Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The path to power isn't for the pure of heart.. (PT 1 of many)

Objective: To party harty, and get smashed. XD

Ivy, the blond haired vixen of a jedi, the very essense of darkside corruption, and the only rogue within the SJO to have a bloodlust as much as she does, and a young rebel. Yea that says alot about the girl that will be one day ruling the entire republic with a strong arm and a golden lasso.

This day Shadaa feels a little more crowded, prolly cuz a new club opened up, and one that doesn't care if by galactic standards someone is underage..besides, whos gunna police it on the seediest moon in the entire galaxy?

Striding confidently to the door she smiles with a glorious smile that is almost able to charm even the more stuckup cop with the foulest temperament, she is here for a singular purpose.. to drink alot of booze, and maybe have a great night.. its enough she snuck out of the jedi academy they confined her in, and after curfew.. what exactly is curfew to a teenage rebel anyway?

But hey, time to get wasted and have fun.

[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

[member="Mallory Pryde"]

Sitting at a table in the corner of this bar was a young man with a hood over his head, covering the top half of his face, the only thing shown being a pair of lips that smirked at the shenanigans within the bar. With his force presence hidden, Jedi Master Joshua DragonsFlame was just here to drink, relax... Maybe get a bit of information. But he did note the... Odd presence of someone in the bar.

He would tilt his head as Mallory would saunter in. So brazen, so... Oddball. This would be interesting.

Walking in confidently she wore her outfit she normally wears when off duty, her mind focused on the club itself, the club is a newer one apparently, and right now barely anyone is here which is odd.

Glancing around she sighs and moves to the bar, the old rodian glares and then waits as if he is waiting for her for something, she glares back and gives her order Something strong, now ugly she said in a quieted voice and then turned around and leaned her back against the bar.

New club, new schuttas, apparently. That was made obvious by the force aura shining bundle of bratty woman that strode into the bar and demanded a drink, insulting the rodian all the same. Josh would look them up and down from under his hood, noting that she looked like someone that you would pick up on the street corner to play a game of Strip Pazaak with, but still have to pay out to anyway no matter who wins.

"After that encounter, the Rodian's going to need something strong to get the stench of the skimpy clothed brat-cake out of his bar, at least leave him a tip" The force presence-concealed Jedi Master would speak out from under his brown hood, inciting complete silence within the bar... And then a round of "OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!" from the drunken rowdy patrons who didn't have the cahoots to say it themselves before they burst into a round of applause and laughter. The young man, with only the bottom half of his face visible under his hood, would call out to the rodian. "Hey buddy, mind if I get another drink?" He would inquire politely. The rodian would nod and quickly pour a drink for the young man, bringing it over and handing it to him, leaning in and whispering "On the house, thank you for standing up for me. Nobody does that these days" in the man's ear, to which the Jedi Master would smile faintly and shake his head. "Someone had to" He would reply before the rodian got back to work. The Jedi's eyes would fix on the bratty girl to see what she would do next.

[member="Mallory Pryde"]

Chuckling at the hooded mans response she watched as the rodian went to him to hand off his drink, on his way back she smirked devilishly at the rodian and used a force throw at him watching as the aged rodian flew back and into a wall.. he would most likely be badly injured now, but his failure would be made to follow him all his days.

She then regarded the hooded figure and glared for a moment studying him and then responded Got something to hide, or are ya this paranoid about yer looks? she said with a half joke tone and watched him closely. She had an idea as to why he would hide under a hood, but wasn't entirely sure.

The Rodian would never hit the wall, as the man would raise a hand and he would stop in mid-air before being let down gently and nod to the man in thanks before continuing on his way after delivering the drinks. He would stare at the woman as she made her way over, and smirked when she made her "joke".

"I have nothing to hide, my dear. But continue the naughtiness and you just might earn a spanking" He would tease, not seeming phased at all by her insults. It was obvious he was a force sensitive by the use of it, but... Who was he?

[member="Mallory Pryde"]

Glaring at him she spoke in a more commanding tone this time, his response annoyed her.. If I were you, I wouldn't think so highly of yourself she said and then allowed herself to refocus, the minor irritated dissipated and she returned to a calmed state of being.

He would casually rest his arms behind his head and smirk over at her."Who said I think highly of myself? What if I think just average of myself? Maybe I just think truth about myself" He would speak. "And speaking of thinking highly of oneself, aren't you just the spoiled, arrogant little bantha-licker today? I just saw you act like you owned the blasted place, girl. Before you make accusations like that, look into a mirror" He would speak, chuckling. He was having fun with this, this girl was so arrogant and pompous, yet here she was making wild accusations toward others.

"So, are you going to join me here for a drink, sweetcheeks, or are you going to go make wild accusations toward someone else?"

[member="Mallory Pryde"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom