Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Search

Planet: Eclsiptica
Objective: Find the clues to my sister.

It had been a long couple of months since my sister disappeared. I had chosen not to go looking for her right away in hopes that she just wanted a short get away from reality. It seems that I was wrong. It has been a long time since I have taken the time to work with my swords in a relaxing manor.
With one in each of my hands I swayed and stabbed at the air, hoping it would being me a little bit of peace. Sadly it did not. I put my swords back across my back and closed my eyes, when I opened them a small flame stood of the tip of my right index finger. The air around me felt cold compared to my finger, it was lonely feeling as well. With my hair in a high bun and out of the way of the fire I let it bounce from finger to finger. I wasn’t usually like this, only when I was deep into thought about something in my past.
“Oh what a beautiful sight.” I spoke to myself knowing there was nobody around. I had come to Eclisptica looking for someone by the name of Romeo Sin and [member="The Shadow King"]. I wasn’t sure which this person preferred. All I knew was that my sister used to know him, and I hoped that he may know where she could have been off to.
In my mind I remembered how Eliza had broken down when she learned that she had family. How her heartbeat was fast but curious. I missed her, even though I didn’t know much about her. I wished she would have told me more about herself. Thinking of that time I vaguely remember her introducing me to a young girl, though I couldn’t remember her name.
Well, if I by chance find her I will ask her as well, I thought to myself. With that thought gone I began to make my way towards civilization and out of the open area. I did not know what this Romeo Sin looked like but I knew I must find him. It couldn’t be that hard could it?
As I began to walk to the nearest building I pulled my hair down from the bun and let it drape across my face, nobody would know who I am but I wanted to be cautious. In the distance I could feel another with the power if fire in their veins. I couldn’t make out who it was but they were close. Feeling the power of other was a gift I learned I had at a young age. I hoped for an instant it was the person I was looking for.

Crucius Sin

A Sin That Shifts
Crucius was basically lounging on a bench outside in the courtyard, reading some report or another on the defenses of Belkadan. The numbers meant nothing to him, really. It'd take a good tactician to gain any sort of meaning out of these, and a tactician was not one of the things the Shifting Prince could be labelled as.

An unfamiliar Force presence brushed against his mind, and his eyes snapped up to the girl who was crossing over to the building nearby. At least she wasn't going anywhere near Romeo... His nephew lived in the main part of the castle, and that girl was heading into an armory.

Wait... What the hell was she doing at the armory? Crucius slid up quickly from his bench, tucking the datapad into his pocket, and tapped the girl on the shoulder.

"What're you doing here, kid?"

[member="Selene Downheart"]

I was walking to find Romeo when I made my way into some sort of structure that could only be described as a castle. The outside was wonderful but the inside, well it was breathtaking. I made my way down to what looked like an armory, looking around |I tucked my hair behind my ear and took it all in. Then something, no someone touched me.
With a swift movement I grabbed one of my throwing knives and touched it to the mans chest as i spun around.

"Who are you calling a kid!?" I stared deeply into his eyes. "I am looking for Romeo Sin." As I glared harder the knife began to heat up from my hand, which should be burning his skin by now.
"What does it matter to you?"

[member="Crucius Sin"]
[member="The Shadow King"]

Romeo stepped out of the shadows, and revealed himself. @Crucis Sin was intercetping her, and it was amusing, but Romeo had to butt in.
"Its okay Uncle Crucy. I know her." He dismissed his Uncle. "This is a tad bit personal..." he hooked his arm around Selene's, and guided her towards a study room that was a single, to pair use. After guiding her in, he closed the doors behind him with a flick of his hand.
"So tell me, are you of the energy vampire club? Or is that just Eliza?" He said with a smile, but a very serious tone in his voice. "I could sense your presence before you even walked into my home..its similar to Eliza's but its very much different..." he turned towards a window, and opened it's blinds to let the Sun beam in. They had maybe three hours left of day light.
"So what can I do for you Miss Downheart? I am sorry to say, but my blood, and bed is off limits at the moment." He turned with a playful wink, but still a very serious tone.

When [member="The Shadow King"] walked in I knew it was him, there was something special about him that made him seem calm yet dangerous. His arm wrapped through mine and we made our way to what seemed like a study room.
"So you know my name, but you don't know everything you should." I shook my head lightly letting my hair fall, "I am not an Energy Vampire like my sister, but we are very much connected." I sighed and wondered if she was alright.
"Don't act like you are all that, I am here on behalf of my sister. Not to rouse you into bed. She has gone missing and I know you two used to be close." I looked at him dead in the eye as I spoke, not showing any emotions. "There is much you don't know and if you would give me a little time to explain, I can convince you that I need your assistance in finding her."

Romeo folded his arms and laughed a little, taking a seat in front of her, and leaned back, he spoke. "I know more then you think I do. I know that Eliza is missing, and I have no idea as for I to went missing around the same time she did." He then kicked a foot up on the table, and kicked his chair onto two legs. "Alright, tell me what this is that will convince me to help you search for her...as if I need convincing in the first place.."

I continued to stand, not wanting to lose the little authority I thought I had,
"My sister and I have a connection. If we don't get this connection fgured out she was and probably is going crazy. I have followed her wherever she went since she was young, never being to far away. Now I can't even feel her close. This is dangerous." I looked at him sitting there casually while I freaked out on the inside.

"This connection could be the death of her in the end."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom