Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Pharaoh, the Warrior and the Goddess

Ankharbis the Great

A
''Then are more alike than you realize. I too am worshipped like a god by my people, yet I always have a few enemies lurking in the shadows. A lovely woman like yourself shouldn't be subservient to the needs of the few who resent your birthright.'', he said with a nod, as he gazed out upon the city, the capital of his mighty kingdom. ''Allow me to make a proposal to you.....seeing as your so graciously leasing land for my people to colonize, why don't I see about arranging the elimination of all of your rivals? My troops can easily quell their threat, should you provide a list. After all, I would do anything to see you content, my lovely ambassador.'', he implied, smiling at her charmingly.

[member="Briga Tiin"]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMHV3BnEk8U&ab_channel=MILOUXMILOUX

Briga moved even closer still to the striking and towering canine-God. "You would do anything?" she asked hypothetically. "I agree. This is a good proposal," she said, watching his eyes gaze across his empire - his wealthy, thriving, and very powerful empire.

The mystic would gladly give her Iktotch land to help the Anubians have an outpost of sorts. Both species were on the fringe, and they stood to gain an enormous amount from becoming allies. Especially the Caprine, but possibly his own majestic species based on where they were in the galaxy.

"My Pharaoh, what else do you think would make me content?"

Briga knew there was attraction between the two - Pharaoh and Priestess - and how handsome an offspring be - not necessarily by her and Ankharbis - but by a union of the species alone. If genetics complied, an Anubian-Caprine hybrid population was a quite intriguing prospect.

Bolder now, Briga leaned up to whisper in the young Pharaoh's ear:

"Is there a place where we can go to be alone? Without the consorts. Without my servants. Just you and I?" she asked.

[member="Ankharbis the Great"]

Ankharbis the Great

A
Ankharbis grinned mischievously, and nodded. ''Come, let us venture to my private chambers....we can discuss further ''business'' there.'', he said, taking Briga by the hand and guiding her elsewhere. As they strode into the Pharaoh's private chambers, the large golden doors were shut behind them. Events which followed would remain a mystery, for now. All that was certain was that a new alliance had been created, and the worlds of Ikototch and Ankhypt would become their staging ground...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulw6HpyH6_U

[member="Briga Tiin"]

After a long negotiation and short respite, the Priestess and the Pharaoh exited his private chambers. Briga had a dewy glow on her cheeks as Ankharbis the Great more than met all of her demands and vice versa. As she came back into the throne room, she looked at her entourage which now included the new, white-furred Anubian servant. Livna gave her a sly smile, pleased with her mistress for making such a profitable-seeming alliance.

She knew her caravan would be getting hungry soon, so the Caprine mystic turned to the Anubian King and said, “I think a feast is in order and many bottles of wine to toast our new friendship. We brought along some wine from the Caprine vineyards, and I hope you and your court will enjoy some of it.”

A case of wine was procured by one of the Balae guards and opened for the Pharaoh to see. Shiny, dark bottles of thick red wine lay in neat rows, ready to be consumed.

“Then perhaps we can talk more about the alliance terms and what the future holds.” In this case, Briga didn’t want to use her powers of divination. For what if she saw a vision that wasn’t kind to this partnership, that didn’t show them as galaxy partners – or lovers even? Do not tempt fate, Priestess. One day perhaps Ankharbis and Ax’no will rule the galaxy together.

And right now, she was eager to remain aspirational. The Priestess did not want anything or anyone to tell her otherwise, even the visions inside her own mind.

Ankharbis the Great

A
Ankharbis followed behind her as they returned to the throne room, now garbed in a simple kilt and his royal headpiece after a long night of ''aggressive negotiation'' with Briga in his private chamber. He smiled widely at the mentioning of wine. ''I'll certainly have to indulge myself. I love a good vintage....'', he said, pouring himself some into a golden goblet before returning to his throne to sit. ''And indeed, let us discuss the future.....'', he said, patting his lap as signalling her to come and join him.

''I'll see to it that a contingent of my finest architects and a legion of Anubian warriors be sent with you back to Iktotch, whenever you wish to return. Not that there's any rush.....I'd very much enjoy spending more time with you, my lady.'', he said with a sly wink before sampling a taste of wine. He was quite infatuated with Briga after their long ''negotiation'', and had hoped to spend more time with her after such an interesting night. Had he found his future queen? It seemed likely, though he didn't want to rush the matter.

[member="Darth Ax'no"]

Priestess Tiin watched the Pharaoh settle in on his throne, and when he patted his lap, she could see Livna eyes grow wide. Briga was normally the one in charge and did not often hang on the arms of men, women or any other creatures who sought her company.

But to her blonde servant’s surprise, the Sith Inquisitor strode right up to the dais and placed her delicate posterior right onto Ankharbis’s lap. At the end of the day, she was a Caprine – free spirited, wine-loving, bacchanalian, and with no threat of eyes and ears reporting her rather un-Priestess-like behavior, she was going to enjoy herself to the fullest extent.

“Come Livna, and you too, Masa. Sit at the feet of the Pharaoh and pay him the god-like respect he deserves.” Briga’s servant and the Anubian Prince’s newest consort draped themselves around his legs as though throne decorations.

“There is no rush, My Pharaoh,” whispered in a honeyed voice into his long, canine ear. “And I appreciate the offer of engineers and warriors. Once you eventually visit Iktotch, we will draw up the maps and you can pick out the largest swath of fertile land we have. And the first Anubian colony will be born.”

Ankharbis the Great

A
Ankharbis lightly caressed Briga's cheek, smiling contently as he then wrapped his arms around her in an affectionate embrace. ''And in return, I would welcome it if you established your own colony here on Ankhypt. We've plenty of space for you to settle some of your people. They would be more than welcome in our cities amongst my people.'', he said warmly. A lone Cathar servant girl stepped forth, carrying a tray with several glasses of wine upon it, offering it to the duo. ''Ahh, our refreshments!'', Ankharbis said with a grin, reaching for one of the glasses before sipping it with a content sigh.

[member="Darth Ax'no"]

The Pharaoh was generous indeed, and there was no doubt that Briga needed his support more than he needed hers or her resources. But being two more reclusive and rare species, it made sense for the two to form this alliance. Besides Anubians with horns? Well, not necessary the literal progeny of the Priestess and the Pharaoh, but a co-mingling of species would produce a handsome hybrid indeed. Perhaps Briga would start that experimentation by lending out Nakhari to one of her finest Balae warriors. The results of the union would be interesting to see.

"Wise and great, Pharaoh," said Briga tracing a clawed finger along his long canine ear and down his neck. "You are so charitable to the Caprine as well. I will be extolling the virtue of the Anubians to all that I meet with. Such a proud and capable species."

She sunk into his lap like his favored courtesan. "I would enjoy seeing a map tomorrow of the places where you think the Caprine may thrive. We are good harvesters and soldiers. We can provide both food and protection… and revelry. The beauty of our woman is unrivaled... except for the beauty of the Anubians," she said with a side smile.

"Some say we are an unsophisticated species but I think we'll get along just fine. Just look at Livna," Briga said, nodding to her blonde handmaiden who was soaking up the attention of various soldiers and court officials. "Ax'no blesses this union between our people," she continued, raising her glass to rest against the Pharoah's. She drank deeply, the wine making her mind whirl in all possible directions.

"To a prosperous future!" Briga said exuberantly. With this type of hospitality, she envisioned many trips to Ankhypt in her future, even if just to spend time with the strong, virile Pharaoh, to keep an eye on her future Colony and to behave in whatever way she saw fit, away from the prying eyes of those who thought her a chaste and virginal goddess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom