Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC The Shadow Gundan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: The Shadow Gundan
Intent: To make a infantry, Shadow Dynasty's answer to stormtroopers
Affiliation: Shadow Dynasty
Availability: Common
Type: Infantry
Strength: 7,500 (NPC people are always joining up in the army, this is pretty much a basic Stormtrooper version for Shadow Dynasty.)
Description: The Shadow Gundans are the utter most common soldier found in the Dynasty, they are all men, and women who took up arms for the Dynasty on their own accord. They are all trained in the basics of war, and team work, and all wear basic medium Padded Armor over environmental suits wirh helmets with built in Breath Masks, and Boarding Armor. (very basic stuff, nothing special). They all have armor for different terrain, such as snow, and urban. The snow armor is just environmental protective armor, and the urban armor is more so just Padded Armor with Battle Vests. When in space battles, the done the Boarding Armor...for boarding. They all use the ARC - 9965, DLT-19, and the HOB.
Vehicle wise they will use whatever is given to them, and have training to operate all types of military vehicles.
Other equipment used by the Gundan are droids ranging from, probes, to battle droids. Grenades include, Thermal, EMPs, Fire, Stun, Concussion, Breaching, Cluster, and Proton grenades. They are essential to the Dynasty as they fight along side the Drakon Regiment, the more elite of the Gundan. They act as police force for newly dominioned planets for the Dynasty, as well as the face of their military. This where is advancement comes in, branching to the other military forces of the Dynasty.
They operate in companies of 1,500, totaling 5 companies in all.

Ranking System Per Company: (Highest to Lowest)

Commander

Second Commander

Lieutenant

Sergeant

Officer

Rookie

Companies:

Hell Raisers

Sin's Blade

Hiro Legion

Dark Jumpers

The Dynasty's Will

killzone_3_soldier_variants_by_tactican-d3axi2s.jpg

http://tactican.deviantart.com/art/killzone-3-soldier-variants-199757764
Links: N/A

[member="The Shadow King"] 5,000 - 10,000. That's a big gap...wanna cut the difference and just put it at 7,500? For the entire group?
  1. Also, if you are going to go with that sort of number, which is fine if it's a defense force for a major faction, I'd like to see a bit more detail on their deployment numbers. Am I to expect the full 7500 every time they are brought down or am I going to see some sort of division of labor? Perhaps a number for a single company? Lets start there and see where it goes.
  2. Gundan? I googled it, it's a village in Iran. Not really an edit...just curious is all.
  3. Description: Far too vague for my likings. If this is going to be the countersuit to the stormtroopers, I want to see a bit more detail on their training. I cater to the side of the stormtrooper army as somewhat of an elite group, not the stuff we saw in Endor in the movies. This NPC template will allow you fall on your word for the qualifications of the NPC Unit in use. I would urge you to take the time to really flesh this out and get at the grit of what makes this groups something that can go toe to toe with stormtroopers.
  4. --For instance: What does it mean that they have snow and urban armor - is there a functional difference or is purely cosmetic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom