Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Past

History always evolved; there were new events that created new conflicts that had not been seen in galactic history. Despite his numerous responsibilities to himself, and to the people he had pledged to serve, Krayzen was still always fascinated with history. When he was a member of the One Sith, and Zeison Sha, he had spent a large portion of his time in the archives, studying the history of both respective organizations. Nowas a member of the Iron Empire, he also spent some part of his time looking at the history if the Chiss, learning more about them, while growing more adept at speaking their language.

It had been a while since Krayzen had encountered anything out of the ordinary. Other than the attempted assassination on him by a member of the Sith Assassins, Krayzen had dealt with the common: criminals, as well as a variety of other threats. Today however, it would seem the Anzat would have to apply some of his old knowledge to meet a mysterious threat.

"General Dratos- a member of the Iron Legion is requesting that you meet with him immediately."

"Really?" he asked, the encrypted comms making sure no one would here the request the Iron Centurion had made. Krayzen had always been a man who served in the military, even during the One Sith. It was rare for the Legion to ask the help of the Iron Military; he was the only one in the Iron Empire who held ranks in both organizations, but even they knew he spent most of the time in the Army.

"Tell him I will be on my way." he stated.

What could he possibly want.

Some Time Later
The building was one of the small places the Iron Legion had built in Csilla. He had arrived there using some of the old, underground, Chiss networks that had been constructed years ago when the Iron Empire had first arrived. This was supposed to be a secret meeting, at least, from what he had gathered.

"I am here." he stated, looking at the young Centurion.

He wondered why he had not contacted other individuals like Theodred, the leader of the Iron Legion.

"I have sensed a disturbance in the force, however the disturbance is in a sector only allowed for top-ranking members of the Iron Empire's Army. That is why I required your help. I wish for you to check it out." he stated.

"What is it that you sensed?" Krayzen asked in a curious tone.

"Something filled is... I can't even describe it." he replied.

"I will check it out. Do not mention a word of this to anyone." Krayzen stated. He had already set up a program where if he did not arrive in a certain amount of time, it would signal the upper command of the Iron Empire. The Centurion had objected, but had later agreed to follow Krayzen's command.

"I will go." he stated.

The Broken General decided to move. He had told his assistant, an up, and coming Chiss Captain in the Iron Empire, to notify those under is command that he had an urgent matter to attend to. The Dark Knight got out of the building, and went to the location that the Iron Centurion believed Krayzen would be able to get answers. Soon, the Anzat arrived, finding a bunch of soldiers from the Army.

Krayzen passed of his identification, among many things, in order to get approval to be allowed in. When he was allowed to enter, the former Sith sped up, beginning to sense an odd force presence. With his force sight activated, he followed the energy trail. As he got closer, he could see dark side energy surrounding the place.

He wondered if the Iron Empire's soldiers were aware of this. It seemed that no one was aware of it other than him, and the other Centurion.

Let's find out what is there.

When he had stopped his speeder, he could see that the center of the energies he sensed were inside a cave. Great, of all the places in Csilla, it had to be a cave. In response to this, Krayzen decided to expand his sensor range, augmented by Anzati abilities. Despite his usage of force sight, he was more experienced with force sense, having learned the force power two centuries ago.

As he went deeper into the cave, he activated his lightsaber, and was prepared to use any armaments necessary. Krayzen also sensed the life forms of a few individuals, and wondered to himself if something had happened to them. The Anzat went deeper into the cave.

What would he find?

As he continued to explore deeper into the cave, Krayzen felt that with each step he took, he would encounter something that was was best remained hidden. The young warrior, however, knew that it would was better to find out what it is, than any of his, or the Iron Empire's enemies.

While he explored it, Krayzen had realized that while he continued to go deeper into the cave, it's structures got mildy weaker. The floor was also not the strongest, and that made Krayzen even more alert. Using his armor, the Anzat used the slave-rig system he had to change the settings on his program, as well as the time he was supposed to return, as there was a slight possibility he could be trapped for some time.

And then, the unexpected happen. There were three pathways, each leading to the center of the dark-side energies, but each with different obstacles.

Which path would the Knight choose?

After a few seconds of thinking, the Dark Knight decided to choose the middle path. Krayzen chose to focus on the middle path, and from what he could gather, there were no explosives. As he continued to walk, going close to the center of the dark-side energies that were on Csilla, the Anzat found something he didn't expect.

Krayzen could see bodies of Iron Empire soldiers that were alive, but had dark side force signatures around them. What is this? The soldiers then approached him with a hostile intent. Some of them had movements akin to zombies, while others fired blaster weapons at him. While he deflected them, he wondered to himself if he should injure them, knowing full well that was the only way out of the situation.

"I'm sorry." he stated, as he prepared to attack them.

Krayzen used the enhanced reflexes that were given to him using force sight to be able to quickly deflect the blaster bolts that went toward him. When he met the soldiers, all he did was subdue them in close-quarters combat, although he also had to slightly cut their legs in order to immobilize them.

When he had done that, he could hear the amount of pain they had. Krayzen knew they would continue fighting, even while gravely injured. That was why the Anzat chose to cut off any of the weapons they had. The Anzat decided to break some of their bones, specifically their legs so they couldn't approach him.

Seeing now that all of the soldiers couldn't move, he made a mental note to come for them as soon as possible. The General also decided to move much more quicker, realizing that he needed to finish his mission as soon as possible so that he could help the soldiers.

Krayzen wondered to himself what the dark-side energies were. Was it an artifact, or a weapon? The Anzat didn't know, but he knew that it was powerful. That was why he made sure he would only tell his most closest confidants of the story. He wondered if he would involve the Iron Legion with this, but the Anzat would be quiet about it, at least for now.

A part of him however felt guilty about what had happened with the force-controlled soldiers. He knew however that none of them had fatal injuries, only slight cuts; most importantly, the Dark Knight knew that it was the best possible way without killing them. A week in the bacta would probably be sufficient, at least from his own limited knowledge.

While he began to run, the unthinkable happened. The Dark Knight fell down, and hit his head, knocked out. He was about to enter a long dream.

UNKNOWN LOCATION, YANIBAR
The Dark Knight first saw himself training while in the Zeison Sha. Centuries had passed from that instance, when Krayzen was now part of a dead-force sensitive organization. Tears began to appear in his eyes, as he saw his mother and father, teaching him how to use a discblade, as well as other weapons.

---

"Let the force gather through you. Feel, and imagine the energies of the force surrounding a particular object. " his father stated, instructing him on using force weapon, an ability that the Zeison Sha were famed for being able to use.

"Yes father."the young Krayzen stated. The Anzat, having practiced for weeks on the ability, focused his energies. He did as his father told him to do, choosing to use the force, as a tool to accomplish something. He imagined blue energy surrounding the object he had. Krayzen could also feel the energies surrounding him, using his emotions to amplify his connection to the dark-side, like many dark siders did.

After some time, he was able to accomplish it.

"Father look, I finished it." he stated.

"That's my boy." Krayzen's father replied, smiling at his son.

----
How would you look at me now father, as I have forsaken the teachings of our family?

UNKNOWN LOCATION, YANIBAR

The next memory was one that Krayzen did not want to see. He remembered seeing his parents getting stabbed by a member of the light-side faction of the Zeison Sha. Why am I seeing this? he wondered. So far, he saw memories that he kept in the deepest depths of his mind, but he was not aware at this instance of why he was seeing his childhood, and the event that ultimately shaped his life.

---
Father, Mother, I'm sorry I couldn't protect you.

When he saw his mother, and his father, two of the most important people in his life dye, the Anzat descended in an abyss of rage, anger, among other emotions.

"You killed them!" he yelled, looking at a fellow Zeison Sha Warrior with hatred in his eyes.

"Now you will die."

Krayzen then activated his lightsaber, and immediately attacked him, using the force to augment his jump. His mind, his body, every ounce of his energy was motivated toward one goal- the death of the individual that killed his parents. The Anzat, knowing full well the man had drained some of his force reserves, decided to use as much energy as possible in the initial assault to weaken his defenses, as he could feel he was fatigued due to his mother, and father giving him a hard fight.

The fight would ensue for some time. Krayzen ignored his fatigue at that instance, still feeling the rage from losing his mother and father. At one instance however, he saw his enemy make a fatal mistake, and the dark-sider went for the kill. When he stabbed him, the man apologized for what he did, but Krayzen didn't care. He felt satisfaction at the death of the murderer, that he didn't care about anything for that very moment. All that mattered to him was that he had gotten revenge- sweet, sweet, revenge.

----

Would you be proud of what I had done mom and dad?

UNKNOWN LOCATION, NAR SHADAA
Krayzen now saw the old memory of him on Nar Shadaa, the crime capital of the entire galaxy. His home, Yanibar, was a wreck, the Zeison Sha attacks killing many people, along with the Gulag Plague. Yet, even now, when galactic governments were defunct, the Anzat could still be able to find some mercenary work.

---
"Your the new guy right?" a merc stated.

Krayzen simply looked at her and nodded, the Anzat only willing to talk to those that hired him.

He had arrived a few months before, and had taken jobs of assassination, asset recovery, etc. Krayzen had been able to afford himself an apartment in Nar Shadaa, and like many bounty hunters, he had been able to make a name for himself, although he knew he wasn't the best out here.

"Name's Mila." she said. "Your working with me on the next mission. Try not to get lost." she replied.

The Anzat could sense confidence in her voice. She seemed experienced, but he was not sure. Nevertheless, he was the new guy here, so he needed to learn his trade before he could settle down.

----

UNKNOWN LOCATION, NAR SHADAA
The next memory showed what had happened before he had joined the One Sith. He had been ordered to hunt down a force-user that wasn't a Sith. Krayzen had rarely encountered many compared to his days in the Zeison-Sha. It was during this instance that he fully realized that he needed to dramatically improve his skills, or else he would continue to lag behind.

----
The Sith grabbed Krayzen, pushing him to the ground, the Anzat breaking a few bones in the process. Krayzen also coughed up blood, and got what was left, and spit it directly at the Sith.

"Will you join us, or will you die?" he stated, not caring about what Krayzen had just done. The Anzat wished to have the perfect instruments to be able to wage his war on the light for taking his parents away. Krayzen, also evidently not wanting to die, accepted the man's offer, as anyone would prefer to leave than die.

The Sith then let Krayzen go, giving him a device that would reveal the location he had to meet Krayzen in three days. When it reached those three days, Krayzen, with all the personal assets he had would leave, heading for One Sith space.

The time had come for him to return to the dark side.

----

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom