Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public The Road of Abaddon <The Search for Anak>

Anak Darkstar

A
IMG_7573.jpg

IC: Alice

Alice drifted into a sleep, the stars like silver threads passing over the starfighter. The Tsis’Kaar Deserter found herself in a room with grear light, the furinure wqs aoft ran leather and tables with green apples, and finer things. She went to the balcony in her red burgandy dress, her brown hair flowing in the air, when she noticed leaning in door frame was a man with curly hair, and blue eyes like the clear sky.

“Anak! My love!”

The Curly Haired Man smiled as she ran to him, her arms of draping xloth flowing with the train as she embraced him with both arms.

“Your alive!”

Anak leaned his chin on hr head.

B27F5728-2D6C-4E36-8618-4EBE3F8CC138.jpg

“Of course I am.”

Alice looked up into his face, his eyes sparkling and his smile melting her heart.

“I had a terrible dream. That you died and were trapped in hell.”

Anak holding her close kept smiling.

“Oh but I am Alice.. I am wallowing in freakish misery!”

Suddenly Anak burst into flames, his face one great sun.

“Alice! You did this to me! You did this to me!”

Alice shook herself awake, all was calm, stars still sailing past. She shook all over, tears rolling down her cheeks.

“I will save you Anak, my love, I promise you!”

The Starfighter came our of hyperspace near a planet of such blackness it seemed The Void itself, then she saw the fissures of orange fire, and installation orbiting it, a great space station shaped like a ring. She decided to dock with it first, hoping to gleam answers about thus strange world.

Last edited by a moderator:

Anak Darkstar

A
IC: Alice

IMG_7573.jpg

Alice’s ship docked with tye installation which rotated. The great white hatch opened, and inside she found halls with debris and robes. She walked, touching the wall with her hand, she felt something, an echo, the image of a man in black mantels and hood walking.

“You were here.. my love.”

She came to a control room with a great glass view screen that overlooked the great black planet. Consoles that were lines below the window lit up orange, red and white. She approached a screen and on it was the face of beloved.

“The planet is a nexus. Not of the dark side.. it is more, a gateway...”

She placed her hand on the screen, as if cupping his face.

With that she re-boarded her ship and headed to the surface. Piercing through thick black clouds she saw a great horshoe gate, she made for it and landed amongst the volcanic rock. There at the Arch, she suddenly saw Anak:

IMG_7213.jpg

Alice ran to him, he seemed very stoic, and his mechanical hand was gone.

“You have come..”

Alice smiled wanting to throw her hands around him.

“Of course! I told you would.”

Anak crossed his arms.

“This place is the gateway.. be warned, the thresholds not to be trifled with.”

Alice did not understand why he was so cold, then his form shifted to a figure of flame:

480F94C1-264C-4206-B405-86AD47092EBF.jpg

You can still turn back..

Alice’ face became sharp with anger.

“Take me to him!”

The Infernal Lord shook his mask.

First you must retrieve the three stones of Chaos. To open the portal requires them.

Alice sighed.

“Fine, where are they?”

The Lord of Inferno crosses his arms.

They are scattered across this world.

Alice rolled his burning green eyes.

You did not think it would be easy did you? The path to The Void is perilous..

Alice nodded her head.

“Retrieve the stones and you take me to Anak. Deal?”

The Infernal Lord took some steps, his boot prints making molten orange foot prints.

You still are ignorant of the cost. Blinded by your need for your beloved, you do not see.

Alice screamed,

“Do we have a deal Demon?!”

The Lord of Inferno held his glowing gauntlet hands behinds his back.

Yes, but know that you agree to the terms set by Typhojem.

Alice was rash she agreed without asking what that meant.

“Fine! Whatever, let’s do this.”

She began marching away towards a cliff, searching for the stones.

The Infernal Lord stood watching,

Mortals.. how tiresome.

Anak Darkstar

A
F601B5C6-E900-47E0-BBB4-3F0613FB433C.jpg

As Alice searched for the stones, Lord Infernal returned to Chaos. There in the Lake of Fire and Sulfer he walkee on an invisible bridge to the coffins that stretched into infinitum. One he snapped his gauntlet hand and it opened to reveal a curly haired man who was trembling all over.

You have been summoned..”

The Lord of Inferno brought the Son of Darkness to a plane of white just beyond the shadow. There a circle of thrones of eight, and one giant ninth upon which a great Squid sat. Those in white robes sat in the circle of seven, they spoke as one.

“Anak Sanginus, who is called Darkstar. You have found favor. Your actions over the course of your life have caused a schism. You are Sith and yet practiced Jedi values. Such balance disturbs the Force, and so you must choose.”

Anak looked at these strange beings.

“What is the choice?”

The Seven replied,
“Remain a Sith, remain here in torment. Choose to be Son of Light and you may pass to the Netherworld or.. you may be granted a special dispensation to return to the land of the living.”

Anak blinked.

Tyohojem spoke im gargled tongued which translated,

“The price of returning is grave my Son.”

Anak turned to the Seven.

“What does that mean?”

The Seven replied.

“You may never use the dark side again. You will severe yourself from it and all bonds to it. Should you falter and tap into Bogan, you will be ushered here and burn for eternity.”

Anak considered, he looked at his right hand which was flesh and his mind drifted to Alice. This was the chance to see her again, but would she love a Light Sider? Anak chose the gamble.

“I agree, send me back, I shall be a follower of the Light.”

The Seven replied,

“Is that your final decision? Remember that violation of that agreement is damnation.”

Anak nodded.

“Yes, I pledge myself on pain of perdition to be a Jedi.”

At this Typhojem sailed away from his throne, his tentacles swaying like limbs of a tree.

The Seven then rose and placed their hands forward, their hands making a v shape.

“Then breath to breath, life for life, he that perished shall the Source nourish.”

Anak suddenly was transported, he arrived at the Gateway, his body restored, even his right hand was flesh again. He felt his curly hair and face, he then took a step.
Alice had at that very second placed the three stones in the gateway and was transporyed to Chaos.

The two passed each other across the planes.

Darth Infernal greeted her.

You are too late..

Alice squinted.

“What do you mean?”

The Lord of Inferno turned to her.

Anak is back in the land of the living.

Alice sighed.

“Then send me back..”

Lord Infernal shook his robber head.

I am afraid that cannot be. You are to take his place.

Alice shouted,

“That cannot be! You tricked me!”

Lord Infernal levitated her towards a coffin.

I warned you! I told you to turn back and you did not heed my omen! So now we will see if an eternity of torment was worth your affections!

Alice was sealed in sarcophagus, she screaming as the chain was attatched and it was taken to tye sea of matching coffins.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom