Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eternal Empire

“We are the Eternal Empire! The end of the evolutionary line! The past is our faith. The present is our struggle. The future is ours to claim. And ours alone.” Vast, immersive lore. Gritty warzones. Political intrigue. Adventure rife with peril...

Share This Faction

Quick Overview

Category
Minor Factions
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

The Shadow Empire narrative

Death before dishonour!
First of all, you are a fantastic community that I really love! And thank you for helping to keep the EE as a major faction. And of course, thank you for completing the survey. You are fantastic! <3

This is our long-running new narrative / plot that has already been mentioned. Everyone who completed the questionnaire wanted a long, coherent story. In this post, I will write about this and the questionnaire. Although I’d love to tell you everything right now, I still try to stay spoiler-free. And of course we are curious for any feedback.

The majority preferred the long coherent narrative, in addition to the social threads and sub-factions’ own stories. In addition, you want your own characters to decide and control situations. As everyone could see, we have already started moving towards this, e.g. see Batuu, where I, too, am only present as an observer, and they could have done everything without top management. This will continue to be the case, because that is what you want. In addition, you want a lot of intrigue.

We tried to invent the new narrative in such a way as to unite all factions against a new, common enemy. In fact, it's not that new, because we managed to figure out the story in a way that a group / organization calling themselves Shadow Empire is older than the Eternal Empire and perhaps the First Order. They were here, we were the invaders and they weren’t happy about it. They have a number of plans that they carry out in secret, so it was not possible to know about them so far.

Their plans are such that they affect all factions and even the AoC can easily join because they can be affected. So that’s why they’ve been given such background that touches on Loyalist aspirations, the cause of the Rebels, the underworld, smuggling, and the business world as well. That is, they affect the daily functioning of the Empire.

The plot; each of our new threads will have at least one objective that will take this story forward, of course it could be that the whole thread is just about that.

How to participate in it?
Either way, it can be a plot of faction threads, dominions, or even private threads (if someone is planning this, indicate which thread is the one so that we can collect the links. ^^)

Besides, which is a bit spoiler, but hopefully wins the liking of everyone (the majority), anyone can be a member of the Shadow Empire. This is because the group works very much like Hydra (especially the comic) known from the Marvel universe. That is, they have a great many brainwashed sleeping agents everywhere throughout the Empire, among the rebels and other sub-factions; so players can be members of it without even knowing it in the beginning. Of course, all this is based on consent / request; whoever wants it, only they will be involved in it.

Those who are interested, I personally, but probably the rest of the staff, will be happy to help the character figure out some extra plot to get a bigger role in the threads and the life of the faction.

In short, that would have been the case if someone had a question, a request, a comment, they would calmly indicate it here, or on the discord, on the “Shadow Empire narrative” channel. Or, if someone wants to join the Shadow Empire, it can also be indicated. And in the near future, there will also be Codex and Factory subs for this group, to this narrative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom