Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

THE QUEST FOR THE OLD MASTER

It had been Months to get here. Mythos arrived with the COrtan Blade for the Third time in his life on this planet. Fresia... where he felled the Giant Gendai Kezeroth, where Sage Bane had taught him the truth and meaning of SithSpawn and Dark Alchemy.

Mythos For months had been on a quest, traveling from towns to towns asking questions most people did not want to answer searching for Two People, The Legendary [member="Jacen Cavill"] and his Great Master [member="Darth Ferus"].

No one knew anything about Darth Kryptus, he was dead to all intents and purposes, only stories of old battles and ancient tales of him remained. Ferus did lead Mythos on a little trail that lead him from off beat planet to off beat planet until he came up here. A Basin.

The Energy of this place was oppressing, Dark and damp as if Billions of Lives cried out in anguish wishing for their spirits to be released into the void and the Abyss of death then suddenly and imminently with Mythos' presence... they calmed.

After searching for many Hours Mythos had given up, there was nothing here, nothing but a beat up Alchemy Lab and the Dark Nexus that surrounded this place.. it seemed he had hit a dead end.

He meditated. Sitting on a rock overlooking the basing he closed his eyes and exited the dark energies from the place to try to understand what exactly was happening and where in the nine hells was Ferus. He stood ther in meditation for hours, until his eyes opened with the revelation of what had occurred. Visions of the Battle with Draco Vereen...

"You can't be dead... You don't die... " Tears started running through his face, tears of Anger and Frustration. "You can't Die Damn it! You Can't Die!!"

His Rage manifested in a Force Roar that broke the Waters of the Basin in two causing ripples and waves of form at Mythos' feet. His Fists clenched in Furious rage as tears ran through his face and anger through his veins... Hatred.

Hatred, pure and Unbridled Hatred... He was going to Kill whoever had killed Ferus, he was going to kill them all, raise an Army the Galaxy has never seen and Kill them all... Slaughter every last one of them....

He just stared at the Basin... As if something called to him.. urging him to take a swim in the waters...

"I wouldn't enter the waters if I were you boy. And if I see you, a Sith, cry again, I will rip you apart myself." An echo of a voice sounded from the waters themselves. A ripple formed, followed what seemed to be a skull rising forth. Red in color, its mouth opened once again to continue to speak.

"Within these waters I am trapped, until I can find a way free. Why are you here Animus." Only because of [member="Darth Mythos"] and his yell could the Sith Lord speak, called form from the turmoil of the millions of souls trapped within the basin. His own creation. His own grave.

Mythos stood before the Basin in shock, "M- Master Ferus? Why..." His eyes stared dumbfounded at the Skull who rose from the basin in a tide of Dark Energy. His Sorrow was turned into anger and frustration as he spoke, "I came to find you... i am not about to accept your demise and your death! I will never leave your side or forsake my Loyalty to you! Death Will not stop me as it has never stopped you! " His rage inside him grew as the Dark Energies of the Nexus called him forward to the waters of the basin.... he was not afraid.

He fell on his knees before the shore of the basin, the water almost touching him but did not. "No one knew where you were, i searched the Galaxy and it lead me here where i fell the Beholder." For a long moment sorrow overtook him again, he could not let himself beleive this was hopless. He snapped out if it, if Ferus was here, if he could talk to him, then he was not dead!

Mythos Laughed and arose from his kneel slowly and gracefully clenching his fist as he placed one boot upon the Stone in victory. "You must tell me how to free you, What must i do? What keeps you trapped here? "

Desperately he searched his mind and the surrounding for a way to free him from this Prison, yet he knew nothing about this... he knew nothing about how to free his Beloved Master from this accursed Basin of death. He exhaled. calming himself...

"I am a Knight now Master... i have grown to make you proud once again... I will find the power to break this Prison... Tell me what i must do"
The wind blew his hair as silence befell the basin, he remembered how Ferus promised him to train him once again... he would see that promise fulfilled...

[member="Darth Ferus"]​

"Free? Ha. If I knew how to be free, I would be by now. But my time is shirt. This chorus of souls will soon wash me away into the madness, and I will have to claw my way to freedom. I will break my chains soon enough. But here.. I've seen it. Power. Freedom. I've seen the chains that hold all the Sith back."

As soon as the skull appeared, it faded, the waters falling still once more. Even Ferus's voice faded and cut off, as if it was never there. But all of a sudden the form of a man, skeletal in nature, ripped forth from the bloody waters, its skilled face practically screaming into the face of [member="Darth Mythos"] .

"Find Venefica. Find Ultimatum. Find Lady Kay. Find the Sith servants. Find all this for my return, and I will remove the one chain holding us Sith back. The Dark Lord who sits in the shadows, his head will be mine!" A deep roar sounded off as the skeletal figure faded into ash, unable to exist long outside the waters. But the Siths words continued, meant only for the boys ears.

"I will return, and you will be my herald. Do my will, become my enforcer!"

Venefica... Kay... Ultimatum Mythos knows but sith servants? ... "Yes Master, i will do as you ask.. i shall be the Herald of war... Who are the Sith Servants? How will know what to find them? How will i know what to do? "

The voice rumbled like a thousand hellions screaming at Mythos, but he still was confused and dumbfounded, Ultimatum he saw all the time, Kay he could get a hold of, Venefica he knew who she was, he and her came neck to neck not very long ago, he had no idea how to get close to her, but he knew who she was at the very least... but the sith servants...

He was gone... his voice fading. And all Mythos could do was try and reach out with Futility to his return at the bottom of the Basin. "Your Will... Shall be done.."

He spoke in the basin, speaking to the Millions of Souls who lie in an eternal torment and madness. "I will amass the greatest Army the Galaxy has ever seen! I will make the Rivers Dry, the Ground Shake! and the Sky turn red with the Blood!"
His voice, shook with anger and determination! this.... would take a long time... but now... Ferus was behind him.

[member="Darth Ferus"]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom