Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The People You Meet

[member="Farah"]

"Oh I can assure you." Nikolas said the words with a wide smirk.

Boring was not a descriptor that anyone could use for him. Even among a rather...extraordinary family like his, Nik had always been the most explosive. He had always liked doing whatever came to his mind, he had always like getting his way, and those two traits in combination meant that the Enforcer was almost always on the move.

For him there was a never ending list of things to do, whether they require company or not.

"I'll never bore you." His fingers gently landed on her hips, his grasp firm. "Not even for a second."

It was a guarantee that he could easily keep.
wVvoJkT.png

She finished what remained of the drink, downing the rest of it in one go before wiping her lips with the back of her hand. Farah was still, at least partially, a Zeltron. While professional at work, what she did off the clock was her business.

Then again, being a Zeltron probably had little to do with it. Who didn’t enjoy sex?

The grasp at her hips caused her to turn, slowly until her back was resting against the counter and she was facing Nik.

“I’ll hold you to that then.” Her head tilted to one side, a stray tendril or two of red hair coming to ghost against her cheekbone. “You’ll have to get me something else if you don’t make good on that.”

[member="Coratanni Cartel"]

[member="Farah"]

His hands slid over her body as she turned around, his grip remaining loose enough that she was easily able to slip in his grasp. The expression on his face didn't change as she mused on what would happen if he disappointed her, though an almost empty chuckle passed from his lips.

"I think at this point we'll have to see if you don't make good on things." Nikolas said, his eyes lingering on hers.

He mused for a second, the continued to speak. "Maybe then we'll talk about getting you something else."

There was an entire night ahead of them after all, and in the end Farah might still end up...boring. She was a Zeltron true enough, at least Nik thought so, but he'd been disappointed before. Not that he anticipated as such tonight, but if he was he'd end up entertaining himself somehow.

He was sure of that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom