Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Pirate and the Soldier (Avara)

Bluejay normally didn't go roaming. But sometimes she needed a break from the bureaucracy craziness of officialdom. So she'd gone off walking in the city. Ditching the official outfit, she wore a dark blue short-sleeved shirt, black trousers, and boots. There was a pistol in the left boot.

So she wandered around with no particular destination in mind, but she had vague plans of getting something to eat. Military rations didn't cut it when she was in the CIS capitol world.

@[member="Avara Dawngard"]

Avara looked around, she wasn't used to being outside the engine room of the Pirate ship. The light burned her eyes and she adjusted her postrure to look at the city up ahead. Her hands clenched and unclenched the pistol at her side as they ported. She slid off the ship silently, and went into the dark alleys of the city.

A flicker of movement caught Bluejay's attention. Maybe harmless, but Bluejay hadn't survived this long by dismissing things as 'harmless'. So she followed, drawing the pistol from her boot as she slid into the dark alley the shape had disappeared into. She paused momentarily a few feet into the alley, eyes darting to and fro as she took in her surroundings.

Avara slowly scaled the walls, from the dark alleys as she realized someone was following her. She pulled herself up onto the roof and watched from a distance, making sure that she knew what her pursuer looked liked. She gripped her pistol until her knuckles turned white. She thought I knew I shouldn't have left the ship. She watched the Dark alleys intently.

Nobody there. Strange - Bluejay was certain she'd seen something.
The roofs.
Bluejay looked up sharply, scanning the rooftops for the shape that had caught her eye.

Avara reared back as she saw a solider. She scrambled up onto the very top and scaled down the building. She thought this is bad very bad. She booked it. She sprinted into the streets and looked for a place to hide.

Bluejay sighed. Okay, so she's skittish. Kark it.
Darting up behind the woman, she rested a hand on her shoulder. "Easy, eka. Just wondering why you were off sneaking into dark allyways." One side of her mouth lifted. "Call me paranoid."

Avara glared at the woman and said " Im justing walking around the city, nothing bad with that is there" Sarcasm hit the edge of the words she spoke. She bit her lips, and said " I also needed a place to think, this place is very loud and dark alleys seem to be quiet"

Bluejay shrugged. "No harm. I'm just a suspicious person." She said, then nodded to a canteen she knew was decently quiet. "That place's good - they'll feed you if you want it, and it's a lot quieter than out here." She offered.

Avara stared at the women and nodded and said " Thank you" She started to walk off towards the canteen, she kept a loose hand near the pistol just in case there might have been a problem.

"Happy to help." Bluejay said, inclining her head. Then she wandered off a few paces to a street vendor selling fruit. Credits and fruit exchanged hands.

As she saw the solider walk away, she headed towards the ship. She slipped into the hulls window and went to the engine room. She sat down and slowly dreamed about what it would be like being a solider. She sighed and went deeper into the engine room. Suddenly she heard a click. Then there was flashes and blackness. Her body flew out of the ship and onto the port. The ship exploded.

Kaboom.

Bluejay whirled at the sound of the explosion, taking the details in almost immediately. Body. Living? Maybe. Other survivors? None. Next obvious step - get the arriving forces to clear out. Telling them her rank got that sorted out quickly enough. Then, check the body. Definitely alive - steady-ish pulse, breathing. She barked at the official-but-not-military folk to get a medic if the woman was badly wounded.

Avara looked around as her eye sight was hazy. As she looked to her side painfully, she widen her eyes. Three rebars were sticking out her left arm. She wheezed and try to move. She breathed quietly and pulled herself up. Wrong move. The blood gushed out everywhere. She screamed in pain and fell to the floor in agony, then she went unconscious.

The medic winced as he saw the rebars in Avara's arm. "We might have to remove her arm." He explained, chewing his lip nervously. Bluejay didn't flinch. "I can pay for the replacement if you need me to. Give this number - " she gave the man her comm number " - to the people at the medcenter, and tell them to tell her to call me when she's better."

[[End]]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom