Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The Princess and the Witch

Outfit: Witch attire
Equipment: Lightsaber
Tag: Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania

Dreidi understood how things could be more difficult than anticipated. Especially when it involved a person and that person could hide their true behaviours.

The mention of displaying Cora's Lightsaber as a trophy on a mantle piece. Dreidi's mind whirled around for ideas of revenge there, "I would suggest cutting something important of his and displaying it above your fireplace. But I doubt you'll want to do it and I really doubt it would be much to display." The dark grin hinting at what Dreidi was suggesting that Cora remove from her husband.

"Doing something that is good for the people you love and the people of your home is noble and demonstrates what a good Jedi you are Cora. But you shouldn't be forcing yourself to bend and submit to someone who is lesser than you. Someone attempting to blackmail you, they intend to do bad things and won't be stopped." Dreidi mentioned, "unless they are arrested, or stopped permanently."

Cora's brow crinkled as Dreidi laid out her suggestion, the curious tilt of her head indicating that she wasn't sure what the other woman was getting at. Cut off something of her husband's to display…?

Oh.

Oh.

Oh my.

The Princess' face flushed beet red with her understanding. A scandalized gasp tore from her lips as she slapped a hand over her mouth. After a moment to process, Cora elbowed Dreidi playfully in the ribs and cleared her throat.

"Th-that is…most inappropriate!"

And mildly amusing, if horrifying.

Cora sighed, idly spinning her wedding band again. Dreidi did have a point—Horace was very unlikely to change. Not without heavy intervention, and Cora would not allow her friends to incur his wrath. Even if they could handle him—which they very likely could—Ukatis' fate with the Alliance hung in the balance. The crown could spin any move the Alliance made against them and ignite the population with discourse. It would all be terribly messy.

"You are right, Dreidi." She admitted. "For now, I'd like to focus on the good I can bring to Ukatis. Hopefully, this business." Cora waved her hand. "Will become an afterthought. However things go, I'll be sure to keep in touch." She offered her friend a smile, genuine as it was uneasy.

Dreidi Xeraic Dreidi Xeraic

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom