Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Shadow Collective - Minor Faction Advertisement

The Shadow Collective

keqy7fmz.png

"We are all brothers and sisters in the darkness.
To long we had to obey to lies.
It is time that we reclaim our freedom."

Description

The Shadow Collective is pseudoreligious group dedicated to sharing the dark side. Other than all the empires or other centralized governments it has no capital, no worlds and no official leaders. Its and idea, an promise of freedom and individualism in world dominated by order, by rules and by control.

"We all are children of Korriban"

The followers of the dark side are hunted in large parts of the galaxy, forced to hide and run from those in power. These seeking the ancient knowledge often have to either join a group of dark siders, one that might not even aligned with ones believes or take their search into their own hands by hunting down books and texts that still hold what they seek. The Shadow Collective is born out of the necessitate for dark siders of different cults and sects to be united by a network that allows them to draw from the knowledge of others. Because dark siders are not know for their cooperation and ability to trust the Collective offers a anonymous place located in the holonet that allows the sharing of knowledge without revealing ones identity. It also allows to send anonymous messages and create inquires on the site to find a master that is willing to share. Inquiries for masters to find apprentices. Even jobs for those with special talents. And that all while staying hidden to rest of the galaxy. Some resourceful criminals even found there way to the Collective, seeing an opportunity to create a network for their operations. Besides the holonet, the Collective is known for sharing its propaganda in form of streetart, leaflets and word of mouth.

The Manifest

"We are all born to the darkness,
Witches, Sith, Dark Jedi and anyone else who hears our calling,
We are all brothers and sisters in the darkness.
To long we had to obey to lies.
It is time that we reclaim our freedom.

To long we did hide from one to another,
fearful of those who choose a different path.
Now we will stand in unity,
As we are all born to the darkness.
The force shall free us."

What is the Shadow Collective?

Do you remember the Jedi Academy Network? Take the idea of a network for force masters and apprentices minus the light side alignment and centralized facilitys. To avoid becoming a target the meetings happen in hiding. It is also a place were sith, dark jedi, witches and any other kind of dark side character can come to learn from each other, without being part of a faction that focuses on sith or witches or whatever. It is also a place that is up to you to shape. When I say Collective, I mean it.

What alignment does the Shadow Collective fall under?
We are a dark side faction, but we also embrace the grey.

What type of characters are welcome?
Anyone obviously. I mean as long as you have a reason to join the secret jedi academy rip of for darksiders.

Does your faction focus on PVE, or PVP?
We are a collective so depends what the people want.

Do you plan to go Major?
Yes and no. I personally would like to go major one day in the far future but as of now it makes more sense to stay minor and function as a trainings facility for darksiders.

Got a link?
Yo.

I have more questions!
Just holla at me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom