Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Private Droidworks

Diysuperguy33

Smarter than the average bear
After the recent attack on Dagobah Shipyards, Lokthra discovered a real need for security; medical personnel and expendable labour; her solution, droids. She had spent many days researching who sells the kind of droids she needed, no one had fit the bill; which left her little choices but to arrange a private deal with a reputable contractor for the wares she so desperately needed.

---------------------------

Attn: [member="Sanya Val Swift"]

Topic: Droid Works

Greetings, I have heard many great things about your business and its ventures; I was wondering if you would be able to assist me in creating an array of new droids for my company's use. More specifically:
  • All-purpose labour droids that can be programmed to do an array of jobs.
  • Security droids
  • Medical droids that can be equipped with all Dagobah Shipyard products
  • Heavy security droids for protecting vital areas
I understand that this is a fairly large order, and will so cost a fair few credits, that is no problem for me. If you are interested in this deal please relay a meeting location and I will meet with you at once. Then we can discuss the more specific matters.

Kind regards,
Lokthra Dawning

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
[member="Lokthra Dawning"]

Sanya woke up from the sound of her data pad vibrating on the bedside table. Her eyes looked over to Ayhia for a moment hoping it had't woken her too, yet the Echani woman remained fast asleep. Slowly shed roll out from the bed that was low to the floor and slipped on her thick fluffy dressing-gown then picked up the data pad. Sanya crept quietly out the bedroom and up the steps to the living quarters. A hand flowed sideways opening the door to the balcony that over looked the entire city and miles passed that. The black silky tail wrapped tight around her thigh as the slightest warm breeze rushed passed.

Sanya pressed a small button on the side of the pad making the screen illuminate with a image of her and Ayhia together. after inputting the four digit code it would unlock and tush opened the mail. As she read Sanya quickly realised that it was for work. "I thought I told Asuna to deal with these mails." She said to herself now typing a reply.
OauTuiu.png

EhZQD1W.png

Diysuperguy33

Smarter than the average bear
[member="Sanya Val Swift"]
/ooc Sorry I swear I replied to this as soon as it was sent... mustn't of clicked send. Very sorry.

Attn: Sanya Val Swift

Topic: Re: Droid Works

I thank you for your hasty reply, the prescribed droids look like they will suit perfectly, no changes needed. I would like to order a license to purchase as many as is needed whenever, namely due to expansion and the lack of a long-term droid. I assume this will cost more, this will be of no problem. Please let me know when they are ready to pick up, and I shall inspect them as I give you the necessary credits, in cash for ease sake.

Thank you very much, I shall definitely be recommending.

Kind regards,
Lokthra Dawning

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom