Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Skirmish The Price of the Alliance | EE & MU

pTcUB72.png
Location- Station, Hanger
Tags- | @Indrid L'lerim | R Reyn Australis | Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun | Kreslin Westwind Kreslin Westwind | @Ivixa Nera'as |
Equipment- Sword, Assault Canon, Heavy Slug Thrower Pistol, jetpack, assortment of grenades

Laughing darkly at Ingrid's words, Zachariel responded.
"Don't worry, I'll just destroy them in full. The shipyard will just be smoking by the end of it all, not just floating wreckage."

And then he turned to face Kreslin once more. Swinging his sword experimentally, Zachariel chuckled at what Kreslin said. It was a chuckle of mirth and thinly veiled contempt, all directed towards Kreslin.
"Oh poor, little adiik. You think you can hurt me, ah hahaha, especially with such small knives." Taking a taunting step forward, Zachariel kept his sword by his side, not making any motion to defend himself from Kreslin. "No little Mando, that was my offer for you to run once again, to flee before my power and hope to live another day. Now though, now you've simply forfeited the right of existence."

Standing still against whatever attacks Kreslin would level against him, Zachariel would speak once more after a few moments, voice still contemptuous, but uncaring, conversational.
"I suppose your flesh shall make a nice cape, and your skull a trophy to hang on my waist."

And then Zachariel moved. From a stand still to a blur of motion, Zachariel attacked in an instant. His sword flashed forward towards Kreslin, aiming towards his stomach. In the next instant, Zachariel was taking a step forward to punch his fist forward, intent on ramming it through Kreslins upper body/head.

Tags: Kalic Daws Kalic Daws
Equipment: Aegis of the Snow, KC-95'ACE of Spades, Vibrodagger

Rath’s shots this time were successful, and frankly he did feel the Force was getting weaker. Or was his connection dwindling that he can barely sense the Force? Rath wasn’t sure, but he knew his limits when he started to feel his body being fatigued. His blaster was out of bolts to fire, but Rath wasn't going to tell the enemy pilot that.

As a bluff, Rath held his Ace of Spades as the barrel ominously pointed at Kalic's direction who had stood up. Frankly Rath wished he avoided cutting the cloth around the guy's eyes, or rather where the eyes should have been. There wasn't much that Rath could about it then, and with resolve he responded for once in words. The helmet altered his voice to sound deeper and robotic even.

"You would do better if you surrendered." Although being in Kalidan for almost a decade and trained into the Empire's Army helped the build up of Rath's skills in combat. Whether it was pirates, or even Rakghouls'. Rath kept his distance for about five meters apart from the Miraluka. A respectable distance in terms of melee combat, but deadly when there's a blaster pointed at them. In truth Rath hoped that the blind pilot would take the hint of not being shot at to cooperate, but something told him that wasn't going to be as simple as he had liked.

Lori's continued bangs on the door to get back into the hanger went unnoticed for the door didn't open at all. She chewed the inside of her cheek and pulled out another one of her charges. The Ultranauts were coming. She could hear their boots on the durasteel floor. It was now or never.

She held it up and waited for them to turn around the corner to see her before she began to shout at them. "HEY! UNLESS YOU WANNA DIE IN AN INFERNO I SUGGEST THAT YOU HOLD OFF FROM OPENING FIRE!! OTHERWISE THIS CHARGE HERE WILL EXPLODE. SO I SUGGEST THAT YOU BACK OFF!!" The best that she could see was they'd take her into custody. The worst was that they'd call her bluff and open fire anyways.

Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom