Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Sand and Stars

Sarapin

Keln Velcher, the CEO and Majority Shareholder of Sarapin Extraction stood waiting in a dark room, the only light that pierced the blackness that cloaked the man was that emitted by the holocomm in the center of the room. It was blinking slowly, awaiting an answer from the other end of the message. Keln was waiting, had been waiting for a response for some time now and was growing impatient. Just as he began tapping his foot, the image began to form before him.

Instead of pale blue, the light fluttered pale red as the shape of a being took form. The form could have been anything vaguely humaniod, hooded with every feature of its face black as the darkest void, little more than its shoulders visible from the projection, "Lord Velcher, I was not expecting to hear from you for some time. I suppose this is an important matter?" The voice was garbled, barely recognizable as male and filled with what sounded like a low growl.

"Darth Orthrus, the Free Worlds are sending a delegation tomorrow to negotiate a trade agreement. My shareholders are anxious to strike a beneficial deal before we are the only ones left that haven't. They want to agree to the terms." The young man spoke with a respectful tone, despite his obvious disdain for the situation.

"And you will not meet with them. Turn them away until the Queen and her delegation take notice of you." The feral growl that accompanied the being's voice seemed closer, as though Keln could feel the heat and moisture from some large canine's presence just in front of him.

"I know that is what you said, but the terms they have presented to us are hard to decline. I... What if the Board removes me because of this?"

"Poverty and unemployment should be the very least of your worries. You will do as I command and you will find a way to ensure that my commands are fulfilled, regardless of the obstacles laid before you. Turn them away at the door, demand a meeting with the Queen at the end of the week. You will deny her terms until you receive further instructions from me." This time Keln felt as heat wash across his face from the breath of something. His father had been the one that struck a deal with this Sith during the Dark Lord's reign over the core and when his father turned his back on that deal, he had been torn to shreds by dogs. At least, that is what Keln heard.

"Yes lord. I will comply."

The image of the masked Sith briefly paused, still as could be. "Good...", the figure spoke as it leaned back away from the projector, its form once dissipating and the feeling of unease Keln felt dissolved. He didn't feel breathing upon him any longer. Hopefully he could get out of this with his life and his wealth intact.

Iloh

Draco had been very secretive about where he had decided to take Faith for their vacation, and so far Ana had played along with the Prince-Consort, secretly helping by packing Faith's luggage for the Queen without letting her see what she had stowed away for her. It was all part of the surprise, which would be ruined if Faith knew where Draco was taking his Princess off to, where he planned to spend the next several days isolated from the worries of power and responsibility.

The short trip from their last official state visit was almost over, and the Prince slumped in bed his shoes kicked off but otherwise still fully dressed from the last meeting, slacks and a button down shirt with the sleeves rolled up. Ana had seen to packing his bag partially, though Draco had stuffed a few things into the bag himself and looked over what the woman had decided on. While he trusted that Ana would ensure Faith was adequately prepared and would not be embarrassed to wear anything the woman packed, Draco was not so sure about what she would pack for him. He had thrown out what she called a bathing suit that appeared much more like bracelet from the look of it. Ana had protested, claiming that it matched one of the suits she had packed for Faith, but still, that was gone in favor of numerous pairs of trunks.

"So, ner runi. Are you excited to be away for a while. Just the two of us?" He asked quizzically, raising an eyebrow to the gorgeous brunette sharing the room with him as he spoke. "To go some place quiet, some place you've never been before?"

[member="Faith Organa"]

Vacation she had looked the word up and verified the meaning. She looked over at her husband, her protector, and his chief masseuse "I am looking forward to being away it has been a very long time coming. I just hope I can keep my mind on resting, though Ana will send anything that cannot wait." It was always that way they could go away but they were never far from Ana.

Ana who was only working part time as she cared for her son, even Captain Lindsey had taken time off to bond with the little one. The day Ana had come in with the bundle Faith remembered her children being little smelling of powder so soft and just as cute. How she longed for days like that again.

She looked at Draco sprawled across the bed not a vision, but definitely still an adonis. She missed his lond dark tresses. His eyes though those stormy grey eyes that always showed what he was feeling she loved most. Those eyes told her when he appreciated her figure, when he was happy, when he was moody and when he was trying to be seductive. Yes Drahr's eyes were the windows into his soul.

She took a deep breath as she slipped from her shoes and slowly crawled onto the bed next to Draco. "I could use a glass of wine, and some quiet time with you. How does that sound?"

[member="Draco Vereen"]

"Quiet time?" Draco asked with a grin, though he had a decent surprise for Faith upon their arrival at the resort he had chosen for them to vacation to. Nevertheless, the warrior proceeded to roll off the bed to pour her the requested glass of wine. True to mandalorian fashion, Draco intended to drink quite a bit during their vacation and so had no qualms or misgivings about providing his princess with a few well earned comforts early.

Their room had a few different colors of wine stashed away, a bottle of emerald wine from their house vineyard, a red from somewhere on pre-Netherworld Corellia, and a white from Naboo, in a cabinet along with glasses and goblets. The dark haired warrior withdrew what he believed to be Faith's favorite, the Emerald Wine from Alderaan and pulled the cork with his teeth. The two of them sipped it occasionally, and Faith seemed to enjoy its aroma and taste more than others. Maybe it was the scent of home and peacefulness, maybe it was pride over it belonging to the Organa family. Or perhaps the emerald grapes were just the most tasteful to her sensitive tongue. He emptied the last of the bottle into two glasses, perhaps a little more than a waiter or servant would provide.

Draco held out one of the glasses as he returned to the bed, sitting up on his haunches beside his stunning princess. "Here you are ner kar'ta, just as requested." His eyes danced across her skin, taking in the curves of her smooth and tanned skin, like sweetened caramel in the perfect mold; and silken brunette locks he loved running his fingers through and holding, accented with strands of blonde and red. Faith's golden amber eyes pierced through him, they knew his every mark, scar, and bruise better than anyone else in the universe ever could. Faith was certainly his Aphrodite, a goddess made just for him with everything he liked and sought after and all the things he had not known he had needed or wanted, but cherished all the same. "For, that is what this trip is about. You getting everything your heart desires and more, receiving everything you never knew you needed in your life until now." The corners of his mouth turned up in a genuine smile, pleased with himself for managing such a poetic statement on his own without preparation.

"So, you wanted quiet time, well then that is what my princess gets."

[member="Faith Organa"]

"Everything that my heart desires? Oooo now that could be a long list Drahr. So many things my heart desires and yet you know time to have it all." Faith sighed as she took a sip of the emerald green liquid so smooth on the tongue sweet with a hint of tart it was just about perfect to her.

"Perhaps I should prepare a list of things I would like" she smiled devilishly at him as she reached up and began to twirl her hair between her fingers, her gaze lingering on Draco. "Let's see...I have the wine....I have the guy...and we have the ship...so...OHH I know..."

"perhaps a bath, with lots of bubbles. OR..." she laughed, "there's dinner you could cook but I've seen your cooking." Draco's idea of cooking in Faith's mind was hunt it kill it, skin it, throw it on the fire. Her idea of cooking slightly different hence they had a cook. "You could feed me grapes and cheese and fan with me with feather..." she looked over to see what looks he gave her.

She was teasing him her Knight Errant, Protector of Alderaan most importantly her was her husband.

"So...what do you think?" She fluttered her eyes at him showing she was playing a game.

[member="Draco Vereen"]

"I could make a list," Draco grinned, taking another gulp from his glass. Faith liked the taste of wine, liked to get the scent and taste, as well as the feel of wines. Draco simply drank them, not for anything other than the feeling of slight inebriation he gained from imbibing it. "And see about getting to them during our vacation." He admired Faith's gamesmanship, the ability to tease him subtly while still enticing him with the prospect of coming through for her.

"A bath, I can see about that later tonight. Perhaps some candles to help set the mood, and bubbles of course." Draco took another drink and shifted his body, laying down on his side, head propped up on his arm as he gazed at Faith longingly. His storm grey eyes danced up her form, taking in every detail he could until they met with Faith's fluttering eyes. He feigned a hurt look at her, "You and the twins never complained whenever I use to cook." Admittedly it wasn't all that often the warrior took to cooking food, and he was not a very good chef, unaware of proper spices to use for different things, what pairings to go with what foods, and having a heavy preference for hearty meats and carbohydrates. His cooking was edible, but hardly good.

"Grapes and fanning with a feather, hmm?" Draco's grin spread a little as he contemplated the thought of fulfilling that wish. None of her requests were anything he would have trouble with, in fact the Mandalorian would graciously acquiesce to her current requests willingly. "I think I can do all those for you once we land and more. However while I'm slaving away, ensuring all your dreams come true, I picked out something for you to wear. Kind of a quid pro quo, if you will." Now his grin became devilish with mischeivous intent. One of the benefits of not having the responsibility of a Queen or monarch was that Draco had ample time to plan his playful schemes, not that Faith would truly protest.

The intercom buzzed, informing them the ship would be landing soon before cutting off, leaving the two in peace once more as the ship circled the island as it lined up to land as close to the couple's cabin as possible. "So, you wanna see the place I picked out from the cockpit?" His fingers prodded Faith's stomach gently and playfully, feeling the muscles beneath the surface gingerly.

[member="Faith Organa"]

Oh he had been planning a luxury she didn't always have. Faith couldn't help but laugh she could only imagine what Draco had picked out for her to wear. He probably ordered it from Zeltros and it came wrapped in brown paper. Yes it was likely something shockingly revealing and required boots to complete a look. She didn't mind dressing for him she could still wiggle her fanny into some of the 'clothing' he liked her to wear.

When they were alone they weren't the royal family of Alderaan they were just Faith and Draco two people trying to make a marriage work. A few arguments here and there often over odd things, sometimes over misunderstandings, but always they worked through it. Vacations gave them time to focus on keeping their bonds strong.

He poked her stomach playfully as she tapped his hands to stop. "Yes I'd love to see it" she put her arms up for bit of help up.

[member="Draco Vereen"]

"Okay, then come on." Draco finished his glass in one quick gulp, draining the chalice of the emerald wine, now that action was necessary from him. Faith had given him quite the list to tend to while they were on vacation that would require his time and effort, happily provided by the Prince. Draco enjoyed getting to prove to Faith how much she meant to him, one of the reasons he suffered through boring matters of state and dealt with politics with a level of grace no one expected a Mandalorian to have. It was the main reason Draco supported her as much as he did, not because she rewarded him for his efforts but because it was one of the everyday acts of love he could do to show how much she meant to him.

Rising off the bed, Draco didn't bother with his shoes. What he had was more than enough for him to move to the cockpit to get a good view of where he had chosen to whisk Faith away too. "Hurry, we don't want to land and miss it." His voice betrayed his excitement, his tone jovial and uplifted. He had only seen some small images of where they were going from an advertisement, and now they would both get to see it together.

The viewports of the cockpit revealed an ocean of blue water stretching out to the horizon, unblemished and unbroken, untouched by war and famine and pollution. A single speck stuck out of the oceans, an island of green and white rose from the ocean, the ship slowing as it neared the island so that they Royal couple could see it clearly as they circled towards it. The island’s scenery was breath-taking, white sand beaches lining every inch of the coast, crystal blue waters as far as the eye could see, an assortment of tropical treeshttp://blog.panamajack.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/w1.jpg covering the island paradise, which just so happened to be the name of the resort, in shade.

On one side of the island on Iloh, Paradise had a villa within a lagoon with several restaurants, lounges, a few different types of spas, freshwater pools, even a gymnasium to provide guests with a luxurious experience unlike any they could find elsewhere in the galaxy. Within the lagoon where the main villa rested, a marina maintained the various oceanic craft guests were allowed to use, and a special dining room at the very bottom of the lagoon with glass ceiling tiles providing an exotic underwater view of the many tropical fish kept there. Nature trails crisscrossed the island, some direct to the boardwalks on the other side, some scenic, one to a hidden waterfall glade in the center of the island, caves sitting at the edges of lakes.

On the other side of the island, boardwalks leading to a single cabinhttp://img-new.cgtrader.com/items/2..._lxo_09e6348e-1422-4fea-9597-4217a61c12a8.jpg or a small cluster of them, jutted from the white sand every one hundred meters or so down the length of the beach. It provided some with just enough privacy and others space to spend time with their families. The cabins were suspended above the water on stilts only a few meters from the beach, within an artificial sandbar acting as a barrier from waves and larger ocean life. It seemed that the ship would be landing shortly near one of these cabins, to allow Faith and Draco to disembark the ship on the boardwalks to have their luggage unloaded before being left in their relative privacy. "So, what do you think love?"

[member="Faith Organa"]

She was trying to take it all in snow white sand beaches that stretched for miles. How blue the sky was that it matched the oceans on the horizons she couldn't tell where one ended and the other began.

It was a vacation spot that enticed hundreds and still she could see how private and isolated each spot was. They would have all the comforts and be alone when they wanted. Draco had out done himself this time this place looked perfect, she could already feel warm breezes on her skin and the smell of salt in the air.

She looked over putting a loving hand to his cheek, not wanting anyone to really know what she was saying she spoke softly as she stepped closer to look up into his eyes as she slowly dropped her hand to his chest, "Bic b sarcahye shi emuurir gar. Ni liser va parer at narir ner sianci'dr o'ryhekad bal otlkava oyar'e ca ti gar. N kar'taylir darasuum bic Drahr"

Faith leaned on Draco laying her head gently on his chest as she looked out she couldn't imagine anything that should sneak in and steal their joy on this vacation. There were only so many perfect moments given in a single lifetime, this moment where all the effort he had put into finding the single one spot in the galaxy they had not been, and for it to have the things she loved the most.

What depth of love that must be, she felt inadequate in these moments where he gave so much. She knew that their intimacy assured him of their bond, but their lives were so much more than that. They had come through so much...she truly wondered if she deserved such a man who gave so willingly and freely. Faith nuzzled her cheek against his chest sighing slightly in contentment.

It's perfect just like you. I can't wait to put my toes in the sand and spend endless nights with you. I love it ner Drahr

[member="Draco Vereen"]

Draco warmed at Faith's touch, his heart beating steadily as she whispered in his ear, a wry grin upon his face showing his satisfaction with her mood. He put an arm around her waist to hug her close, squeezing her hips gently and gripping her loosely. Beneath his fingers the fabric of her clothing bunched between the roughness of his calloused hands and her flawless silken skin, like smooth melted caramel. "Iupe gar emuurir bic," His voice was low and soft, breathed in Faith's ear with contentment. "A naas liser buskara at gar, ner naoi'rika." Though he didn't care if people heard him confessing love for his princess most times, other times she deserved to keep some of him to herself.

The yacht dipped low towards the far side of the island where the cabins rested in little solitary boardwalks inside the sandbar, the hull dipping into the water alongside the wooden planks, sand dancing along the weathered wood, water rippling from the vibrations of the engines. After a moment the ship settled and the water returned to soft waves lapping against the metallic hull, the subtle ring disturbing an otherwise calm morning. Only the occasional bird singing or fish jumping from the water broke the harmony of the island for now.

"Lets get our things moved into the cabin and wave good bye to the ship, then we can get changed and find something to mark off my list." Draco's lips pressed against Faith's forehead, kissing her skin tenderly, leaving a trace of saliva on her forehead. The boarding ramp hissed as it descended, stopping right beside the boardwalk with only a few inch gap between them. Quickly the guards and attendants to the royal couple carried luggage out and placing the bags upon the bed, performing a quick security sweep through the cabin in case their were bugs or other devices, and once complete they returned to the ship just as quickly as they had come, ready to leave the couple in privacy even if the ship would remain nearby to retrieve them.

Draco led Faith off the ship, holding to her carefully as they transitioned from ship to boardwalk. The cabin reserved for the royal couple was relatively small, not exactly an extravagant suite. Instead it was a master bedroom with an imported Alderaanian relaxa-bed, silk sheets, a small refresher, a mini-refrigerator and freezer for drinks and treats, a call button to summon a servant, place orders for items to be delivered, or make reservations for massages or dinner in the villa, and a balcony overlooking the water with a ladder into the ocean. Within the bounds of the island the warm tropical water was only about ten or twelve feet at its deepest point, and the sandbar kept the waves from being too large or dangerous. Chairs rested on the balcony for the couple to relax during the day, the beach was only a few meters away and relatively secluded from any other guests on the island with a hammock hung between two trees and a large parasol stuck in the sand for them to use if they pleased.

"So, are you ready to adorn your uniform for the day and decide on our itinerary." Draco winked at Faith, his grey eyes gleaming in the morning sun. "Not that there are any plans or appointments we need to worry about, only which activities you want to see to first."

"I'm glad you like it," "But nothing could compare to you my princess"

[member="Faith Organa"]

The sun was warm but not burning hot everything surrounding them was bright white, or deep blue. The water stretched out around them giving them their own little island and privacy. Faith stood there letting the soft breeze tussle her hair and caress her skin. How long had it been since they had walked barefoot on the beach just each other laughing at something silly.

She looked over at Draco and knew he had searched long for this, he knew what she liked, "I love it it's perfect and as for the uniform" Faith looked over, "Who picked it out?" She had a sneaking feeling it was Ana. She had that same feeling about her entire wardrobe for this trip that her husband had poked through her closets and found what he thought was appropriate for the beach.

"And do you have a uniform to wear as well" she asked giving him a coy little look was it going to be equal to what he had chosen for her. She imagined NOT. Her husband definitely had an idea of things and that was that what was good for him to look at on her was not in the same arena of what he would choose for himself. If her's was silky, he was cotton. If her's revealing, his was long sleeved. Yeah she knew his game.

"Hmmm?"

[member="Draco Vereen"]

"I picked that one out," Draco grinned widely. It was true, he had selected that particular uniform for his own benefit rather than some altruistic desire but what else was appropriate for an island resort? Was it so wrong that he would enjoy what she wore as much as she would enjoy wearing it? He didn't believe so, which was good because he and Ana had ensured that they both had enough suitable outfits for the both of them. That was why Faith did have other types of clothes stowed away in her luggage.

Draco paused at Faith's question, pursing his lips and glancing around the cabin with his stormy grey eyes. "Well, sort of." His grin returned as his eyes met with his princess's once more. "I made sure I had some similar articles packed." Similar, but true to her suspicions they were not exactly matching style even if they were rather tightly fitting boxer-brief style trunks in addition to his more comfortable pieces. In his defense, had he packed for himself because of how good the clothes looked on him that would be narcissistic, however he had tossed a few things into his bags because he thought Faith would blush at seeing him wearing them. "It is a beach resort after all, ner runi. It is only fitting we dress appropriately. I had thought about packing nothing, but changed my mind when I saw all the things at the villa we could do."

The Mandalorian had planned for a little more than the two of them lounging on the beach and in bed the entire trip, though nothing was set in stone and nothing required them to do more than that. Instead, upon Ana's advice he had selected outfits for them to attend a fancy dinner, something for if they decided to go dancing, several swimsuits, at least some casual wear for wandering around the island, and something comfortable to wear on the return trip home.

"So, plans for our first activity? I have a list to complete before we leave to show you just how much you mean to me. Something about fanning you and feeding you grapes if I recall correctly?" He had seen palm trees on the beach if she wanted that kind of aesthetic, her man slowly waving a giant palm leaf while she rocked comfortably in a hammock, being hand-fed grapes. "Or maybe you need help with your sunscreen, ner ahiraor?"

[member="Faith Organa"]

A list of activities in truth she spent a lot of time in ‘activities’ , luncheon, tea, meetings, meet and greets, and then her favorite holding court.

She smiled at her husband he had all the right intentions for a vacation, putting her in something skimpy, keeping her content and happy.

She looked out at the water, “I think we should change and swim. It’s been a long time since we did that. We can get some sun, and then have dinner on the beach. I’m sure they can do that for us. ” She walked slowly towards Draco, “Our first night let’s go slow. Tomorrow we can hike, sail, para sail, whatever but right now the water just seems so relaxing.”

She finally reached him lifting her right hand she placed it gently on his arm, “grapes and fans can wait till tomorrow.” She might like that, but this place needed discovery but she needed him and to just let everything else go. She wanted to walk on the beach let her toes sink into the sand, she wanted to see that familiar look Draco would give her when they first spent a weekend together.

She wanted to show him that he mattered to her in ways that he couldn't imagine. How to do it all in a few days?

“What do you think, hmm?”

[member="Draco Vereen"]

"That sounds find to me. I can be patient for you if I have to be." Draco smirked at Faith, letting her hand slip down his arm comfortingly. Faith was always looking out for him one way or another, this time it was trying to return some of the attention he was giving her. In truth she paid just as much attention to him as he did for her, if not more so. Draco was a very physical being and often had trouble conveying his emotions properly with words, something he worked on but still struggled with. One could only say beautiful in so many different ways before it became repetitive or shallow.

The big man pulled off his clothes and pulled on a pair of swim trunks that seemed to emulate the bikini he had picked out for Faith in skimpiness, though not completely. His appeared more like boxer-briefs with a drawstring in the front, however they were snug enough without tying them that Draco didn't bother with that. Once he was changed, the Mandalorian flopped on the bed with a sigh. He never thought he'd make it to this point in his life. When he was young he never looked further than the adventuring part of life, when he was on Kessel he never thought further ahead than freedom. During his time with the Mandalorians he never believed he'd live long enough to settle down, not really. And as a Sith he never thought he'd see thirty years old, much less be middle-aged with children, a princess that loved him, and money enough to see the galaxy. His old bones didn't ache that much, there were still years of fight left in him but when he woke each morning he never yearned to run off and fight or adventure through the stars anymore.

No, that wasn't true. Draco sighed deeply. He wanted that very much. To load up in a ship and go to the far reaches of the galaxy and stare off at the next with wonder, to fight and live for the thrill of life again, leaving everything behind him. Everything but Faith and his family. But that dream was still far off, she had responsibilities and people that needed her presence. She had a planet to rule and a dynasty to build. Draco's selfish desire to go back to gallivanting across the galaxy without a care in the universe seemed so distant for now. If that was all he had to sacrifice for Faith then that was a small price to pay to wake every morning beside her, to feel her eyes upon him, filled with need.

"How about a deal." Draco said, grinning now as he found himself more than pleased with his view of Faith. "Today we can just swim and walk on the beach. We can see everything on the island, even just lie on the beach and tan, but tonight a little skinny dipping like we are some teens sneaking out to the lake." He winked at Faith, propping himself up with his hands. "Sound good to you, ner ahiraor?"

[member="Faith Organa"]

As much as she called her her dragon he had taken to calling her his treasure. She couldn't help but smile at him and feel the warmth of her emotions wash over her. "Yes Drahr that is great. We've been traveling a lot a time to do nothing, to do just whatever together fits my needs. We don't have to have a schedule and you don't have to bend over backwards to show your love."

Faith looked again at the uniform of the day, "Let me change, and yes what you suggest" she disappeared into the changing room. She often preferred the element of surprise when dressing for Draco. It gave him time to let his imagination run wild. She slipped out of her clothing as she continued to talk.

"Swim and walk today...skinny dipping later...well..that does sound like fun. They won't catch us will they? I'd hate to be on the front page of the holo news in my birthday suit" She pulled the suit on it covered everything but she felt a bit...self conscious. It was very revealing.

She grabbed a pullover and headed out to do a twirl for Draco, "So what do you think?" She kept the cover over her arm ready to slip on the minute they went out.

"Does the uniform fit ok?" She smiled tempted to her own mischief right now. It could wait. Yes it could.

[member="Draco Vereen"]

Treasure, plunder, or more colloquially booty. That was one of the names he called Faith when they were alone or whispered in private, one of the things he called her and was for her ears only. Draco grinned devilishly, "Well, I wasn't planning on being the one bending so we are fine there."

Faith ducked out of the room to change out of sight, leaving Draco to sit and wait to see her. Probably for the best, as Draco was not known for his patience in regards to Faith. "I don't know. I mean, the closest people are over a hundred meters from us and it will be night time." Draco shrugged, not that he wouldn't be furious if someone did take pictures of them, only that he hadn't considered that possibility. "We will be sneaky and quiet." Something that was not always easy for them, but Draco and Faith hadn't broken the rules or been wild or crazy in a long time. This trip was something Draco was looking forward to, leaving all their responsibilities behind for just a few days and being like any other couple having a vacation at a beautiful island.

Faith returned, twirling around to let his grey eyes examine the bathing suit from every angle. Draco eyed Faith over, pursing his lips and opening his mouth for a moment. It was a little revealing, but they were on a tropical island. "I don't know exactly." He felt his heart pump his blood a little faster through his body. After a moment of admiring Faith and the suit he answered his princess, "I know I like it, and I think it fits perfect." He smiled broadly, "The perfect uniform for the perfect girl." The Dragon had quite a bit to look forward to during their stay on the island.

The Mandalorian stood from the bed, "Alright, you lead and I'll follow Ner Ahiraor."

[member="Faith Organa"]

She laughed she could see a lot more in his eyes then from what he said. "Yes it is revealing. It almost reveals everything...almost." She winked at him. "I hope it stays where it is supposed to because...if a fish decides to get too friendly with me...we'll be having fresh fish dinner" She smiled.

She could appreciate that Draco had taken care to do so much for her. He did go overboard sometimes though but this place..well she could live with him being overboard. There was already the smell of the ocean coming through the windows, the gentle breezes across the blue oceans more like a beacon then refreshment from the heat.

She turned again just for Draco, "Drahr come with me." She headed out the side door she had been paying attention when they landed and knew what was below, another deck where they could slip into the water. "Can you catch me?" She laughed and started to pick up speed. She was through the door and looking back wondering where he had gone.

She believed herself to be the better swimmer having grown up on the Apalis Coast but then he was always full of surprises.

[member="Draco Vereen"]

Draco laughed softly, his stomach muscles contracting. Faith was always beautiful, and she knew that if she walked a certain way, leaned at the right angle, she could catch his eye and become the center of his focus regardless of what she wore and no matter what else was happening. But he did like this particular outfit. “Well, if we need to, I’ll hold everything in place myself.” He grinned roguishly, smiling enough that she could see his teeth.

Places like this reminded the aging warrior just how much of the galaxy he hadn’t seen and how much he had left to see. It was places like this that stirred his wanderlust once more, the desire to see every star and visit every planet that rested deep in his chest. Draco had read once, that the near mythical couple Han Solo and Leia Organa had done just that in their later years with their children grown and on their own adventures. It was becoming very clear to Draco that eventually he could not tear himself apart from who he was. That eventually he would long to travel, adventure, even to fight.

Asas gar ke’gyce, Ner Ahiraor.” Draco responded, following with slow steps and making sure to allow Faith to take the lead so he could admire the suit she wore and how it clung to her curves, shifted with her body, and how he could make out her perfect silhouette. Faith spoke, looking over her shoulder and he heard the words but for a moment they didn’t register. He was so caught up in taking in the sight of her rear, that he didn’t notice she was was running along until she was several steps ahead of him and her voice seemed distant and out of focus. Perhaps she wore the swimsuit too well.

Maybe!” he called after her, moving up to a jog as he followed her out of the cabin and towards the water. He didn’t know what he would do with her if he did catch her, but something would come to mind. He could swim, and wasn’t all that bad at it. But Faith was probably a better, more natural swimmer than he was. She was also a better flyer and pilot than he was given her upbringing and exposure to thranta at such a young age.

[member="Faith Organa"]

[member="Draco Vereen"]

Oh she could hear him with his big feet! He was starting to give chase. She laughed finding the back door and slipping out quickly. She paused to listen yes he was still coming. Oh how her heart was beating with the anticipation of his catching her. If he could.

"Drahr" she called to him, "I know you walk about the palace with your chest bare and spend endless hours working out to keep fit. But have you grown slow?" She was teasing and it was likely going to cost her dearly when he did. She laughed however grabbing the hand rails she ran down the steps to take her to the deck. She looked up she thought she heard him above her now which meant he would be through the door in moment.

"caaaattcchhh me." The she dove into the azure waters. It was like diving into bath water warm and comforting. She kicked hard to get some distance before surfacing. She had not yet heard him hit the water her heart thunder in moment she broke the surface not looking back yet she began hand over hand to swim.

"Maybe I'm just admiring the view from back here!" Draco called out after Faith as she bolted down the steps, smiling broadly. She was playing games with him, being certain to tease him playfully. Faith was a better swimmer than he was, and so for a while she would be faster in the water for him. If she really wanted to stay away and out of reach, she'd be able to for a while. Draco's greatest strength was stamina, something Faith knew pretty well, though.

Faith gracefully dove into the water, slipping into the bright blue with barely a ripple. Draco, rather than race down to the platform at the water's level, decided to take a more direct route to the ocean. The muscles in his legs tensed and he sprang up to the railing lightly. Grey eyes watched to see where Faith was, how quickly she was making distance between them and to be sure she would not be too close to where he intended to hit the water. She was swimming, hand over hand away at a very good pace. Muscles pumped and blood surged, propelling the Mandalorian from the railing and away from their cabin, causing a splash as he hit the water.

Dense as he was, Draco sank to the bottom pushing up from the sand beneath his feet and after Faith, swimming beneath the surface after his princess. They were having fun, purging their minds of the troubles of their lives and the worries of their responsibilities, quietly relaxing in their own comfort. He was starting to have ideas about what to do with Faith when she let him catch her, or when she tuckered herself out enough that he could catch her. Something involving a splash for certain.

[member="Faith Organa"]

She heard something but not sure what she could imagine it. She swam just a bit further then rolled to her back to see if he was coming, and sure enough like the lumbering giant he could be he was coming for her.

It wasn't hard to see the shadows beneath the surface, she could only laugh waiting for him to catch up. Afterall it wouldn't be any fun if she didn't let him catch her. What was the point...except there looked to be a sandbar further out...well..

She rolled to her stomach and began pulling the water back stretching her arms and increasing her distance. She loved the water she always had she had many memories playing on the beach, building castles, and collecting the frail shells that washed up on the shore. She was always tan from the sun and loved its warmth.

She knew Draco had not had such a childhood but they had given their children a wonderful childhood with parents who loved them.

And now she was here with Draco enjoying the water, the sand, and tempting him to do things that once upon a time were but a dream. She reached out and touched the sand bar on the down stroke, slowly she moved up the sand and sat down. Looking out across the surface for Draco to rise up. She leaned back only inches into the water and sitting like a mermaid from ancient stories.

She smiled and ran her fingers through her hair. yes..she needed this, no they needed this.

[member="Draco Vereen"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom