Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Red Metellos Blues. (open_1)

Fable Tarek

F
Fable took a step back and disengaged her lightsaber. Onyx went from crying like a baby to suddenly realizing that he had something left to live for. What a chump. ...Humans. Pheh. Who needs em'.

"Heh. Coward. ...Now grab your map that you threw at me, and let's keep going. Anybody who dies down here will end up in the gutter. In the gutter as food for the mutants or worse."

It did seem that Darth Whatever had finally figured out that being a Sith and a Dark Jedi were two different things. Hopefully he would eventually leave the Dark Side entirely and repent for himself. ...Until then. He was still just cry-baby scum like the rest of them.

"I'm just as anxious to leave this planet as you are. Lead on hero."

She could poke and prod him about his bad acting later.

Fable Tarek

F
Onyx took his time. So Fable pushed past him and jumped up the ladder in a single leap. It lead her into a Supply Depot of some kind. Tools, barrels, and spare parts littered the dark environment. It smelled like oil and cleaning solution. The metal slates that formed a window looked out upon a garage or bay of some kind. It didn't seem to be occupied or even used at the moment. With luck they had appeared unnoticed.

"Almost there. Heh."

Darren Onyx

D
Onyx let her take the lead. It didn't matter to him. But he had a urge. To find the leader of those mutants. Fable would never agree. It was pretty clear she just wanted to leave this planet. "I think we should find the mutant leader and kill him." Onyx said aloud. He then cursed himself silently and braced himself for the storm Fable was about to release.

Fable Tarek

F
"Mmm. I think you should find the mutant leader and kill him."

She dusted her pants off and looked about the room for a rag. Crawling through gutters and grates had left her outfit anything but clean. Bleh. Still? At least they hadn't tripped any alarms or alerted any Stormtroopers.

"...I'm going to see if I can't find a change a clothing. Ugh. And a ride off this rust-bucket of a planet."

Darren Onyx

D
"You do that, I'm going to see if I can find some.... fun?" He knew that his definition of fun was completely different then Fable's. He didn't care. His saying in life was "You only live once. Live life to the fullest or die trying." He suddenly realized he said it aloud. He didn't care. The more people knew the better.

Fable Tarek

F
"We are in an Engineering Bay on the Governor's personal Palace grounds. Mutants in the sewers and Black Army Stormtroopers in all of these buildings. ...You want fun? Go right ahead. Just... Leave me enough room to squeeze out of the exit before they put you on ice."

It sounded like a suicide mission to Fable. But then again. That was a good thing in this case. She motioned to the door beside the slat windows,

"Sith first. Of course."

Darren Onyx

D
Onyx chuckled. "Sorry sweet heart. I am staying here. My master would want to make contact with these 'mutants'. After all, an alliance with such powerful creatures could help." Onyx moved towards her. "I would say good-bye but.... I hate good-byes."

Fable Tarek

F
She just frowned and shook her head. Then opened the door and checked the corners.

"Yeah. Whatever. I think I'll go tell the Governess about them too. Couldn't hurt. Ya know."

Then with a magnificent leap she jumped on top of the Depot and disappeared into the complex of buildings beyond. Leaping and jumping until she was finally free of this awful rusty planet forever. The Governess later discovered the disappearance of one of finest cloaks. Replaced instead inside her walnut dresser with an Integrated Holographic Play-back of their encounter below the Power Station. Fable wasn't a hero. Those green-skinned freaks would burn.

Darren Onyx

D
Onyx left the planet soon after his master arrived. Though the Governess found out the mutants plans and location thanks to Fable, Onyx was about to get several dozen off planet and aboard the Sith Fleet. Onyx looked out the window of his personal ship down at the planet. "Sir, would you like to link up with the rest of the fleet?" asked a light voice.

Onyx turned to face a astrodroid (OOC: the same model as C3P0) that was a dark red color. "Yes M3. I think I have what I need from this planet." Onyx walked over a computer and inserted a disk. A holographic image of Fable came up. Beside it a bio of her along with her strengths, weaknesses and fighting style appeared. "I have everything now..." Though Fable thought he had feelings for her, he was there to get this information He had just pegged one of the most fabled of adventurers.

Onyx sat in his chair and faced his controls. He sighed. He took one last look at the planet. "That kiss was amazing," he whispered to himself. Maybe he did all that for the Empire, but at the same time he may just have developed feelings. He flipped a few switches and he blasted faster into light speed towards his next adventure.

Fable Tarek

F
Onyx succeeded in his plans and the remaining mutants faced a tremendous new offensive by the Black Army in only days. After only a week of fighting another stale-mate occurred. The borders shifted only slightly and sadly, Metellos remained remarkably unchanged. It would continue on like it had for eons.

Kinda like it's adventures did to.

___

*ooc: Thread Closed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom