- Intent: A war ship for the Bareesh mercenary fleet
- Image Source: Mandalorian Mercs Krayt Clan Emblem by Mercs.Firespray
- Canon Link: Azalus-class Hutt Dreadnoought
- Restricted Missions: N/A
- Primary Source: N/A
- Manufacturer: Kwenn Space Station, Bareesh Kajidic
- Model: Azalus-class Dreadnought
- Affiliation: Gorba the Hutt, Bareesh Kajidic
- Production: Unique
- Material: Durasteel, Glasteel
- Classification: Dreadnought
- Length: 1400 meters
- Width: 400 meters
- Height: 100 meters
- Armament: Extreme
60 Turbolaser Batteries (20 port, 20 starboard, 10 fore, 10 aft)
- 20 Ion Cannons (5 fore, 5 port, 5 starboard, 5 aft)
- 8 Tractor Beams (3 fore, 2 port, 2 starboard, 1 aft)
- 20 Shield Leeches (10 port, 10 starboard)
- Neuranium Axial Railgun
[*]Hangar: Average - 4
[*]Maneuverability Rating: Average
[*]Speed Rating: Very Low
[*]Hyperdrive Class: Average - 2
- Life Support Systems
- Communications Array
- Shield Generator
- Hypermatter Annihilation Reactor
- Solar Sails: While mostly for form rather than function, a number of solar sails sprout from the surface of the Planechanga, lending it a winged appearance. These sails, however, are fully functional and the vessel can traverse space without engines if need arises.
- Self-Destruct Device
- Axial Railgun: The dreadnought was constructed around the railgun centuries ago. Newly refurbished and refitted at Kwenn Station, the axial railgun launches enormous slugs capable of cracking open asteroids with ease and equally capable of ripping through the hulls of enemy vessels. When utilizing the neuranium slugs, the rail gun can wreak enormous damage to both ships and land-based cities
- Shield Leeches: The warship carries shield leech weapons, which were commonly used by the Zann Consortium. These black market devices leech shield energy from enemy vessels that get too close and convert that energy to bolster the Planechanga's shields. They have a very short range.
- Plodding Gait: Its engines are not particularly powerful and it is quite slow.
- Breath Runs Dry: The Planechanga's axial railgun fires slugs, which can come in a variety of types, including neuranium, but are large, difficult to move, and exhaustible. The Planechanga typically needs to resupply after a prolonged engagement if the captain, also known as the Bota Lorda, wishes to utilize the railgun in the next engagement.
The Planechanga is named after the legendary Hutt superweapons capable of cracking a planet's crust. It carries a crew of 3,000 and a troop complement of 1,000. It is the largest ship in the Bareesh Kajidic's fleet and unlike the vast majority of Hutt ships, it is meant for only one purpose: War.
Throughout history, Hutts have focused primarily on economic dominance and an isolationist strategy, but after the Yuuzhan Long decimated their forces hundreds of years ago, their tactics shifted. The advanced Azalus-class dreadnought was one of the results of this tactical shift. Today, the refitted Planechanga carries on that legacy. Although the ship is hundreds of years old, it has been gutted, given a new hull, and a new name.
It now serves as war ship in the mercenary fleet, Dragons of Bareesh.