Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Raulynate Q&A

Rather than make a spectacle out of a simple Question and Answer, I am going to keep this bare bones and simple.
Much of the information on the Raulynate can be found on its Faction Write up Page.
Linked Here
If you feel that there is information lacking from the Faction Write up, or it has not answered a particular question of yours, this thread is just for that.
What this Question and Answer will be is a simple, and more at eased question and answer section. With no faction emblems and flashy or showy sections. I want people to be able to place their question, submit their concerns and even voice their criticism.
I welcome you now to the Raulynate Q&A.
Ask Away
Concern Away
Criticize Away

The link was updated to redirect towards the updated Raulynate faction advertisement.
If there are questions, comments, concerns, etc etc, please make them known and I will respond as quickly as I can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom