Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Path Beyond

Ashelia
Post 1
[member="Noriko Ike"]

It had only been a few hours since Ashelia had returned to Kashyyyk from the Chiloon Rift with the two Jedi who had helped her gain the ability to feel and manipulate the Force. Ever since the entity at the Monolith laid bare her secrets for the two Jedi to hear, Ashelia had not been able to face them knowing that she had deeply violated their trust. In the end, she had gotten everything that she wanted. The Force was hers to command now. She only needed to study, train, meditate, and work in order to grow stronger in its use. Noriko still seemed to care for her, but Ashelia wondered what the Atrisian Jedi thought of her now that it had been revealed that she had been studying the dark side in secret. However, in spite of the success of her quest, Ashelia felt more dissatisfied than ever. She craved more, more power, more agency, and more freedom.

Could the Jedi give that to her?

Ashelia was not quite sure of the answer to that question, but she knew that they would be willing to teach her. She didn’t intend to let that opportunity go to waste.

With little else to do since her return to Kashyyyk, Ashelia had taken to reading a manual for Initiates which detailed basic Force powers. The diminutive Elzeri intend to waste a minute when it came to her training. If she could set herself ahead of the curve by reading and studying on her own time, then she was willing to do that and more. In order to get selected by a Knight or a Master as a Padawan, Ashelia knew that she had to make herself the most powerful Jedi that she could be.

If the entity had taught her anything, it was that no one wanted to bother with a weakling.

[member="Ashelia"]

The world was still always a nice place to be and Noriko stood there in the skylar and dreamsilk outfit. Shimmering and a shade she had never really seen used against her skin. It was quite fetching if she did say so herself. She had her short hair, her lightly bronzed skin and black eyes looking over what she had gone through. The trip to the rift had been informative and she stood there outside of the door, checking it out and she reached into the force itself feeling for Ashelia herself and she could find her now brighter then ever. She was seeing her mentally and knocked on the door. "Ashelia are you there?"

Ashelia
Post 2
[member="Noriko Ike"]

She felt Noriko through the flowing energies of the Force before the Atrisian even let the words leave her lips. For a short moment, Ashelia contemplated ignoring Noriko, but she had known that the woman would have sought her out sooner or later for an explanation regarding the things that had been revealed at the Monolith. To ignore her would only be to delay the inevitable. Deep down, Ashelia knew that it would be wrong to deny Noriko her presence. The Atrisian had went out of her way to arrange the trip to the Monolith for Ashelia’s benefit. Noriko at least deserved to be able to celebrate the success with Ashelia, even if the Elzeri felt it was anything but that.

With a deep breath, Ashelia rose from her seat at her desk. She didn’t bother to put on any more clothing aside from what she was already wearing, which was a long-sleeved crop top and a tiny pair of panties. The girl was intimately comfortable with Noriko, but not with the prospect of facing her judgement after the trip.

“Enter.” Ashelia spoke softly when she arrived in front of the door. Her gaze met Noriko when the door slid open, taking in her lightly bronzed skin which was bared by a skylar and dreamsilk outfit which resembled that of a belly dancer’s. With a gasp, Ashelia looked up to meet Noriko’s dark eyes before abruptly moving close with the intention of giving the Jedi a hug.

“Master, I’m...sorry.” Ashelia spoke softly as she nuzzled herself in Noriko’s bosom.

The Elzeri spoke with what seemed to be true regret in her voice, but she wasn’t quite sure if it was because her secret had been revealed or because she had let Noriko down by studying the dark side in the first place. Even so, a part of her still wanted to continue studying it. She hadn’t deleted a single one of the texts on her datapad regarding dark side force techniques, and in truth, she had no intention of doing so. The Elzeri felt deeply that achieving mastery over the dark powers was the only way she would be able to free herself from the fickle entity which had tied her soul in an eternal debt.

Unfortunately, she didn’t see another path.

[member="Ashelia"]

She was looking at her as she moved into the room when the door opened. Seeing Ashelia and she raised an eyebrow but had a grin on her face. Small and tight lipped before she drifted in quickly with a look of humor. "Well don't ou look ready to be a jedi." The smile got wider but she was surprised when the small padawan nuzzled and hugged her. Staying there before she was wrapping an arm around her. "It will be alright padawan, I might have pushed you to fast but you handled yourself well enough for the most part a few ahhh questionable choices but that is what learning is about."

Ashelia
Post 3
[member="Noriko Ike"]

Ashelia slowly pulled away from the hug after Noriko spoke to her, even though it was difficult for her to face the Atrisian when she had violated her trust so deeply. Nevertheless, Ashelia was surprised at how lightly Noriko was taking the entire thing, but she didn’t doubt that she would eventually have to answer for what she had done. Noriko could not have missed the fact that she had been overtly toying with the dark side in the midst of her anger at the entity for the price it had demanded that she pay for her powers.

“I've started the process to become an Initiate, Master.” Ashelia replied in response to Noriko’s first statement, with an expression of pride across her features. “I just got fitted for my robes and they told me that they’ll be ready tomorrow!” The Elzeri added with a smile as she led Noriko into the room and towards a small couch in front of a holotelevision. With a low breath, Ashelia channeled the Force within herself to pull the datapad on her desk to herself before taking a seat on the couch.

“They also gave me a few links to download a selection of texts for Initiates.” Ashelia continued. “I’m in the process of reading and taking notes on them, so I can stay ahead of the curve.” She finished excitedly.

[member="Ashelia"]

Noriko looked at her and watched as she spoke. "Impressive but one of the best locations to go is the Library... not the small one here, I am talking about The Library. A monolith that is used to house the history and lore of the jedi order." She knew monoliths could be a touchy subject but.... there were a couple that were known. The library was a massive jedi made monolithic station full of room after room after room of texts, lore, teachers, holocrons, artifacts and history... they had collected information from data and census information to details as many jedi in the history of the order as they could.

Noriko was also looking at Ashelia and the idea of broaching the subject wasn't exactly easy. She leaned against the wall and ran a hand along her stomach for a moment thinking about it. "There is also coming to me to get yourself some training. The Silver Rest is many things Ashelia but it is not entirely the most ideal for learning. Ahch-To, the library,the High Plane of Heaven and Shangri-La are dedicated training facilities with permanent staffing." Hell even some of the other temples across the galaxy could prove beneficial there was one they had learned about recently made from a single tree.

Ashelia
Post 4
[member="Noriko Ike"]

“Oh, really?” Ashelia was genuinely surprised, given the fact that she had no known that so many resources, libraries, and training facilities had existed up until now. Additionally, she was genuinely excited at the prospect of traveling the galaxy as she developed her abilities.

“Well, when we get the opportunity, I’d like to go to the Library Monolith.” Ashelia responded softly. “I’d like to visit and train in the other temples too. It would be cool to learn from Masters of other sects one day, perhaps after I learn the basics. I wouldn’t want to jump in too quickly.” The Elzeri added, though it was somewhat ironic given her tendency for embracing things that were far beyond her reality. However, Ashelia had not attained her sensitivity to the Force by being passive and apathetic. Her high aspirations and strong motivation had already carried her this far, and she had no intention of changing that part about herself.

“Perhaps you could teach me...Breath Control, at some point, hmm?” Ashelia added as a coy grin came over her striking features.

[member="Ashelia"]

"Well then find my ship whenever you want to go up." Noriko was looking at her and she remained there watching her as held a hand out and just touched the girls shoulder. "We'll be okay, you are smart, you had talent and understanding but there are some things you should wait for. You are younger... younger then most, you can learn to crawl around for a bit with the force before running and leaping." She didn't want her to throw herself into everything and try to swim she wanted her to be patient and smart about her learning to better understand. Noriko knew the dangers of rushing ahead and had seen what it could do first hand to some of the others... and they didn't have all of the stress that came from how she awakened o the force.

Ashelia
Post 5
[member="Noriko Ike"]

“Master, I’ve always been one to go after things even when others perceive that they don’t belong to me.” Ashelia began after a brief moment of contemplation passed in the air between herself and Noriko. “I would still be dancing in some club or worse, strung out on glitterstim if I had decided that the Force was out of my reach.” The diminutive Elzeri continued. “I know I should have restraint, but my...instincts are driving me to learn as much as I can as fast as I can. I really don’t know how to live any other way.” Ashelia added, before once again drawing the Force within herself and projecting it outward to levitate a bottle of water towards the desk in front of the couch.

“Now that all of my goals are in reach, I...don’t feel the need to limit myself. But, Master...this is also a matter of my after life.” Ashelia began with a deep breath. “That...thing wants to enslave me after I die.” The Elzeri spoke with a shudder in her tone. “I have no choice but to relentlessly grow stronger if I am to free myself from its debt. Maybe I shouldn’t have agreed to the deal in the first place, but I’d rather not be the eternal slave of a childish entity.” She finished with an undercurrent of subdued anger in her soprano voice.

“What else would you have me do, Master?!”

[member="Ashelia"]

She looked at her and spoke. "I would start by realizing that trying to put off death is a dangerous thing. It wasn't wrong and it never tricked you. It never demanded you agree to it. You asked what price Ashelia, you asked it to name a price even after it had already given you what you wanted and acted ungrateful even hostile and rude." The jedi master looked at her and walked to the desk getting some water to make a point. You didn't need to use the force for everything. Sh took a sip of water but was looking. "Yes you got everything you want and when you pass there is something waiting for you same as me. Same as everyone."

Ashelia
Post 6
[member="Noriko Ike"]

Ashelia pouted with impatience as Noriko spoke. Quite frankly, she wasn’t in any sort of mood to hear another lecture after hours of reading about the supposed dangers of the dark side. She no longer wanted to be judged for how she had acted in before the entity by people who didn’t sympathize with her circumstances.What she wanted was completely different from what Noriko was attempting to give her at that moment. Ashelia desired something carnal and sensual. She wanted to love and to be loved herself.

She didn’t think about it any longer.

Ashelia threw herself into Noriko’s lap and gave the Atrisian a deep kiss. She straddled her legs to both sides of Noriko’s hips and gently placed her hands on her creamy toned neck as she pulled the Master into the kiss. There would be no more lectures, no judgments, and no frustration. At that moment, Noriko was all Ashelia wanted and the diminutive Elzeri did not intend to subject herself to anymore castigations until she was duly satisfied...

[member="Ashelia"]

Oh damn... she wasn't expacting it and Noriko waited.... several hours later she was standing there and looked at Ashelia confused for a moment but she remained stretching out. "Well okay." There was a small look on the atrisians face when she got her saber staff and looked at Ashelia. "Come on, there is someplace I want to show you." She could think of someplaces on Kashyyyk and while the silver rest was adequate here was better and older temples. Selena and grandmaster Watts had recovered the Karroshiuri temple which had been used for thousands of years by the jedi and the three sisters islands a floating and moving temple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom