It was clear that in an instant Solan had changed from relaxation to instant caution and suspicion with his eyes scanning over the man in front of him to find out who this person was. But by all accounts all he saw was the man that Solan knew well enough to pick out blind-folded which made his grip tighten a bit. His own soldiers watching this, stunned to see the change in their leader and not knowing what was going on.

"Forgive me, 'friend', but the Romeo Sin i know of would never throw away a title of supremacy over others. The man is arrogant, a pain in the ass, delusional and otherwise reckless, but certainly more truthful to what he is compared to what ever you are. So how about you explain this change of heart before i assume someone put you under a very, very, impressive bout of programming. Ok?" He smiled at Romeo with a rather twisted grin as the color drained from his face and he waited for the man to do as he said, or to simply vanish from his sight. Kesh and Eclipstica needed no truce, because there was no hostility between them. As long as Solan was alive there would never be any hostility. Something that Romeo should have known already.

[member="Solan Charr"]

Sin felt the man tense up by his words and knew this wasn't going to turn out the way he had hoped. Specially when his right lightsaber activated and was positioned next to his own throat. The Vahla could only smile at this though, believing he should have seen this coming. As Solan questioned whether or not this was the real Romeo, Sin chuckled at this thought. Was he Romeo? No, he had dropped the name and anything dealing with the man Romeo had been.

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion."

Sin's eyes closed at the words, soaking in their meaning. The only thing that was left of Romeo in Crucifere was the last name Sin, and the heritage his blood brought with it. Slowly, the Sith Lord rose his hands up in the air, showing that he was no threat, and that his own weapons were the last thing on his mind.

"I guess you could say I am Romeo, but at the same time I am not. Not anymore. You may call me Crucifere if you wish, or don't either way makes no real difference I suppose. For too long Solan I have ran from who I was, from what I could be. I have decided that I shall live by the Sith Code. Do not mistaken this as me taking part of the One Sith though, no they have turned the ideology of the Sith into an abomination. I believe we could both agree on that, yes? May I ask that you relax and try to see that I am trying to be a little more logical with what I do compared to what I used to do. I understand that such a drastic change is strange, and that what I ask may seem unnecessary, but...I believe an alliance between Kesh and Eclipstica would be most beneficial for both parties involved. I would send the Ryuk away if it would put you at ease?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom