Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The Rise of Desilijic Pargg

vLk0Q7ykU9wD11ggO3JxgmN96bbO-kuZc_FfHVp88tsb_p1L10NsZu1pLER7O8GNdB1I4QtqVN7i98mxtV3C0r4cN6uYM9JUWumob_ekcQ2S893XjrV1jzkUIwvI6Pw4pIRRNBNeIDKzOVXZvB8ZY-Y

Tags: Gula the Hutt Gula the Hutt | Darlynn Arard-Milbon Darlynn Arard-Milbon

Kloshi the Hutt, or Kloshi the Weak as she was known within her own kind, was slithering her way through her elder brother’s domain. She hated being out in the open. As far as Hutts went she was even more of an oddity than her brother was. Gula grew to be big and strong, he just morphed that into obvious muscles that set him out. Kloshi had stopped growing early in her development. Perhaps that was why she chose to keep up a female persona. Several surgeries were attempted to add girth to her body, but it made her stick out even more; it looked as though she was trying to resemble the humanoid subjects that Hutts enjoyed watching dance around their palaces.

Gula’s palace, or what he called a palace was at least less out in the open than the night club her brother had started. And as with most Hutt dwellings there were secret ways in. Kloshi was only a few yards inside the palace when she had wished that she sent Raa Jan Raa Jan in her place. But despite her desire to stay in the shadows Kloshi the Weak knew this was a plan that must be started with a conversation with her looking into her brother’s eyes. This was the beginning of something great. The rise of Desilijic Pargg to the highest pantheon of Hutt society. No more bottom feeding. No more mediocrity. And whether her kin liked it or not, Kloshi was the one to start that momentum.

Kloshi gave almost a growl when she was approached by one of Gula’s slaves. She knew full well that the servants had their place. She even had many of her own, but being Gula’s primary source of income there seemed to be quite a few more than Kloshi found necessary.
“Run along and get you Master little girl,” Kloshi barked orders to the woman. For all the Hutt knew this girl was bringing dinner to some underling of Gula’s. That didn’t matter to Kloshi. Any good slave will do what they were told when a Hutt demanded.

z682nT1xoHqn-7f6t98VbmWghldovs-FMDpIeyTDriZHfNVUlwbLoeut_wgLQd4Y1J8BVBYVfANk14fRLOA93C9bco5gNycIkuHbw3iV_jIqcrxozxHMK7n0Odt6SWlvg977e6yMyFqHJX_zKcrimL0

Tags: Gula the Hutt Gula the Hutt | Kloshi Kloshi

Darlynn was running an errand from her Master when another Hutt stopped her in the hallways of Gula’s Palace. This was another odd Hutt physically. This one looked like she had hips and breasts, and was also a good deal smaller than any Hutt that Darlynn had ever seen. The Hutt demanded that the slave go get her master. Darlynn was actually happy to be called ‘little girl’.

Darlynn merely bowed.
“I will be right back, Great Hutt Master, she said with a nod of her head. Darlyn quickly completed her task and returned to Gula the Hutt’s chambers. “Great Gula. You have a visitor. A female Hutt? She didn’t leave a name, only that I should come get you.

"Come on people move to the beat!"

Gula lifted his 2-ton dumbells over his head initiating the Dumbell clean technique. The floating camera was focused on him as he dipped the weights down before slowly pressing them over his head for another rep. Gula had been live streaming his exercises for the past few months trying to gain a following on the Holonet. All these fitness gurus were making hand over fist in credits something Gula could take advantage of. He's fit and he's different, Gula's a beast a massive Hutt with fucking rock-hard abs! So far Gula was gaining 30 million active viewers per stream nowhere near enough in where he wanted to be. The best Gurus had billions damn it! Who knew building an audience would be so time consuming.

"To the beat! One more rep!" Hula was about to lift until he was interrupted by Darlynn Arard-Milbon Darlynn Arard-Milbon . "Booty!" Gula dropped the weights which fell through the wooden floor. "Oh chit!" Gula stood in awe hearing the massive thump by the Dumbbell.

"Damn it!" Gula yelled. "Take ten people!" He turned off the camera before turning to Darlynn. "Way to go Booty! You messed up my streaming session!" He yelled. "Looks like Tess is going to have to fix that! And where the hell is Philla?I thought I told you to bring her here! And why the fuck aren't you in your proper attire?!"

Darlynn mentioned that a female Hutt was here which caused Gula to raise eyes in shock. "Wait a minute?" He whispered. "MY BEAUTIFUL SISTER!"

He turned to Darlynn. "Get Philla and dressed damn it!" He shouted slithering past Darlynn pushing to the ground. "Meet me at the entrance!"

Kloshi Kloshi

OAjJuXZBxQz9iMnIash5IFqvx6mU3HcpamTGPGFtRvgigx5sOr8BPl9cLRL8H5jvBOxfYvfdkT_9_KbsE6G6ABniMMxfydYsZp5fp1sk9UykJporyyYzyvY5NJHJJ5ivRA8_E-1vl1mqemZG-jex9CI

Darlynn so hated that name, but she was getting better at letting the hatred bleed into her outward appearance. She was told that it could have many meanings, but every one that was explained to her was bad. “I’m sorry Great Gula. I did not mean to mess up your flow.” Darlynn had been on her way to collect Philla when the second Hutt appeared. And the outfit. Always the outfit. ”I will collect Philla right away Master.”

Darlynn bowed started off to collect her fellow slave. Jysell Harbowe Jysell Harbowe had and Tess seemed to have lucked into fleeting attention from Gula as of late. Philla had replaced them as Darlynn’s fellow favored trophy. It didn’t take long to find Philla and the two were dressed in their “entertainer’s” outfits and on their way to the entrance to meet Gula and his sister. “I don’t know what the new Hutt is like, so be careful,” she whispered to Philla as they approached the entrance just ahead of Gula. The smaller woman Hutt was still there waiting. Sorry for the wait Mistress Hutt. The Great Gula greets you personally.” She gave a deep bow and together with Philla motioned towards Gula’s entrance.

cvpVX3A4lj3XXjB1vxrDNq6r4k5eBUzlcbifwbF_i6Q27xtYlfp1XSoHzkfgDPSy1dvRtPSOv1_5ZcOIiAM-mjB0Cf_X-tX1MHeB4F7MO8_buOhEj2F3zWfUBI2-SlihFmENlYCsLmrkw1NuYvFDWh-Kod4MVPly1O9IJd1fVoOfE_W2w6_mkHR8GQ

Tags: Gula the Hutt Gula the Hutt

Kloshi slithered past the slaves giving wide enough berth not to accidentally lower herself to touch one of her brother’s trophies. She moved further into the palace and directly in the direction of her brother. “Gula! You look like I interrupted your workout. For this I apologize. It is indeed time well spent. You are the strongest of all Hutts.” She would have said this even if she didn’t mean it. At least the parts about being sorry and working out being a worthwhile passtime. Hutts viewed strength differently than the rest of the galaxy. So while Gula might be at the top of the list in muscle and physical strength, the position of their family in total prevented him from being the strongest of all Hutts.

“I have a plan to discuss with you,” Kloshi continued as she came face to face with Gula. This required her to look up, but Kloshi was used to that. “It is for the growth of Desilijic Pargg. Something that must be done quickly and secretly. Something that will make the rest of the Hutts realize just how valuable you and I can be to their causes. Maybe even get you a seat on the Hutt’s Council. It’s time we make a move brother. Past time.” She looked over her shoulder at Darlynn and Philla. “I don’t think they are necessary. But also don’t seem like the type of slaves that will cause us trouble. So if you need them to wipe your sweat or rub your muscles to keep them loose. I will accept their presence. But other than them we should be alone.”

There she was. Kloshi looked absolutely gorgeous though Gula couldn't help but feel that she would've looked ten times more attractive if she shed the fat. "Don't apologize sis!" Gula yelled hugging Kloshi tight. "It's been years since we last saw each other! I mean look at you! You lost some weight there! You gotta tell me your workout routine because I've been trying to exercise Porky here!"

He gave Philla dirty look, no matter how much exercise and diet he put Philla on, she looked soooo homely. It was embarrassing. "She's still fat!" Gula said shaking his head. "I dunno what to do with her!"

If there was one thing that Gula knew Kloshi was that she was a schemer and now that the Hutts were back in business, of course Kloshi was going to take advantage of this. "Be on the council?!" Gula shouted. "FUCK YES! Let's do it!"

Gula then stared at Darlynn and snapped his fingers. "Booty!" Gula said. "You and Porky get the oil and oil me up! Quickly now before I feed you to the Rancor!"

He turned to Kloshi. "Now sister!" Gula said. "Let's talk."

Kloshi Kloshi , Darlynn Arard-Milbon Darlynn Arard-Milbon

57H4kcbxbypOIRQsoXF1C4YOTkk0Kzn00PGVUFYeSpvtmzE4GXW_-iQsEr-QCC6N6LT0KgThNx4A7GRlfM5gFNy8JR0pDqid0Iv2q33FzX3ZCfkjmZNSOieUMmygfUjEfZeBScY9QiX40bFJG-y8BvblKMiixYo_KFFIxnf8zRCXwSKwiZwX97uN1g

Darlynn wished she could be surprised by the near dismissal by the smaller female Hutt as she passed by into the palace and towards Gula. Gula’s sister seemed to want to have either slave with them and that would have been just fine with Darlyn. It seemed that there was a master plan being developed for a grab at power within the Hutt system. Darlynn didn’t want to be part of that meeting, but Kloshi must have known Gula’s enjoyment was more important than privacy and made an allowance for Gula’s trophies. Going so far as to say they were not a threat.

Gula was all too happy to have his trophies along for the talk. Philla shied away from the talk as Gula continued to call her fat. He even assigned her the nickname Porky. Going along with getting called Booty herself Darlynn was searing, though she was barely holding it in. Philla on the other hand was near tears at the treatment. They were told to get oil for Gula’s muscle treatments, which allowed the two women to get close enough to whisper with their backs turned from their Master.

“No tears,” Darlynn whispered gently, pushing her hand on the underside of Philla’s chin to lift her spirits. “We've still got a job to do. Letting him see your sadness will make him do this more or sell you off for the trouble he sees you weakness to cause.” Philla gave a soft nod of her head and the two of them collected the oil for their unfortunate job.

644DfhES3jQiMDJtVJ2h1WpqQkJd7iu_SxnBvTRskolPbsnRtbXIbgeTzp1j8MU_A9387JZki-cxVwezlOhq2mYmIgyFKozd1ryRNfhr53CRorVO9TZEWDvYy9FwoWKvvvEpUWxV9bNSXedYg1CoFxcsP_cGnRaG4w3vSjrtjzdCL9CqCfYhxLIVMw

Kloshi looked at the two slaves with disgust. “I don’t know how you manage to keep these frail things in your presence so much, brother,” the younger Hutt commented. She kept slaves of course. It was much easier to have servants that you owned outright rather than paying a salary to those who do your menial tasks. But keeping them so close by was not appealing to the information broker. Raa Jan Raa Jan was the closest that Kloshi came to a trophy that kept close contact, but the Togruta was a hunter and smart and was much more than the whipping board that Gula’s trophies seemed to be. But each Hutt was different. And Kloshi was in the minority of Hutts that didn’t have an udder infatuation with humanoid females.

“Yes brother,” Kloshi responded in amusement to Gula’s excitement. “You on the Hutt Council. Of course I would demand you keep my advice at the top of the most trusted, but even if I wanted it. The Council would never accept me. And cousin Alro is too timid and content in his place to ever make a move that would give Desilijic Pargg a spot on the Council.”

She gave a hum and started to slither deeper into the palace. Kloshi knew the layout almost as well as her own headquarters even though Gula’s palace was at least five times the size. “So that is the first step. We remove Alro as the head of this Desilijic. It will take some planning, but cousin Alro is slow, stupid and thinking old school. With some ingenuity we will be able to strike him down. And…we’re Hutts if anyone finds out we’re the ones who offed the head guy. We’ll get even more glory. Now. My sources say your lead enforcer Lichix Taroq Lichix Taroq is nearly able to return to Rattatak and take her birthright. She’s been working with the Eternal Empire to that goal. Do you trust her to help my hitwoman Myssa Morana Myssa Morana in this task? I would prefer to keep this in trusted hands, but if needed we can always outsource. Raa Jan is good at finding resources.”

"Correction my beautiful, thick sister," Gula said. "One is frail and the other one..... well she's fat sister, she's really fat look at her!" Gula pointed at Philla shaking his head. "I mean I put her under my weight loss program and she still hasn't lost a pound yet! It's embarrassing! I know that my weight loss program is full proof! Porky must've been sneaking in cakes!"

He motioned Darlynn and Philla to hurry up. "Why are you two so slow?!" Gula said while he listened to his sister speak. "Yeah I've heard of Lichix's ambitions." he said. "If she reclaims what's hers than we get a valuable ally which I can propose to Gorba. He'll reward me with a spot on the Hutt Council and I'll be sure to get a good word for you."

Darlynn Arard-Milbon Darlynn Arard-Milbon , Kloshi Kloshi

Ya6WYFu07n3p6GO1o7Zhpg9YLymK6LSozaUOXkJ4fpB6jb4LiriXgV7eM_V1wEjV-0muQDoG6BhIPjwhvaELp2qjAD7R9gqpKmopfaRNWERVHJPFjngsaqmpimHUPuzQuMEdtYxOcFqmXG0JBRdOF_Mg4etRRD2V7gPQt89JQCwd8DX5t-L4Amuwpg

“I have been trying my best Lord Gula,” Philla responded to Gula’s accusation regarding her weight and diet. “I swear that I have not eaten any snacks. Only your nutrition plan. She was barely holding it together thanks to a supportive hand from Darlynn.

Thankfully he reminded his two trophies that he needed to be rubbed down.
“Apologies Great Gula. We will soothe your muscles right away.” She gave Kloshi a bit of a narrowed look behind Gula’s back. The woman Hutt didn’t seem to have the same need for showing off and forcing her slaves to situations just to humiliate them. Darlynn gave a brief thought to if Kloshi would be a better master.

UX_jfjmBW7GSrA3BrNIaXudPNlQCa1EhZi1LPWdcx4jHX3gD33Zf9clgN_e17mpSRAs59J7N44D2y4cOGuaCQpmmeyCOT9yLx1Z72q9MdThKmPHy7dXSJuvPjpFqmmNl1lD4gT0Zi5SqxALW8-uWGtW4iYxG0K7NWHzYIX3ir9kXPUszYNmarbhW6g

Kloshi looked over the two slaves and shook her head. “Fat for a human maybe,” she muttered and rubbed her chin. She and her brother had very different experiences as they “grew up”. While Gula was considered pudgy as a youth, even for a Hutt, he took the criticism he received to make himself the most fit Hutt in the galaxy as an adult. Kloshi had always been considered too skinny. As a result she took many drastic measures to try to beef up. Nothing took however and now she probably looked like her brother’s ideal Hutt.

The younger, smaller Hutt gave a deep chuckle at Gula’s announcement of how to use his enforcer’s leaving into a good thing.
“That is very smart big brother. I hope you can count on Lichix remaining loyal to you. Making a promise and not following through is a dangerous first impression to be made upon the Council. And do remember that the Eternal Empire does not look kindly on your slaving. So don’t go trying to use Rattatak as a new place to set up business.”

Kloshi gave a nod of her head and stared at the slaves as they went about the demanded task. “Perhaps this is a good task to test Lichix’ loyalty. Alro had to go before we can do anything. But he’s not just going to fall on a blade for us. Call up Lichix and see if she is up for the task. Then we’ll work out the details. We need to find the right balance between not letting Alro see it coming, but making sure everyone else in the Hutt world knows it was us behind it.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom