Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction The Saijo Takeover

"Without me, there is no force." - Darth Valor

Aboard The Ship:
“Sir, we have eyes on the planet.” says one of the pilots. The plan was simple. All that needed to be done is march over to whoever governs this planet and make an example out of him or her and brutally kill them. This will then show of how powerful a ruler, Valor can be and ultimately take over. “Start landing. This planet shall be mine.” says Darth Valor. Darth Valor wanted this planet for this own personal goals. He wanted to more power and control. He also wanted to build up his influence. As the ship landed, they were greeted with people with blasters. It would seem to be the planet's military forces. “You are not allowed to land here. This planet is authorization only!” yells one of the troopers. “Open the door. I need five Sith troopers wedged on me. NOW!” said Darth Valor. The Sith troopers are in wedge formation or their leader and the door opens. “It is the Sith. Fire!” called out the planetary military woman that seemed to be their commander. They all fired, and the Sith Troopers quickly started firing their blasters. Shots were coming at Valor, but only to be deflected by his lightsaber. Darth Valor then force choked them all into the air, holding them there. It was only about 4 military people there anyway, so little effort was being made. Darth Valor tightened his hand and the 4 troopers of the planet dies of suffocation. “Get the rest of the crew. It seems like our journey to the palace will be a bit bumpy.” commands Darth Valor. Darth Valor is known to be ruthless. If even 1 person falls out of line, everyone is punished.

Last edited:
"Without me, there is no force." - Darth Valor

The troops are gathered and are ready to head out. “Shoot anyone who even tries to get in our way. The Palace is close. It won't take long.” says Darth Valor. As the troops march towards the palace, waves of the planet's military forces attacks. The Sith prevails, but not without minor casualties. The planet's military forces are a bit outnumbered and weak. About an hour later, they have made it to the Palace. “I need at least 8 Sith troopers with me going inside. The rest of you stay out here and make sure nobody tries to run in the palace or anything.” Commanded Darth Valor. Valor and his troops walk inside the palace. Little security threats while making their way to the throne room. Darth Valor just deflects the blasters and slaughter anyone that gets in his way. They make it to the throne room with 2 guards guarding someone sitting on the throne. It would seem to be the planet's sovereign. “Sith… Why are you here.” asks the sovereign. "I come here to take over this planet and rule it as my own.” Darth Valor says as he Force Choke's the sovereign enough that he can only breathe a little breath. “I am going to show your people who are going to be my people that I am not to be played with, and I will make an example out of you by killing you in front of everyone and declare myself the new lord of this planet." Darth Valor says as the troops cuffs him. "Bring him outside the palace. The people await.” When Darth Valor arrives outside, there is a massive crowd of people. The Sith Troopers seems to be handling things with crowd control. The people look at Darth Valor and their sovereign in confusion. "People of Saijo. I am Darth Valor. Your new ruler. Your new lord. This planet is now ruled by me and the Sith Order!" says Darth Valor. He begins to electrocute the sovereign with his Force Lightning. The Sovereign is badly hurt. After that, Darth Valor ignites his lightsaber at the Sovereigns heart, killing him. Valor would then turn to the people and says "Kneel before me or this will be your same fate!". Hesitantly, the people comply and they all start to kneel. "Long Live Darth Valor!” one person shouts, and soon they all shout it. Darth Valor laughs manically.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom