Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Pillow Book (Aika Kawakami)

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Trinity_Stones
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/The_Eye_of_the_Beyonder

This was a strange time, Matsu was looking at what came to her, Aika had been different but she truthfully had a blindspot to her old padawan. A fault she was certain but Aika had been one of the few who when war came truthfully wanted to keep sanity and compassion within the order. Her doing anything more would be strange or our of character. That was why Matsu was bringing her here, to get back to the basics they usually had and possibly find something from her research. The Eye of the Beyonder was something lost to time and she was more then happy to try and find it and bring it home to the silver jedi. They might be able to find other things with it or something lost that should be kept safe.

"Aika this is Matsu, how have you been my old friend?"

Aika Kawakami

Can one find true light when shadowed in darkness?
Such a familiar name, and such a familiar face...

It had been a while since Aika had seen, let alone heard from Matsu. The two had shared much from when they first met on Illum but their path's had diverged much since that faithful meeting. While they still remained part of the same organization, Aika no longer looked at things the way she first had. Her heart and mind had become far darker than the others had realized, especially Matsu. The woman believed that her padawan was incapable of doing anything that would further the dream of peace. This was a fact that Aika fully intended to make use of. One way, or another.

"Ah... Master Matsu. This is quite the surprise."

[member="Matsu Ike"]

[member="Aika Kawakami"]

Matsu looked at Aika and she stood there smiling wide now, her look of enjoyment within it all leading her to believe a few things. She wasn't blind but Aika was different. The time on her while she was tryingt o see what she had gone through. Where Aika had faced challenges and become stronger, faced being ill trained as a padawan but given the rank of knight within the jedi order when she didn't believe it. That had been a more interesting time to her, one that added to the mystique of it all as Matsu spoke. "It is good to see you and to see you have been getting stronger. So many others have fallen or disappeared."

[member="Aika Kawakami"]

Aika Kawakami

Her head simply nodded, a small sigh escaping. "Indeed, Master... These times of our have become increasingly troubled. It would seem that no one is safe from the perils it harbors."

Of course, the girl was feigning innocence. While her own hands remained clean, Aika was more than well aware of all the goings on within the galaxy. Some of it caught her interest, some of it was simply in her way. Regardless, she was blind to none of it. In truth, it almost made things easier for her. The more darkness within the galaxy, the more clouded the vision of everyone, the easier it was for her to move without being detected. And this was the perfect test for her. If she could speak to her own master, one who had known her since she was so young and not set off alarms, then the time for her to move was upon her.

"It is always good to hear from you, Master. Was there something you needed?"

[member="Matsu Ike"]

[member="Aika Kawakami"]

"There is always something." She smirked at that and was walking with her hands behind her back as she looked over Aika. There was something there but she wasn't sure it was hard to read her when she was a padawan not wanting to reveal why her master hadn't taught her the basics. Now she was a woman who had gone through nearly as much in the wars as anyone which made the jedi careful. She was looking but not seeinf as a small flash of blue was in the black eyes. "I have recently been out searching and found something most... worthwhile, a holocron from Ossus before it was lost the first time. With it there was a map for the jedi but you are one of the few members of the council I trust. The others seem very inner circle."

Aika Kawakami

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Well, there's always a way to grab someone's attention, and Matsu has certainly found a way to catch Aika's. The idea of having a holocron that was believed to be lost was now, seemingly, being handed to her. But what was the reason behind it? Of course, Matsu had immense trust in her, that was well established. But why would she simply hand her something that valuable? The thought itself made her mind wander.

"Inner circle you say? Isn't that how the council has always been? Whether Jedi Order or Silver Jedi, somethings will never change. That said, why would you entrust such a thing to me? I would think that it would be something that you would want to hold onto yourself. It is a piece of history, which you have always loved. Plus, who knows what may lay at the end of the map. Why would you give such a thing to me, of all people?"

[member="Aika Kawakami"]

Matsu looked at Aika with that statement about keeping it for herself. She spoke while walking still. "I could but that would do little, I pretty much make up the Silver jedi's acquisitions division. The holocron should be for all to use and... "Matsu held it in her hand though. "Well you are one of the few I could show it to and you wouldn't run off to tell the Levantine's or the Republic. Sharing information is one thing but they don't like to say they are sharing." Matsu was holding a smile on her face for her. "Plus holding this holocron is a great temptation all around. A cache of jedi knowledge could lead to many things." She was holding the holoron, she wasn't giving it over as much as she was sharing it and wanting someone else to know the information. Aika holding it might be dangerous given the recent on goings but the jedi was still going. "Giving the lorekeeper the knowledge is also an important thing."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom