Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The Ruins

Wearing: Medical Shroud

Armed with: Ancient Fusion Pistol

Ancient Vibrosword

Objective: Treat the injuries of House Io personnel

Currently aboard: Oyokai Class Cruiser (Consort's Wrath)

Agatha was so excited to be on this trip. It was one of her first real missions in deep space, and one one of the Houses's most advanced new Cruisers, out for a jaunt on the Outer Rim. A distress call had been sent, by some of the Stormtrooper Recruits. The House was answering, but discreetly.

Agatha had personally invited Mila Io Mila Io aboard, and because she had been assigned as Mila's "Handler" she would have the honor of guiding Mila through a more in depth look at House life.

Agatha headed to Mila's quarters, clad in a blue, prototype catsuit of her own design, and was fully armed, albeit with antique weapons.

Agatha stopped at Mila's quarters, the interior of House starships decidedly gothic/baroque in aesthetic, but never to the point it detracted from safety or functionality.

"Mila? It's Agatha, are you ready to disembark?"

A few days of getting to be next to Miss Purple Skinned Hotness? I must have done something right in a previous life. Can't imagine what that was.

(Cutaway of Stallone kicking Snipes head off in The Cryo Prison)

"I brought a Lightsaber!" Agatha added, helpfully, clutching it in her red gift wrap. It was one equipped with a rubat.

OOC: The Lightsaber I mentioned is an actual sub.

There is a hole in my head.

The Ruins

Tags: Agatha Io Agatha Io
Training attire

Mila was still not entirely set up in her quarters, several bits of equipment laid out on her bed, as she struggled with what to bring with her. The offered cat suit remained untouched, as the Twi’lek seemed to be in the midst of contemplation. Lightsaber or no lightsaber? Blaster or no blaster? Would a vibro-sword be better? Lightsabers were pretty helpful, but seeing as how hated Jedi seemed to be, she wondered if perhaps it would be better just forsaking such things.

Then she felt Agatha near by, followed by her voice, and knew that she wasn’t ready at all. “No, I could use your help actually. Can you come in? I don’t know what to wear.” Mila was clad in a training top and shorts, trying to decide between her traditional robes, and the jumpsuit that had been provided to her. “I would like your input.” She added, turning towards the door, waving her hand towards the controls to opening it.

Agatha walked in and struggled to maintain professional decorum at seeing Mila Io Mila Io . Who then asked her advice.

"Jumpsuit. It's a lot of dense jungle. You don't want your robes getting caught on anything..." Agatha said innocently, though her databases were high giving her for working a plausible explanation in that just happened to coincide with Agatha wanting to see Mila in a catsuit.

Purple skinned hotness time. Please let that answer work! she thought to herself desperately.

She also held out the present. It was still wrapped.

"Lots of people use Lightsabers in House Io, so don't worry about sticking out..." Agatha assured her.

"Well...what do you think?" Agatha asked nervously, in regards to the Lightsaber...

The Ruins

Training attire

Mila noticed a small twitch in Agatha as the woman stumbled for an answer, one that Mila was willing to accept. It made sense of course, a tight jumpsuit over her Jedi attire. “Well hopefully it doesn’t get too hot, I might have to just shed it. Wouldn’t be appropriate.” She mused, moving to put her robes away, having set upon the jumpsuit.

Though it didn’t take long before she caught the gift that Agatha held out for her, giving the Twi’lek pause. “Oh, a gift? Is it life day? Forgive me Agatha, I have nothing to give you.” She said, her voice a bit concerned at lacking a gift to give. She took them regardless, unwrapping the sabers as she inspected them, snickering with amusement as she examined them closely. “Oh, I quite like them. Thank you. Any special thing about them that I need to know? I am glad to know that it won’t cause issues.” She placed the two sabers on the bed, before stepping closer to Agatha. “I have no gift to offer, but, maybe this will help even it out?” She mused, leaning in as she plants a soft kiss against the androids brow, if such a thing was allowed, slowly withdrawing with a delightful expression. “Thank you Agatha, you’re very sweet.”

Mila was playing with fire, she just didn’t know it yet.

Agatha's databases went warm with lust as Mila Io Mila Io took the jumpsuit option.

As to her question, Agatha answered. "The sabers contain Rubat Crystals, as opposed to Kyber. They're antiques...I collect strange stuff...never had a use for them, personally.

Agatha was stunned when Mila planted a kiss on her brow and Agatha's face twitched a bit.

"I...I uhh..." Agatha was at a total loss for words. Her databases did the equivalent of those old Daffy Duck cartoons, where he goes completely effin' nuts and starts bouncing around with shouts of "woohoo!"

"No one has ever kissed me..." Agatha said quietly. "Not that it was unpleasant...I mean it was totally pleasant...and I..."

She went blank for a second.

"Gosh, you are incredibly curvy..." she blurted out, then cupped a hand over her mouth as she realized she had said that out loud.

"Err...please don't take that the wrong way...please?" Agatha asked meekly, not sure what to do, having never been in this situation before.

"I...wow, what a kiss. Is that normal? When a kiss happens?" she wondered. Nuetralizers were given private but basic instructions on how to interact with society before getting released into the wild. The rest they were left to discover for themselves. That said, everyone knew a Model 1 was the most likely to joke about Murder or talking about Murder in very casual ways. Not so with Medical Nuetralizers. They had been programmed with a bedside manner.

Right now, her bedside manner didn't understand how to handle it's first kiss...

The Ruins

Training attire

She hadn’t expected that reaction from Agatha at all. Mila blinked in a bit of surprise, hearing the words come from the woman. “Curvy?” She settled in, glancing at her reflection in the mirror, a small bit of color coming to her face. Did she do something wrong? Why did Agatha say that? Was she fat? Maybe something inside the woman got set off and a scanner went array or something. Mila had no idea.

She pushed the distraction out of her mind for now. “I have no idea, I’ve never kissed someone in…..the fashion you’re thinking of. I apologize, I was just trying to find some way of rewarding you. I’ll keep such things to myself going forward.” She nods, taking the saber and placing it on the bed, she would take up the suit suggested by Agatha into her changing room to begin preparations.

"Ohhh nononono! You...you didn't do anything wrong, and trust me, in the the context I am using it in, Curvy is a massive compliment." Agatha assured, worried her mouth had already messed things up. Why did she say it out loud? Why?! WHY?!!

While Mila Io Mila Io got changed Agatha felt a surge of guilt over how Mother manipulated the gorgeous Twi'lek. It felt wrong.

Mila Io. Designate: Friend/Enemy. Enemy/Friend. Frenemy. End.

But I don't WANT her to be a Frenemy! Agatha protested to her programming, hard coded into her.

Just then, there was a chime at the door, and Agatha went to check.

It was still in times of yore, when Laertia had not completely succumbed to the wiles of the Cult. Before Themis had made the mistake which finally drove Laertia over the edge.

Darth Themis Darth Themis , one of a handful of actual, Light Side Sith, stepped into the room, currently looking like a dark skinned woman with red hair, in a long dark green hooded gown. She carried no Lightsaber and exuded a Light Side presence.

"Oh...hi?" Agatha said hesitantly.

"Hey Mila, this is Master Themis... she's one of the Light Side users of House Io..." Agatha called out in the closed off changing room.

"A pleasure..." Themis said.

The Ruins

Training attire

Mila snickered at Agatha’s hasty corrections, “Ah, well in that case, I’m glad my aesthetic is pleasing to you.” She nods, as she begins to change out of her attire. Her mind still considered Agatha a friend and ally, though there was a degree of separation she felt. Perhaps there was still a level trust they needed to establish, to which she would have to just wait and see what unfolded.

As she was still changing into her new jumpsuit, she felt something shift in the room, hearing the door open, and a familiar light seeped presence crept in.

Hearing Agatha calling out, Mila made a quick effort to change, and were red back to find the two. “Master Themis right? A pleasure to meet you. Though I have to hope things aren’t hiding ill?” She asks, looking to Agatha with a bit of concern. Agatha sounded a bit taken aback after all, which meant this might not have been a planned visit. Agatha would notice that as well as the new suit, the sabers she gifted the Twi’lek hung from her hips now.

"Hardly..." Darth Themis Darth Themis replied. "As a matter of fact I have been very interested in meeting you."

"You're here to accompany us to the surface?" Agatha asked innocent.

"Yes. I had people working for me in the team we are going to rescue. I believe they have found something. Something that sent all the stormtroopers panicking."

Agatha could only be described in this moment as that one meme of Steve Carrel, shouting NOOOOOOO!!! over and over.

"But I will remain at the stormtrooper campsite, for the most part healing wounds."

Agatha did little cartwheels of joy mentally.

""Are you read to head to the planet, Mila?" Agatha asked of Mila Io Mila Io

The Ruins

Training attire

Mila have a nod of approval at the woman’s words, though pondered the nature of what she spoke of. There was something that serious on the planet it seemed, which to her made her ponder what that could be. Her mind was still fussing over it, so much so she nearly missed the woman’s comment about staying near camp. She smiled at that. “Ah, very well, Agatha and I can probably handle whatever it is, she makes up for my deficiencies.” She stated, nodding to Agatha. “Of course, just hope this suit is as durable as it was made out to be. Though I doubt robes would fair much better.” With that, the Twi’lek fell in line, ready to embark with the woman.

The combat shuttle launched from the Cruiser and descended into jungle filled ruins. There were whole systems of abandoned planets one could and did come across. Half the nightmare you got from them was that there often wasn't much explanation for why they were abandoned. So it was with this jungle world.

The shuttle touched down on the House Stormtrooper Camp, and Agatha was the first out after Themis, her ancient, antique longsword in hand as she saw the camp, set before a great valley of trees and a volcano in the distance, belching ash into the sky, creating a hazy dusk.

It was bloodsoaked. Decimated. No sign of bodies.

Themis frowned. She had been afraid of this particular future coming to pass. Next few hours were gonna be rough...

Agatha immediately began checking for survivors, deeply distressed at seeing all this. As a Nuetralizer, she was born ready to die. But knowing her fellows were in very grave danger, possibly dead or worse...that definitely made her uneasy. And heartbroken. As a Medical Nuetralizer, she felt the death of all her patients on a deep level.

Agatha knelt by a particularly large bloodstain on the jungle dirt as Themis searched the destroyed camp supplies.

"No animal tracks. No Insects around. That's not good." Agatha said to Themis and Mila Io Mila Io .

"Whatever happened here...even the jungle didn't want any part of it..."

"I sense something terrible in this jungle..." Themis spoke. "It did this."

"A monster? A Sith Abomination?" Agatha asked.

Themis shook her head.

"Our Stormtrooper Corps must have found something that they shouldn't have..." Themis theorized. "Only that could produce such results as these."

"I'm gonna scout with Mila. Maybe we'll find out some clues farther ahead."

Themis grimaced.

"You both must get back here before nightfall, otherwise I cannot guarantee your safety..." she warned.

"What did this? Where are the bodies?" Agatha asked.

"I'm not sure. But I feel the source of its evil..." Themis answered, pointing to the volcano in the distance. "It's very old. Very powerful. There is very grave danger here...be careful..."

Agatha turned to Mila.

"Let's head for the volcano. No fighting unless there is no other option..."

The Ruins

Training attire

Reaching the ground below, Mila’s eyes settled on the blood streaked ground about them, feeling the lingering elements of pain and torment that cling to the site. She frowned, giving a once over of the area, before realizing what she was sensing came from Agatha. The Twi’lek gently moved over, setting her hand atop the woman’s shoulder, and gave a comforting squeeze for solidarity.

Though she listened to the two women discuss what might have caused this event, Mila remained focused on the area about her, trying to feel out this sensation she was experiencing here and now. It was foreboding, and reminded her vaguely of the Bryn. Given the guidelines they had laid out before them, Mila made a mental note that they needed to make time to return before the sun set. Hearing what needed to be done, she nodded to Agatha, and rose. “I’d rather not fight something we don’t understand for the time being. Best be cautious.” She made a small hand motion, summoning the newly gifted saber to her hand. “Worst comes to worst, I’ll hold whatever it is off, and you come back to camp for help. Hopefully it doesn’t come to that.” She managed a forced smile, and began to make for the volcano, her favorite doctor in tow.

Agatha nodded in solidarity with Mila Io Mila Io and they both headed into the jungle. As they traveled, Mila talked a tad more of herself.

"I was literally born knowing the intricacies of being a physician. I have access to more than six million files on the medical details of most commonly encountered forms of sentient." she said. "My hands come with Organic defibrillators, and every single example of those in my design line can regenerate, even from extremely severe trauma. If I was somehow cut in half? Lengthwise? Both halves would grow back into two separate versions of me. Most Organic Nuetralizers never try to test that aspect...too dangerous, you see..."

Agatha used her Vibro-sword to cut through the brush without much difficulty, every Organic sensor in her alert for danger. They were making good time in their trek, the Volcano looming in the distance.

An unnatural clearing greeted both as they went forward, stained with blood. Agatha drew her heavy pistol, her skintight metallic blue catsuit reflecting the jungle around her.

Agatha spotted a body and ran over too it, as she recognized the House Stormtrooper Armor. She went to check for a pulse and was horrified when she saw the fungus all over his body.

"Mila...my God, look at this!" Agatha exclaimed in disgust and horror, keeping her distance, getting out a scanner.

"I don't understand...this man has been dead for only a day. It should have taken weeks for this sort of fungus to completely overtake the body." she noted. "Some sort of accelerated growth..."

A sound in the distance caught Agatha's ear and she trained the pistol in that direction.

Her reflexes barely allowed her to dodge the swarm of energy arrows that punctured a tree beyond her, and her considerable athletic ability allowed her to duck and somersault over the Projectiles in equal measure. Her artificial Organic Brain calculated the shooter's rate of fire and trajectory of their energy projectiles, adjusting accordingly.

She leaped and at last saw the shooter, a Zabrak Nightbrother. Her foot crashed into his jaw, breaking it...and was hit hard in the midsection by a large club held by another, much larger Zabrak that sent her tumbling backward, breaking a few ribs. Agatha rose up, holding her side. She didn't feel it but she leveled her blaster at the second attacker and fired at his knee, which he blocked with the large club, which shocked her. Not many could survive a shot from the old pistol she was using. She readied her Sword and charged, slashing at him.

Another group of Zabrak emerged, in primitive tribal pain, a look of insanity in their eyes as they closed in on Mila with Electrostaves...

Meanwhile...

Darth Themis Darth Themis sensed the future was progressing normally and she had been busy arranging the bodies, using their blood in a protective ritual she surrounded the camp with. When they inevitably came back the first time after their battles, she would be waiting.

Things would get MUCH worse before they got better this day.

As Themis worked, her mind wandered to her place in House Io.

When she had first agreed to be a part of all this, she had done so on the promise that The Cultists would all be killed. Her first instinct was to immediately attempt to destroy them, but she had been too weak. Lacked the infrastructure and backing necessary.

Laertia really had done most of the heavy lifting in building it up. But compromise after compromise, delay after delay, excuse after excuse, had finally hardened her towards Laertia. Caused her to distance herself.

They were barely on speaking terms.

Themis loved her grand daughter, and blamed no one but herself for how deep Laertia had gotten with the Cult. The guilt of failing Laertia's parents, both of whom were her own students, gnawed at her every day.

Laertia thought she could have it all. That she could keep both the Cult and the Serpents of Ashla. But it would not be so.

Themis couldn't allow it. The Cult had taken too much from her, and only her love for Laertia stayed her hand. But her patience ran thin.

As Themis worked she froze, feeling a very Ancient presence, one transmitting from far away reached out in her head.

Lady Themis, twice turned snake, scales faking with a cutting swiftness. Lettuce as Feth. Bling of The Mandalorians. There is shoestrings in the brain of squirrels. Pregnancy with orange juice.

Themis' eyes widened.

"Dynamis? Darth Dynamis, is that you?" Themis called out.

A burst of green flames erupted from her as the insane spirit of a long dead Sith in black armor, which was stylized with a Lion motif.

"Kneel Themis, and blast the mites eating my insides!" Dynamis spoke, pointing his finger at her like he was accusing her of something. He wasn't.

"It's so good to speak to you!" Themis said, dropping to her knees out of respect.

"Much...much shall fly towards you. On the backs of winged rancors. My words shall be better understood when you come to Ankhanos. Beat my ears with crickets and sing of the glory of a dead star. There is no death, only ATM's out of credits."

Themis sighed in relief.

"I could really use your guidance Dynamis..."

Last edited:

The Ruins

Jumpsuit
Lightsabers x2

She walked with Agatha, listening intently to the woman's words, but had been very unsettled at the idea of the woman being bisected; let alone her two half's growing into separate individuals. As enticing as that sounded, Mila would not wish such a possibility to this woman. "I would hope you only know that from estimations, and not personal experience. I dislike the idea of you even coming to harm, truthfully." She, of course, let Agatha clear a path with her vibro-weapons. Her eye lingered on Agatha, her senses pushed elsewhere as they continued to trudge through the dense brush.

It was a touch distracting, but only slightly. Her jedi side told her that she needed to not linger on such thoughts, but another side of her argued that the order she knew no longer existed. Though, surely Agatha had other things to focus on aside from her. There was no need to-

Mila's thoughts were derailed by Agatha's exclamation, to which the jedi knight was made aware of the body that laid before the pair. Mila examined from a distance, trying to feel of there was any hint of a force ability or nature about the abnormal growth on the man's body, though she had still been taking in Agatha's words when the attack came.

Mila had felt the intrusion at the edge of her mind, hands going for the newly gifted sabers that Agatha had given to her. Her danger sense flared, Mila flinched, body rolling to the side, moving opposite of Agatha it seemed. Though when the woman left to deal with the attack in the distance, Mila had just righted herself, hilts sliding comfortably into her palm, when her danger sense flared again.

The pair of Zabaraks that moved in, found the Twi'lek with both blades ready, eyes narrowing. She stepped towards them, posture emulating that of Form II, Makashi, and began her attack. The first one swung wildly, aiming at Mila's mid section, to which she rolled under the blow, and swiped her blade past the Zabrak as she did so, separating the hand from the staff in the process, and leaving him howling in pain. Though still in mid roll, she began to steady herself when the second Zabrak began to attack, this time keeping his distance, and striking from the edges, though Mila merely gave ground, formulating her plan to take this foe out, though her senses were reaching for Agatha, trying to ensure the woman was safe.

Though in the back of her mind, she couldn't help but think that something was going terribly wrong.

Agatha was knocked back by a punch, her Organic database going haywire for a second as her jaw was dislocated, knocking it loose for a second.

Embarrassment flooded her. Then a very human anger.

Even a Nuetralizer like her possessed terrible strength and speed. There wasn't a single Nuetralizer that wasn't capable of butchering infantry.

Her combat databases guided her sword, rapidly destroying her enemy's club, then she directed her fist and legs into hips and elbows and jaws and stomach, moving in a frightening blur as she beat down her initial attacker and then went to assist Mila Io Mila Io and that was when she heard the whistle through the air.

Thousands of arrows made of flame erupted from the volcano mouth sailing through the air, not traveling in their direction, but sailing to carpet a wide area of the jungle to the South.

Agatha blinked in bewilderment. But then the sound traveled from the Volcano and Agatha screamed, clutching her head as ALL her systems were disrupted.

Her flesh shuddered everywhere horribly as it began to sag off her Biot Skeleton and muscles. Her databases began going truly haywire, switching in and off as she staggered, spun as her flesh began bubbling and she collapsed from the ear-piercing sonic frequency that rang through the jungle, flesh now hanging hopelessly loose from the main frame.

"Mi-la...hellllp..." Agatha choked out through an injured jaw, not able to fight due to a serious weakness of her design...

The Ruins

Jumpsuit
Lightsabers x2
Feeling the pain that impacted Agatha, Mila focused on finishing her little fight quickly. One of the nightbrothers was already dis-armed, rather dishanded really, but they were damn tough as far as typical combatants went. She would have to resort to utter violent means by which to take them out. No time to think about it. She held her new blades outwards, and shifted as one of the Zabraks rushed her; this one still had both hands. She flung one saber at him, then leapt. While he deflected her inital toss away, she struck at him from above, then used the force to pull her batted away saber with her, blade reigniting as it did so. The Zabrak turned, trying to parry Mila's midair strike, and was rewarded instead by being bisected by her second blade. The blade continued to travel, flying underneath Mila, and towards the second Zabrak. He attempted to push it aside with the Force, though having done that, he had little defense when Mila came down and rammed her saber into his chest.

Within a handful of seconds, both Zabraks fell down, dead.

Then the air vibrated with the rumble of the volcano. Mila was initially distracted by the eruption, but the screams of Agatha took all her focus as she dropped down to assist the struggling woman. Agatha's quickly devolving state gave her a sense of terror that she had thought forgotten, and took to grabbing her in her arms, pulling her into an embrace as she tried to think of something, of anything-

She did the only thing she could think of, and summoned up a shield of Force energy around herself, and Agatha. Whatever this hostile attack on Agatha was, Mila only hoped her abilities could perhaps protect her. "Agatha, I have you." She said firmly, holding her against her, trying in vain to think of what she could do.

Agatha was truly a helpless mess in that instant as chaos rained down around them. It was a distress she had never truly experienced before. Her brain was on fire, and the disruption to her databases shifted her from one random memory to another as her flesh quivered and shuddered, with only Mila Io Mila Io there to protect her.

The terrible sound from the mountains died out and Agatha's flesh was still a mess, hanging loosely from the skeleton, glamour completely broken. The fire arrows had burned down everything around them, and it took Agatha a few minutes to try and remember where she was.

"Mi-Mila..." she got out through partly melted lips. "I...will heal, but I am no good to you in a fight. We have to find shelter, because we will never make it back to Master De Lifte in my condition."

There were snarls and howls of animals all across the jungle, like the sound had driven them into a frenzy.

"Mila...that... doesn't sound good...at all..." Agatha spoke, in pain everywhere, but still trying to be brave and rational to allow Mila to think clearly and process their collective situation.

"Whatever is going on...that mountain is smack in the middle..." Agatha added, flesh hideously pulling and stretching itself back over the bone in a slow haphazard fashion in random points on her body, but she was still too weak to move.

The Ruins

Jumpsuit
Lightsabers x2

Mila cradled Agatha's body, her senses aware of the delicate situation they were trapped within. She didn't look away from Agatha, as horrible as it was to see the woman, the Twi'lek understood something of pain. Her memories from the past flickered with it, feelings of being dismembered, beaten to a pulp, bloodied. It lingered there like a nightmare in her darkest nights. So, no, she forced herself to look at the woman. She tried to assist in the healing, using what skills she knew to speed up Agatha's healing, knowing that the smoldering ruins around them left them more exposed than ever. The barrier ceased, knowing that whatever was ailing her friend, was beyond what she could combat.

She forced those feelings of fear and concern back, she had been a jedi first and foremost, and even if she was the last jedi out there, losing her composure would help no one. Once healing came up short, she tried instead to numb Agatha's pain, her fingers gently tracing the frame of Agatha's jaw, empathy evident on her face, even as the monsters in the jungle howled out for them. The Force trembled at the back of her mind, and she knew that this wasn't the time of place for a tender moment. "I have you, don't you worry." She soothes, pulling Agatha up and against her, using the Force to enhance her strength. They needed to move. Quick. "Just keep your eyes on me, okay Aggie?"

She would move with unnatural speed, the Force pushing her forward. She had little choice but to trust in her sense to lead them to safety. That safety, soon became evident, as Mila arrived at the mouth of a cave. From what she could sense, there appeared to be nothing within the cave itself, yet it laid at the base of the very mountain Agatha had warned her about. Beggars couldn't be choosers.

Times like this made her wish she had her cloak with her. But, that just wasn't the case now. Gently, she sets Agatha down, and quickly joins her on the ground, as the Force took it's toll upon her. Eyes closing, Mila pants, her head turning to see the woman she had been growing more, and more found of. "Sorry...hotel didn't have...any reservations..." She mutters, chest heaving.

She just needed an hour or so, and she'd be ready to go.

Agatha, in the midst of her injuries, had quite a lot of time to think about her position in life.

She had helped deceive this woman. This woman who, in spite of her mother's manipulations, retained a core of decency no matter her personality.

Agatha felt terrible as her body repaired itself. She felt dirty for obeying her mother. Did not Mila Io Mila Io deserve better? Yet she only existed because Mother had violated the sanctity of her mind.

Sure, her programming told her they were trying to flip an enemy agent, but it was difficult to reconcile her orders with morality. Regardless, her body slowly but surely repaired itself, her flesh settling back to it's proper points.

"Mila..." Agatha called out, starting to move again as she stared at Mila, feeling her breath catch.

"Thanks. For risking yourself for me. It means a lot...my friend..." Agatha spoke.

The Ruins

Jumpsuit
Lightsabers x2

It seemed Agatha would be able to pull herself together, which was good. Mila wasn’t sure if she could go through this whole ordeal on her own. She just took in breaths, smiling at the woman as she spoke. “I’m…not going to just leave you Agatha….kinda….enjoy having you around….you’re welcome….”

She slowly sat up, wincing as her overworked muscles complained, setting a hand in Agatha’s forehead to try and see what she could do to help. Probably very little. “Just try not to melt like that again….I can only hold you together if you stay in one piece.” She said, her thumb brushing over her eyebrow, trying to correct an out of piece hair. She just accepted a role of staying guard over the woman, sitting over her and humming as she recovered, just taking in the comfort she found in the presence of her friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom