Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech The Practical Gentleman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rai Seren

R
_closed__auction_adopt___outfit_632_by_cherrysdesigns-dc106ku.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

• Intent: To create a men's fashion product for Seren Outfitters.
  • Image Source: CherrysDesigns
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Restricted Missions: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Other, Standard Clothing
  • Weight: Light
  • Resistances
- Blasters (And other plasma type weapons): Very Low
- Kinetic: Very Low
- Lightsabers: None
- Other: EMP: None Blasts: None Sonic: Very Low

SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Not Applicable
Strengths:
  • Looks good and is very comfortable.
Weaknesses:
  • Basically no protection from anything. It's standard clothes with some bits of brass finery.
DESCRIPTION
The Practical Gentleman is a one of its kind designed outfit for, as one would expect, someone who wants to look good, but be capable of acting at a moments notice. Fitted out of Aeien Silk and Fineweave, it is the cutting edge of comfort and style. While it offers very little protection from most weaponry, it's ability to grant the wearer a nearly unhindered ability to move makes it a practical choice for the person who doesn't normally get pulled into combat, but every so often needs to be able to take care of themselves. It is a gorgeous look and will fit whomever purchases it nicely.

It houses several hidden knife holsters inside of the jacket, and one up each sleeve.

This product can be tailored to fit any size.

Under Review.

Dazzling! I'm sure during most subs most judges wouldn't actually offer you means to boost your outfit, but you can totally slap on another fabric, like armorweave, and at least give this outfit a little more resistance with adding little to no weight.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Armorweave

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Shell_spider_silk

You do mention a need to occasionally fight. Why take the chance? Otherwise this is fine as is. Just thought I'd mention it.

[member="Rai Seren"]

Rai Seren

R
[member="The Major"]
I considered it, but this isn't really meant to be armor. The other bits was just me trying to sell it. :p This outfit is for the regular clothing line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom