Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Private Dancer

Status
Not open for further replies.
xugBmnM.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create a personnel starship for Raymond Mosses
  • Image Source:
  • Canon Link: ILH-KK Citadel-class civilian cruiser
  • Primary Source:
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Koensayr Manufacturing
  • Affiliation: Raymond Mosses
  • Model: ILH-KK Citadel-class civilian cruiser
  • Production: Unique
  • Material: Alusteel Hull
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Unique Light Freighter
  • Length: 36 meters
  • Width: 20 meters
  • Height: 25 meters
  • Armament: Moderate
    2 Twin Laser Cannon Turrets
  • 2 Twin Ion Cannon Turrets
  • 1 General Warhead Launcher
  • 1 Tractor Beam Projector

[*]Defenses: Average
[*]Squadron Count: None: 1
[*]Maneuverability Rating: High
[*]Speed Rating: High
[*]Hyperdrive Class: Fast: 0.75
STANDARD FEATURES
  • Standard Communications Array
  • Standard Deflector Shield Generator
  • Standard Hyperdrive
  • Standard Ion Engines
  • Standard Life Support Systems
  • Standard Navigational Systems
  • Standard Repulsorlift Engines
  • Standard Sensor Array
  • Standard Targeting Systems
  • Can Enter Atmosphere and Land

ADVANCED SYSTEMS
Strengths:
  • External mounts for 2 starfighters
  • Higher than normal Armament for unique craft
Weaknesses:
  • Slower hyperdrive than normal for unique craft
Description: The Private Dancer is a modified ILH-KK Citadel-class civilian cruiser which has been in Raymond's family for over a century. The heavily modified vessel serves as Raymond's Personnel vessel when not in service with The Directorate. The vessel keeps its basic weapons load out as the original design but loads modernized variants of the weapon systems.

Good Evening [member="Raymond Mosses"]

I love seeing people take a canon ship and make it theirs like you are here, there are just a few points I need to run through with you before we can move this submission on to approval.

1) Image Source

Raymond Mosses said:
Image Source:
You haven't actually included a image source for this submission which you will need to do. A quick google search did bring me to this link which appears to be the original source of the picture you have used.

2) Canon Link

Raymond Mosses said:
Canon Link: ILH-KK Citadel-class civilian cruise

You'll also need to actually provide the link to the wookie article which can be found here.

3) Manufacturer

Raymond Mosses said:
Manufacturer: Koensayr Manufacturing

You'll also need to provide a link to Koensayr Manufacturing here please.

4) Material

Raymond Mosses said:
Material:Alusteel Hull

As per current factory rules you will need to provide the wookiepedia link to Alusteel which can be found here.

5) Hyperdrive class

Raymond Mosses said:
Hyperdrive Class: Fast: 0.75
This is a small thing, but there is no fast speed on the template, only average and very fast which is seen as any speed under 1.0. As such could you please adjust the wording to reflect the correct wording on the template.

6) Strengths and Weaknesses comparing to other ships

Raymond Mosses said:
Higher than normal Armamentfor unique craft

Raymond Mosses said:
Slower hyperdrive than normal for unique craft
The strengths and weaknesses of this submission should be related entirely to this submission and not to any other, as such a strength or weakness which such as the above aren't acceptable in the factory. I'm going to have to ask you to remove these from the submission and replace them with strengths and weaknesses related to the ship itself.

7) External Starfighter Mounts

2 Fighters is a lot to fit onto a 36m ship, I'm going to have to ask you to please cut this down to 1 fighter.

This looks like a lot, but most of it is just small things like fixing some language or adding a link. Please tag me back when you've read through my review and made your adjustments

[member="John Locke"] I can do all the mods but the 2 fighter mod. IF this is an issue Please archive the submission and I will use a canon vessel with out submitting it which has 2 fighter docks on it already. the rest is cool not an issue.

[member="Raymond Mosses"]

After discussing it with factory staff I'm afraid that for a factory sub, the two external fighters is not something we're happy with on a submission.

As per your reply I am going to archive this submission.

Moved to Factory Archives - If you want to remove from the archives, please feel free to tag [member="Runi Verin"], [member="John Locke"], [Member="Alden Akaran"], [Member="Veiere Arenais"] or [Member="Zef Halo"].

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom