Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Road Less Travelled [Quietus]

"You are obviously not like the women from my world," Aretine said as she handed him the meat finally. That much was obvious after she had just spit into the fire. But he was determined to answer her remarks anyway.

"The nobility in me obviously disdains the fact that you possess little in the way of... feminine grace," He said. The Counts were some of the wealthiest and haughtiest men on earth, and this one was a Sith, no less - as such he was not one for pulling punches with his words. "You act the part of a man. A woman doing these things, we are not accustomed to. But I am not only a Count of Serenno. I am also a Sith. And I sense and observe great power within you. This I can respect and admire, regardless of your gender."

He finally sunk his teeth into the meat. Back home he might have sent it back for being too tasteless, but after today's events, it tasted like one of the best feasts he had ever experienced on Serenno. He rabidly ate, paying no attention to manners or couth, letting the meat's juices drip down from his tanned cheeks. Then, after swallowing, he looked back up to her.

"And you should not assume so much about me, dear Beastia," Aretine smiled. "A Count I may be, but as a Sith I have come to know pain and hardship as old friends. And that includes my palate. Medium rare suffices just as well."

@[member="Quietus"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom