Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Raxis Family Q&A

228px-First_Order_Logo_1.png
Who are they anyways?

The Raxis family majority come from Alderaan, with a few coming from Tatooine. Vassara herself is second or third generation. Her parents were killed in the OS Invasion. Typically Raxis family members are Pilots, Mechanics, and Wanderers occasionally. The force runs in the family, mostly on the Maternal side.​

Whats the Family goals?
None, just have fun. Enjoy your life as a Raxis​
What kind of background do characters have?
Most Raxis characters are force sensitive. Right now I play the only two, Vassara and Althea. Though some can be non force sensitive. The main trade passed down between generations has always been piloting. All Raxis are natural born pilots. Some of us have a natural skill too. Instinctive Astrogation. See the Merrill guide to Instinctive Astrogation in the Guides section.​
What kind of species are they?

Normally human, sorry :p
In closing I'd always love to see more of family. If you think you might enjoy doing something like this, make a character give me a PM and lets roll!​
Ask questions, I'll answer!​

I also have an inactive character that I could redo entirely if you're interested in a brother or some such thing. PM me if you have any particular ideas? :)
[member="Vassara Raxis"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom