Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The roads must roll (Magdalena Lethe)

[member="Magdalena Lethe"]

I grimaced. Still didn't like hearing that people hadn't taken my...whatever-it-was, fake death or some such...terribly well. "Maybe I just spent too long trying to turn false modesty into the genuine article, and forgot I affect people. Or let myself hide behind that, more like. Yeah, that sounds about right. Buuut that's enough self-flagellation for today." I swung down a hatch. "The Gossamer was built in the Kathol Republic, a Coalition member state way the heck in the Outback. Means non-standard nuts and bolts and connections, so there's plenty of splicing going on. The dampener coils are galactic normal, though."

We came to the deck in question. My little droid, Saggy, was doing his level best to swap out the modular coils. Dragons alone know where he got the idea to help, but it wasn't going well.

"Saggy, meet Magdalena Lethe. She'll be helping you, okay?"

He looked her up and down and blorped dubiously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom