Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Results of Training

Her eyes would begin to squint as she was holding on for as long as she could. She would only be able to delay the inevitable. As she was preparing for it, she could tell that he lost a bit of focus, as the force he was utilizing began to fade slowly. Though they were still at a stalemate, she wondered what he was preparing for. His praise of her skills, was something she let get to her head, she chose to remain humble in any situation. But his next statement, wasn't one of Paris. It was a rhetorical question which she also didn't let cut her focus. He would use the force to hurl his lightsaber at her, to which she let cut her concentration. She allowed his push to send her back, given her just enough time to use her abilities to turn the saber off right before it touched her chest. Though she would've escape that new factor, she hit the wall behind her. Landing on her knees, she was breathing just a little heavier than normal. It was either the wall or the blade, she wasn't going to be able to escape both. She slowly got herself back up on her feet. And ran her hands down her robes, and skirt.

@[member="Vulpesen"]

Vulpesen grinned and used a force enhanced leap to quickly close the distance, calling his blade back to his hand. "Hello." Activating his lightsaber, Vulpesen would execute a powerful downward slice, aimed straight for his opponent's head. A part of him hoped she would move a bit to the side, taking it into her shoulder as this attack had the potential to hurt like a real kathpup. None the less, he kept himself fast, not wanting to waste the stroke. Granted, he usually hated relying on strength, but the moment seemed to call for it at the moment. @[member="Sochi Ru"]

After fixing herself in the moment, and grabbing her lightsaber, she looked up for a brief moment to see that Vulpesen was preparing for an attack. His leap was quick, and she could not ignite her saber in enough time to meet his blade. Hers horizontal slightly above her face, holding his which was vertical. There was much strength behind his attack, enough to make her arms slightly give upon impact. She pushed back as much as she could but it would barely move his lightsaber, she tilted her blade slightly downward, and let the momentum of his blade drag his lightsaber down hers. She quickly spinned around him, and disengaged combat, cutting her lightsaber off, and attaching it back to her belt.

"I must say knight Vulpesen, your promotion rightfully belongs to you." She said softly. "You have very impressive skills, and I thank you for helping me hone mine." She said following up her last statement.

@[member="Vulpesen"]

Vulpesen grinned and deactivated his own blade, placing it his side. "Considering that you were able to hold up so well does you credit as well. Your master taught you well." Vulpesen found himself rather happy with the compliment. After all, he had used his skills to survive the attacks of sith and other dangers. "As for honing skills, I believe that was a refreshing change of pace, one that will serve me well in the future." Likely her usage of soresu would stick to his mind. Being tucked away from real instructors for so long had caused him to rely on things such as holovids, which had honed his ability to learn things by watching their actions. Padawan or not, @[member="Sochi Ru"] had managed to stave off a barrage attacks using the defensive style. And in doing so, Vulpesen had learned a few maneuvers that he could possibly use in the future. "Shall we call the duel to an end?"

Her eyes widened, and she bowed to show her humbleness, "Again I thank you," she said softly before standing back up. She could only smile, it was nice to be praised for all of her hard work. She was proud of herself to be able to hold up so long against a man of his rank and skill. Definitely one of her most challenging sparring matches yet. She would go one to continue to study up and practice so that she could get better. She refocused once her began to speak, his statement would encourage a nod from her, to show that she agreed with him. She ran her hands down her robes, and skirt once more and began to nod in his direction.

"Yes, I think that was enough practice for today, again I thank you for sparring with me" she said softly.

@[member="Vulpesen"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom