Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rise of House Darkhold

Vena a world she had not heard of until the day her sister Faith sent the message that she had been named Duchess over the House of a former noble who had killed a citizen of Alderaan, manipulated citizens of Alderaan, and personally assaulted the Princess.

The house, the grounds, the guards, everything was now Arabella's to do with as she saw fit. The only conditions set up, she was to level it all and begin again. Level the gardens where Rebekah had been killed, and the house where Faith has been insulted and assaulted. Bella stood before the building now, her first inspection since arriving on Vena.

It was a beautiful home, it bothered Bella to have to demolish it but she gave her world. "Destroy it all, I want nothing but a flat brown spot ready for development when I return." The funds for such an endeavor partially her own, partially from Faith's personal account. Alderaan credits would not see to this overhauling only House Organa funds.

Bella walked away, headed back to her hotel where she could go over plans, and meet with officials to ensure she did nothing that would upset them, or that they had not expected.

Vena would be home to House Darkhold.

This was not an easy task you know to come to a place already an outsider, take over lands, and the title of a noble, even a disgraced noble had friends. Bella was here doing just that, she had her own titles though ones that she could use, Princess of Alderaan, Lady Darkhold of House Togashi, and now Duchess Darkhold of Vena. The one that held her heart most was Lady Darkhold of House Togashi.

Here she was, doing what she had made promise to do. In time when she was ready she would reach out again to those who had planted the seeds of change within her, gave her thought to alter who and what she was. but it wasn't now. No she had to establish her home, here and bring the jobs that were promised, and make the deals with those around her.

The trip with Gir had been enjoyable, he was...complicated. She hoped to entice him to come back, to build something here to help those that were in need. That was the goal to show them that House Darkhold, and House Organa were on Vena and making a difference.

There were rumors now though, that the Sith had been driven from Atrisia. If that was so, she could go back and get her infiltrator...that thought made her smile. House and space port would be needed.

A small man waited outside of Bella's hotel room. He did not seem distracted, or focused, "Can I help you sir?"

His head turned slowly, turtle slow. Bella arched a single brow and tried to hide her emotions she found him comical. Perhaps he was not human but only partial human or something else that she had not encountered.

"Yes Mam, Arabella Darkhold I presume" He slowly rose up and extended his hand. Bella nodded and took his hand a bit too quickly. "Yes, you are?"

"Mr. Abercrombe of Abercrombe and Filch" Bella stood holding this man's hand, "I do not recognize the name sir, perhaps you could explain." Bella took back her hand and made to open the door, "Perhaps we should discuss this in one of the conference rooms"

He nodded, "Yes, perhaps"

He was a slow speaking man as well. "Ok let's go down stairs" He started to walk and yes you guessed it slowly. For every step Bella took he took a half step. I'm in trouble it will take an hour to get down stairs.

The aristocracy of Vena was not in agreement on what had occurred with the Duke and House Organa. There were some that felt the consequences were too harsh afterall one did not treat the elite of Vena as if they were womp rats on Tatooine.

No but then womp rats didn't kill a young girl named Rebekah, and then attempt break up Faith's relationship with Draco. The Duke forfeiting his title and his lands seemed a small thing, while he cooled his heels in a cell if he made it there. Bella carried the weight of what Faith had told her to Vena knowing that there would be opposition to her assuming the Title of Duchess and claiming the lands.

This man who sounded like he was from a clothing company was not making her feel any ease over this either. "So tell me Mr. Filch what is your purpose that requires you sit upon my door until my return?"

He nodded, "Mam, it....is....the....duty.....of ...my....office to relay to you a mess age f rom the Coun cil."

Bella smiled this was going to kill her as faced paced as her life was the pace of a snail was grating upon her nerves ever so slightly. If the smile began to look fake she hoped that he did not notice.

"a mes sage M'am"

"OH a message from the Council. would that be of Alderaan or of Vena?"

He nodded and smiled back, "Vena"

Thank the goddess he said it in one word.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom