Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Shadow Legion

Shadow Legion
mass_effect_systems_alliance_marines_logo_by_titch_ix-d4qwv7o.png
I am a Legionnaire.
I will do all that my Order requires me to do.
I am a volunteer, I know well the hazards of my profession.
I serve with the memory of those before me, I swear to uphold the honor of their legacy in all I do.
I am a warrior. I will fight wherever and whenever my Order requires me. I shall perfect every artifice of war.
I will keep my mind and body clean. I will maintain my arms and equipment for this my debt to those I serve.
I will not fail those for whom I serve. I will not bring shame upon myself or the Legion.
I will never leave a fallen brother. I will never surrender though I am the last. And if I am taken, I pray for the strength to defy my enemy.
I am a member of my Order's soldiery. I do not seek recognition or accolades. My goal is to succeed in my mission - and live to succeed again.
Axios!
- The Legionnaire's Creed

-- Description --
The Shadow Legion is the premier fighting force in the entire Silver Jedi Order. Though there may be Jedi Guardians or protectors of the Order, none pass the fighting proficiency and skill of the Legionnaires. Hailing from the ranks of the Antarian Rangers, the Shadow Legion is an elite unit within the elite. They are the best of the best in every single thing they do - and failure is not part of their vocabulary. Their skills range from direct action, to reconnaissance, to assassinations, to unconventional warfare, to counter-terrorism, and even personnel and resource recovery.

The total strength of the Legion is unknown, although historical sources dictate that a legion's organization of men is 5,200 men. This may or may not be true, and you will never get a straight answer from anyone. Secrecy is of the utmost importance. This secrecy and brotherhood of the Legion is a testament to their loyalty to the Silver Order and the values they uphold. They are the guardians of the Light and the destroyers of evil. If heard of, they are often reported serving alongside the Silver Shadows. Together, the Shadow Legion and the Silver Shadows are the ultimate force in the galaxy when it comes to fighting the forces of chaos.

ghost_recon_by_spectre207-d4ttxw4.jpg

-- Joining --
In regards to joining the Shadow Legion, you cannot be a Force user or known Force sensitive. Although their counterparts, the Silver Shadows are, no known Force sensitive may gain entry into the ranks of the Legion. They also only choose from the current personnel of the Antarian Rangers. If you are a veteran of the Rangers or an experienced combatant, you may find yourself being slipped into an alleyway and then taken to a remote location in the middle of nowhere.

If you pass the overall examination and swear into the ranks, you will immediately be shipped off to a rigorous ten weeks of training and another three weeks for advanced training in your specialty. As far as the training goes, it's nothing out of the ordinary. Marksmanship, demolitions, small unit and infantry tactics, strategic entry and exfil, and numerous other special operations maneuvers. There are many roles to be filled within the Legion, here are a few specialties:
  • Hasta (Spear): Infantryman, the staple of the Legion as a whole. You will fight, and fight hard in nearly every terrain and every climate.
  • Pilum (Javelin): Demolitions Expert, you're one of the select few that gets to flaunt their Pyromaniac tendencies with permission. You blow stuff up and get paid to do it.
  • Scutum (Shield): Pilot/Driver, the cavalry of the Legion. You drive tanks, walkers, and assault vehicles. You also have the option to pilot Starfighters, Gunships, or even Bombers attached to the Legion's Close Air Support unit.
  • Sagittarii (Bow): Sniper, the deathbringer from a mile away. If the Order wants a baddie to die, you're their guy.
  • Plumbata (Dart): Heavy Weapons Expert, the man who's got enough muscles to lug around a light machine gun and enough ammo to bring down a building.
  • Galea (Helmet): Officer/Team Leader, the playmaker. You're the one leading these squads and platoons, even companies of Legionnaires into battle. Special permission required to command Legionnaires.
There are many opportunities available to any who wish to join the Shadow Legion. Instead of applying, distinguish yourself in battle. Maybe, just maybe, will you get an unmarked letter or bound and dragged off somewhere. We know where you live, we know how to get to you.

If you're considering striking against the Silver Jedi Order, spreading darkness, or even disrupting galactic stability, watch your back. You may be able to bring down a single brother, but there will be thousands like him who will stand for honor and justice. They are the unsung heroes, the monsters under your bed, and the shadow that trails you.

We are Legion, for we are many.
war_is_the_same_by_lordhayabusa357-d7h0bgm.png
--Equipment and Gear--
Armor:
Weaponry:
  • N/A
Vehicles:
  • N/A
Starships:
  • N/A
ghost_sniper_team__ghost_recon_future_soldier__by_mattboggs-d562tgh.jpg

[member="Camellia Swift"]

I have limited time today, but will be back on tonight, let me and Connor take a look then.

also

[member="Xander Carrick"] you back?

EDIT:

I have had a little time to take a look. So far my wish list is:

1. Xeta Infantry Transport (numbers needed to be discussed)
2. Rendili Battle Tank (numbers to be discussed)
3. SkyArch Speeder (numbers to be discussed)
4. Oversight Recon and Security droids (numbers to be discussed)

The only question I have for Camellia is what ship would you suggest could carry all this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom