Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Species Review The sanguinaris

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

• Intent: to add to the lore of the sanginir
  • Image Credit:
  • Canon: N/A
  • Permissions: I can post a link to the permission for but I cant post a link to the message since I dont really know how to get the link to the message Here
  • Links: N/A
GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Description:
    The Sanguinaris, ancient and enigmatic beings, stand as a testament to the darker recesses of galactic history. Born from a distant planet veiled in blood-red shadows, their civilization thrived amidst the echoes of forgotten epochs. Millennia of prosperity gave way to gradual decline, leading to the fragmentation of their once-glorious society. Yet, amidst the decay, the Sanguinaris persisted, their legacy etched in the annals of time as a reminder of the depths to which sentient beings can sink.

Physically imposing and inherently predatory, the Sanguinaris command fear and awe in equal measure. Their ethereal beauty belies a predatory nature, their very essence intertwined with the primal urge for blood. Horns adorn their heads, symbols of their status and power, while their eyes gleam with an insatiable hunger that knows no bounds.

Driven by a primal thirst for blood, the Sanguinaris have a culture of darkness and ritual. Omnivorous by necessity, they partake in the consumption of fresh blood as a sacrament, believing it to be the lifeblood that sustains their existence. Blood, to them, is not merely sustenance but a conduit to power, a source of strength and vitality that fuels their darkest desires.

Communication among the Sanguinaris is shrouded in mystery, their ancient tongue a labyrinth of whispers and shadows. Gestures and body language speak volumes in the silent dance of their culture, conveying secrets known only to those initiated into their arcane rituals.

Technologically advanced yet spiritually bereft, the Sanguinaris harness the power of life force energy for nefarious purposes. Blood weaving, their dark art, encompasses a range of abilities that manipulate the flow of Anima, the life force that courses through all living beings. Through blood weaving, they can enhance their strength, manipulate minds, and even twist the fabric of reality to suit their desires.

But for all their prowess, the Sanguinaris are not invincible. Vulnerable to the ravages of fire and the touch of beskar, they tread a precarious path between immortality and oblivion. Madness lurks at the edges of their consciousness, the primal urges of their nature threatening to consume them from within.

In the shadows of the galaxy, the Sanguinaris dwell as ancient predators, remnants of a long forgotten civilization Their legacy is one of fear and fascination, a cautionary tale whispered in hushed tones by those who dare to tread where others fear to dwell.
PHYSICAL INFORMATION
  • Breathes: Oxygen
  • Average Height of Adults: Variable, typically ranging from 1.6 to 2 meters.
  • Average Length of Adults: N/A
  • Skin color: Variable, often with pale undertones. Some individuals may have grey skin.
  • Hair color: Varies widely among individuals.
  • Distinctions: The Sanguinaris possess an otherworldly grace and elegance, often adorned with horns that vary in shape and size. Their luminescent eyes captivate onlookers, and gender differences are usually the same differences humans would have in gender and mature sanguinaris exhibiting a refined aura.
  • Races: Cultural variations exist, but no distinct physical races.
  • Force Sensitivity: Standard
Strengths:
  • Natural strength: Sanguinaris possess alot of strength that would be considered inhuman
  • Onto Eternity: By nibbling at or devouring the life of others, the Sangnir can perpetuate their existence forevermore - they can still be slain and indeed are no harder to injure than their appearance would indicate. That said, Anima can be "burnt" to accelerate their regeneration, with most being able to heal cuts and bruises easily and the greatest of them being able to recreate entire body parts - if well-fed.​
  • blood weaving: just like the sanginir they use anima as there source of power​
  • Apex Predator:the Sanguinaris have superior strength, senses, speed, and reflexes just like sanginir​
  • blood alchemy : just like sanginir they practice something similar to alchemy​
  • clawed hands: there fingers are clawed so it makes it so they naturally have a weapon​
Weaknesses:
  • Vulnerability to Fire: Like their descendants, the Sanguinaris are susceptible to fire, which hampers their ability to regenerate.
  • Red Hunger: The primal urge for blood can drive Sanguinaris to madness if left unchecked.
  • weak to beskar: beskar can harm sanguinaris more then most things and has a certain burning sensation to them
CULTURE
  • Diet: Omnivorous, with a preference for fresh blood as a source of sustenance.
  • Communication: The Sanguinaris communicate primarily through a complex spoken language known as the Ancient Tongue, supplemented by subtle gestures and body language.
  • Technology level: Advanced, with a focus on harnessing life force energy for various applications.
  • Religion/Beliefs: Many Sanguinaris adhere to ancient rituals and beliefs centered around blood because they believe blood is life
  • General behavior:
  • Anima and the Maw: they happen need anima or blood in order to survive because without it they will die
    Thralls: just like sanginir they can have thralls
HISTORICAL INFORMATION [ The Sanguinaris trace their origins back to a distant planet lost to time, where they flourished as a highly advanced civilization. Millennia of prosperity were followed by a gradual decline, leading to the eventual fragmentation of their society. Despite their waning influence, the Sanguinaris persisted, adapting to the changing tides of galactic history while preserving their ancient traditions and knowledge and it also led to them making the sanginir But before this happened they lived on a far forgotten planet that was mostly blood red and they had machines powered by blood.

Last edited:
Judah Lesan Judah Lesan Basically I had a conversation and asked can I make something related to the sanginir and they basically said ok go at it and the person I'm talking about is the person who there is a link to and I cant really link a chat or atleast I dont think

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
Ren Ren

Put the original Sangir sub in the links field or link it in intent. Permissions won’t be needed for this project so you can put N/A.

I’ll judge it from there once that’s done, which should be pretty easy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom