Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Queens Fleet

Corporation Name: The Queens Fleet

Headquarters: Tuas

Locations: Tuas

Operations: The Queens Fleet provides the manufacturing of shipbuilding and armortech.

Rationale: The Queen swept into the Liech system, scavenging from the worlds, but it was not enough. The Queen desires herself a fleet, and seeks out a hand to Gulamendis who transport her materials for her fleet, and in turn she pays by providing military service.

Tier: 2

Description: The Queens Fleet is the name of the company, and holds its loyalty to The Queen, an enigmatic ruler over the Liech system. They manufacture from Tuas utilising old manufacturing techniques from the former civilisation that lived there, using their outdated technologies. While their system of construction is ancient, it has produced magnificent results. The Primeval supply The Queen with the materials necessary for what she desires to construct, and in turn she pays them in military service. The Primeval also aid them in supplying them with the knowledge in constructing modern military hardware, due to the fact that Tuas is vastly behind in most areas of technology.

The primary production of the Queens Fleet company have moderate strengths with a large amount of setbacks. Due to its severe isolation from the galaxy, they have reduced information on technology and science, leaving them far behind. While they are capable of producing ships with advanced shielding and targeting system, boasting a strong offensive, they have severe weaknesses. Common among their productions are flaws such as speed, known to be some of the slowest hyperdrives and sub-light speed vessels in the galaxy, with a bare minimum of manoeuvrability. As a result of their simple life, they're capable of producing their products at a fast rate, but only have the required resources to produce their products on a minor scale, irregardless of the help provided by the Primeval.

Subsidiaries: N/A

Primary Source: N/A

[member="The Queen"]

RESEARCH REVIEW

Star Wars Canon
  • Pending initial review
Starwars Chaos
  • Pending initial review

WITHOUT DEV THREADS
  • Is this an actual fleet or are you just calling the company the "Queen's Fleet?" If it is a fleet, I need to know exactly what is the vessel you are using as your manufacture or production mobile facility. Is this a merchant fleet? A fleet of mine ships? Please elaborate in your description.
  • I'm going to need you to be very specific on what your operations is IE. Armstech, Cybertech, Shipbuilding Hardware, Armormech. For a tier two please select only three.
  • For a tier two, please flesh our more your description.
  • And I do believe Tuas the planet hasn't been approved yet, so this will have to wait until that is approved.
WITH DEV THREADS
  • Pending Initial review
SUGGESTIONS
  • Pending Inital review

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom