Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Shadow Emerges

Aerrah Katamirth

A
@[member="Darth Shadow"]

It had been some months since her Masters death. She'd taken the loss of him... well. Perhaps it wasn't the best situation she was currently in. Masterless and still technically a Padawan. Things were still on the up and up though. It had provided her with a lot of free time to do as she wished.

Nal Shaddaa

Techno music blasted in the background. This bar was one of the best Nal Shaddaa had to offer. Drinks flowed like a river. Spice was readily available. All if you had the credits. Aerrah sat in the middle of a booth; a large pint in hand. Several Bounty Hunters and Mercenaries surrounded her. Associates you could say. "Heres to freedom boys, and to the days of wild abandon" Aerrah cheered and raised her pint to those around her; who returned the favor. She had no clue a shadow was to befall Nal Shaddaa, one with ploys she was to be involved with.

@[member="Aerrah Katamirth"]

Unlike a certain other Sith this writer plays, the ancient Sith Lord did not spend much time in them. After thousands of years there were things even a pint couldn’t help with.

And yet…

Darth Shadow’s presence on the Smuggler’s Moon was nothing too mysterious. One could find practically anything there without much oversight, so he had come to collect some rare Sith antiques and artefacts. Curiously amongst Sith he’d actually paid the amount in full. Word go around if you were the sort to kill people once you were finished with them.

As he was passing the bar he felt…the Force. Looking in he saw a girl at the centre of the Force nexus. Partly trained, but not enough, knowing the darkness but not owned by it. This would be interesting.

A gesture of the hand made the bouncer forget his presence and he slipped inside to watch from, appropriately, the shadows.

Aerrah Katamirth

A
The beat kept pumpin' but things were starting to get uneasy for the girl. Something felt... un-right with the force. She shifted her eyes across the crowded floor for the cause. Whoever was there hid themselves well. If they were even in the room; which would be all the more reason for concern. "Something ain't right. I got that Force feeling".

"Jedi again Aerrah? Could go slice n' dice'em real fine".

"No. Sith. Doesn't surprise me ones in a place like this. I've felt a few earlier today, one must be close. I'd say it was nothing but keep your eyes peeled. I don't need someone sticking a saber in me cause they put two and two together". Aerrah took a sip of her drink and set it back to the table. "I'll take a walk around for the next round of drinks. See what I see.

(Sorry for the delay, I didn’t know you posted. Please @mention me each post as I have no way of keeping who I need to post to straight otherwise. Thanks!)

The Sith Lord watched the girl’s attention shift around, searching for him. Good, his presence was not hidden, it was there as a lure for her.

When the girl rose Darth Shadow waited. Like luring a mouse to cheese, she would come to his quiet alcove. Those with the Force instinctively sought those who were like them, but whether to hostility or friendship could greatly vary.

The shadow waited, no drink or food before him. Such things were too…common.

Aerrah Katamirth

A
@[member="Darth Shadow"]

"Wait here boys. Watch my back if things go south". Aerrah pulled her legs up to the cushion and knelt up. With a handspring she was over the table and on the bar floor. A good 9.6 on the landing. 'Now to find you'. Aerrah started to take a walk towards the bar, focusing her efforts of the mind to search whoever it was down. The person was certainly taking no effort to hide themselves, she caught on to him in no time. Aerrah took up position overlooking and old man. "I've never known a Sith Master to frequent a bar, at least one that wasn't some snooty rich mans club. I take it your here not for a pint, and I fear the reason may have to do with me".

(Apologies. Post Xmas rush and all…that’s my excuse anyway!)

The figure chuckled, and the literal shadow concealing them faded to reveal the old man.
“My, you are perceptive,” he commented dryly. “To somewhat dampen your raging ego, I did not come to Nar Shaddaa specifically for you, but as I was passing I felt your presence. You managed to find me, though that was no difficult feat, for I was not hiding. Take a seat, girl, you may be interested in what I have to say.”

Abruptly his presence in the Force receded to the point that only one who knew he was there would know where to look. Those that did know however would see a well of dark power hidden and ready to be unleashed at a second’s notice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom