Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Plot That Could Topple Empires

Imperial Storyteller

I
logo.png

[THEME]

Backstory for this Campaign - http://starwarsrp.net/topic/112323-the-plot-that-could-topple-empires/

THE PLOT THAT COULD TOPPLE EMPIRES, CHAPTER I - Discovery | I . VII . XVII

Deep within the Inner Rim a signal has begun broadcasting on ancient Imperial frequencies, making itself known to the denizens of the Rishi Maze. The Galactic Empire, curious as to what this entails, attempt to locate this source and possibly discover unknown riches awaiting them. Unfortunately, the source has yet to be traced to a location, and the signal itself may soon be detected by other factions both small and large...

All that is certain is that a string of phrases has been isolated from among the static, perhaps a clue that can lead the Empire...or its enemies...to this mysterious object...

"XLLCECEYEN MEMOCCEN RTSYDEO PRIEMALI ANDOLWLF TEBRVYOSAOR EINYCGTONNC DEEESDAC 00110001 00111000 00110010 00110111 00110011 00110110 00110100 00110101"

THE PLOT THAT COULD TOPPLE EMPIRES, CHAPTER II - ??? | ???

CAMPAIGN RULES -
  1. All factions are welcome
  2. Have fun
  3. Troublemakers will be sent to gulag in Siberia
Ask questions below for more information!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom