Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The Queen is dead

// OUTRIDER // Senator for Euforns Major
// LOCATION // Private Office, Eufornisa, Annix
// OBJECTIVE // The Path Forward
// THEME //
Warriors

LlDDs0A.png
He'd never imagined coming back to the Senate. It was a point in his life he had long though abandoned, so much of his latter political career spent on formulating a path upward, not for himself, but his people. His allies, he had often remarked at leadership summits. The rise of Adhira Chandra had blunted his own, her popularity waxing and waning in recent years and his own growing. Nearly a decade out of the spotlight had saw the Governor-General assemble an electoral coalition that was ready to expand, grow and conquer. He used to fancy himself the natural successor to Chandra.

Today he wasn't so sure.

Donovan's ambition had been all but decimated when the first reports escaped Courscant. He remembered the shock and horror he had experienced, the total unpreparedness. Chandra's condition only worsened his fragile psyche.

Though his meeting with the Chancellor and fellow Senators had, presumably, gone well, the matters of politics contuined to churn. With Tithe as Chancellor, and presumed Corportist domination for the next few years at least, every major political bloc in the Senate choose to cope with this reality in different ways. He smirked at the irony of Tithe's chancellorship. With it, the circle of leadership had turned. Every party had their chance to lead.

But Arturo had saw differently than other members. He called a conference of the Federalist Party. No longer would they be a loose ideological coalition, but a unified political organization.

"Welcome" He remarked, supressing his earlier, depressing thoughts. "Shall we begin?"

Mirana Praji Mirana Praji | Grand Moff Vel'alari | Wilhelm Vonreg Wilhelm Vonreg | Brama Tagge Brama Tagge | Sssar Taszzn Sssar Taszzn | OPEN TO FEDERALIST ALIGNED SENATORS​

Vel'alari

V
Vel'alari had been a surprising arrival at the Federalist meeting. For a long while, she'd been one of the sole members of the Imperial bloc. But logic and a lack of fellow bloc members had made her reconsider her options. The Federalists were, after all, the most similar ideology to her own politically. Throwing her considerable political, financial and military might into their cause was the logical option. She had arrived at the meeting with a hefty security detail, a pair of her Death Troopers remaining by her side at all times while more stood watch outside. She couldn't afford to be lax on her personal security with Sularen plotting her demise, a victory she would deny him at all costs.

"It's a pleasure to be here, Senator Arturo. I've been looking forward to getting a chance to meet you all!", she said with a warm smile. "I know my recent shift of political alignment has come as a....surprise. Rest assured though, I am firmly committed to aiding the Federalist cause however I am able. My resources are at your full disposal."

Donavon Arturo Donavon Arturo

Vice Chancellor of the Alliance
cic3xf.png

image-1.gif

Regime Changes...
Donavon Arturo Donavon Arturo // Grand Moff Vel'alari // Brama Tagge Brama Tagge // Sssar Taszzn Sssar Taszzn

GADividerWhite.png

The unfortunate accident that had left Chancellor Adhira Chandra Adhira Chandra in a coma had never struck Mirana Praji as a chance to clutch at the straws of power. On the contrary, the young blond Coruscanti woman had been in a state of mourning since the gruesome discovery of Adhira's body mangled at the foot of the Executive Building. In the Line of Succession, Mirana was third in line and she had not once even considered what she would do if Tithe and the Secretary of the Senate had also been incapacitated. Yet, clearly, there were some who were yearning for the vacancy as Senator Donavon Arturo Donavon Arturo had called a meeting of the Federalist Senators. Mirana would not miss it for the world.

As Minister of State and soon-to-be Vice-Chancellor of the Alliance, she was the de facto leader of the Federalist Bloc and she would hardly allow her former mentor to be so unceremoniously deposed. Granted, as a diplomat, Mirana understood the importance of a gentle touch. Yet, equally, as a realist and a mother, she understood the cruciality of a firm hand.

"Donavon," Mirana said, cheerfully, as she entered the room in a bright pink dress with poofy sleeves. "I was so glad to hear you'd called this very important bloc convention," The young woman approached the young Senator and held her arms open for a warm embrace.

// OUTRIDER // Senator for Euforns Major
// LOCATION // Private Office, Eufornisa, Annix
// OBJECTIVE // The Path Forward
// THEME //
Warriors

LlDDs0A.png
The first to arrive was indeed a surpise. The Grand Moff, a Chiss - a welcome sight - whose reputation in the Senate had been mired in supporting the strong hand of government in a way even the most diehard of Federalist would object to, was someone most hadn't expected to so easily give up her mantle as Imperial. Her position softening though, was paramount to her acceptance to the wider caucus. They'd make her a Federalist yet.

"Of course, Senator. Though I must say, the Dark Troopers..." He paused, raising his hands to emphasize ignorance. "A bit much? Rest assured dear, you are safe here" The city line, as beautiful and endless as it might have been, was not lightly protected. The entire system was heavily guarded, each planet carefully watched over by the overhead defense fleet.

The next to arrive was the beautiful Courscanti Senator, Minister of State, and soon to be Vice-Chancellor, Mirana Praji Mirana Praji . The presumed heir of Chandra's political fortune, Praji was an unknown to Arturo, even so he still embraced her. "Thank you" He spoke softly.

"Senator" He called out to Vel'alari, "I assume you've met the Minister?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom