Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Shadow Dynasty

rdOoSbC.png
In Character Information -​
201388215212.png
Working withing the Tingel Arm, the Dynasty eludes the eyes of the many factions around it, working within it's system in order to become a self sufficient faction. A single ruler of the capital, Eclipstica, hold's final say in the Dynasty's Chamber of Crowns where the systems' other minor kings, queens, barons, and various other ruling types meet to speak on matters unknown to the public.​
That capital ruler is known solely as the King/Queen of Shadows, currently [member="Kira Fenn"], the Shadow Queen to be holds the throne of eclipses. Each planet holds it own fleet, and military standing along with it's own force order.​

The Shadow Dynasty holds Eras, and Crusades for events. With Eras showing what the Dynasty state is in, while crusades are the acts of that state. Civil Wars are expected to break out between the minor rulers, but they usually end with minor cuts and bruises with one side gaining a planet, or moon while the other group heads back to it's planet to lick it's wounds.​
Out of Character Info -​
The Shadow Dynasty focuses solely on itself, and not on the rest of the board, not to say we dont interact with the others. Our members and their happiness are what come first before anything else. We wont them to feel like they are important to the stories we tell.​
New Comers to the board are our prime targets to help them get their feet wet for the board.​
There is always places, and ways to move in the Dynasty. We try our best to make the group have many positions opened for those wanting a promotion.​

All we want is to make stories, have fun, and connect as characters, and writers.​
The Rest of the Gibberish -​
Question & Answers​
Ask away and [member="Salvor Arnex"], [member="Kira Fenn"] @Dues Gor Bel and I will answer the best we can!!​

[member="Eviscarion"]

Im actually not even sure if that is the correct answer as the question didnt refer to which sun, so I used our sun for reference. The only real thing I wanna know is...pounds? The sun's weight is in pounds???? I mean sure it's a giant gas ball...but pounds???

Anyways, yes besides the fact your avatar is an amazing actor, I like that your going force sensitive/nobility.

lol what can I enlighten you about this faction sir?

Well, what is the point?

Ie, my character is an assassin of mutt like heritage, from an alternate universe - what is the point of him joining? What have you to offer him? If he were to join, what are the likelihoods that he will prosper?

As said, he is an assassin/agent so would you even have use for him? Knowing that you don't interact with the outside galaxy as said.

[member="Romeo Sin"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom