Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Red Devils host a Swoop race & Fight Club!

Hey all!

I've begun to spin up idea's in my head and so here goes. The Red Devil Cartel will host a Swoop/Speeder bike race as well as a Fight Club event. Explanations for the two are below. Also anyone is welcome! All events hosted at
Red Draft Cantina & Beggars Row

Swoop Race Event!
SwoopRacing-TSS.jpg
I'm trying out a new system to make a fun racing experience. Each Rider will have to use a D20 Online roller. Here's one.

The objective of the Race will be to win, obviously! Here's the rules and the breakdown. Each faction can enter 2 Racers. No force, No weapons, and please use the honor system on your roll outcomes. No one likes a cheater and I don't want to have to say "Post a pic of your rolls!"

(Independent racers can run as well, 2cnd and 3rd races)

The distance is 3000M

Start on Hala's Pistol shot

3x Races

Prizes TBD: (If anyone wants to sponsor and throw in a cool gadget or gizmo per race that'd be cool, or I'll make some.)

Rolls as follows-

1- Your bike crashes!: Lose 800M: Write how you recover
2- Fuel Leak: Lose 200M
3- Travel 200M
4- Travel 300M
5- Travel 400M
6- You get a Womp rat in your intake: Avoid blowing your engine: Lose 200M
7- An engine dies: Loose 30M Per Roll, Roll again
8- Travel 600M
9- Someone shoots at you: Lose 50M: What happens?
10- You have an energy fluctuation: Travel 100M
11- Travel 100M
12-Travel 100M
13- Hit a pedestrian, Oh no!: Lose 30M
14- Dodge an Obstacle: Lose 20M
15- Travel 300M
16- Travel 300M
17- Travel 300M
18- A Jawa Sabotaged your bike and it affects you now: Lose 10M per roll, Roll again.
19- You skilfully repair anything wrong with ya bike: (Negates 7,18)
20- You are a G: Take a cheap shot at an opponent (They loose 200M: Roll again)

Fight Club
Fight-Club-fight-club-4747829-1706-960.jpg
Ever seen Fight Club? Yea just like that! Except Tourney style.

There will be a bracket system.

Each pair chooses ahead of time their own rules. (Standing rule is no weapons, just hand to hand.)

Winner gets a sweet gadget or gizmo. Again if no one volunteers one, I'll make one.

Sing up below!

-Swoop Race-
  • Shamira Karuto- Independent
  • Zai Avery- Red Devils
-Fight Club-
#1​
Aver Brand​
V.S.​
Myles Skyreaper​
#2​
Zyrock Drakxis​
V.S.​
Lord Mettallum​

Ex-Solider | Ex-Spy | Doctor
[member="Hala Jast"]

I'll be happy to enter the swoop race, racing for the Red Devil Cartel. Zai's a tinker type of character so I think that would suit his personality. Might pass on the fight club, Myles and Aver look a bit tough for a 19 year old kid to take on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom