Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Past Does Not Sleep

The Edge of Coalition space near Colla IV Rianna worked a group of refugees escaping Thyferra. She had heard there was a invasion force there inhabitants were fleeing.

There was a constant red light on her console to tell her there was a message, or messages. She had not been taking any lately. They had come in droves at Ordo's death. It felt like her death at times too, had she died that day? When was she going to move on? She wasn't sure she wanted to right now. She had her work. It kept her mind busy.

Her family scattered to the winds, nomads once more. She stayed.

The blinking became irritating so she finally listened. She skipped the ones that said so sorry so sad or Ordo...or. family or...shaking her head ready to turn it off. Another voice came on.

She listened [member="Koda Fett"] "clan Fett' she whispered she built a hospital once and named it Fett. Not like anyone would remember that these days. She had to get rid of this anger. This angst. Edee picked her head up and looked at Rianna the cat was more keenly aware of Rianna's emotions than any other living creature. Edee waited to see if her Master would move when she did not she laid her head back down.

He wanted to talk to her. But he didn't say why.

Clenching her teeth tightly she had some ideas but...she wasn't sure she wanted to know.

Sighing heavily she told him where to come. Alpha Mae. The planet dedicated to healing and helping.

Lemon

Citrus Dreams
Koda Fett

Alpha Mae, Colony Space
Interacting With: [member="Rianna Ar'klim-Organa"]
The Civil War was over, the Death Watch or better yet the Mandalorian Empire was the victor. The 'True Mandalorians' or so they called themselves had failed, their leadership dead. Now more than ever the Mandalorian people were a damaged and fragmented people, scattered about the galaxy as grievances are formed between the Clans. Those with force sensitivity forced to comply or be exiled forever, and Clan Ordo seemed to be one of which that stood it's ground; taking it's exile in stride. Commendable if anything.

Monroe's child was missing, and someone wanted it found and wanted it alive in exchange for a large amount of credits. The baby disappeared, and so an investigation was to be had. Though where to start? The mother was dead, the father was unknown and Monroe's closest friend was dead, too. The closest link to Monroe Fett could find was Ordo's family. There, that was his lead.

Rianna, the wife, had agreed to meet with Fett and fortunately so. He would of hated to turn this affair into a violent one. The planet she designated was known for healing and helping, Alpha Mae, a good choice that gave the Mandalorian the indication that this was going to be a pleasant first step on an arduous journey. The Spear II set down on the planet, and the Bounty Hunter emerged unarmed but in all reality with that armor on he was never unarmed. To the designated meeting place he ventured.

"Are you Rianna?"

He knew it was her, but he still had to ask.

She stood silently her hands folded before her and for safety sake her lightsaber clipped to her waist along side her medical bag. A strange contradiction for sure but in these uncertain times with the division between Mandalorians because no matter what Ra said in her mind they were all still mandalorians she needed to be able to protect herself. But it was a burden she carried to know that those that had once looked at her as friend now saw only an enemy. At least [member="Briika Tor-Munin"] had not been so. She had sent her condolences which was more than any of the others had done. but she knew she shouldn't be angry for that was the path to darkness in truth she was probably already half way down that road.

She exhaled slowly to release the anxiety and try to center her mind to find her balance. What would [member="Koda Fett"] see when he looked at her? An Enemy? A healer? A woman with dark circles under her eyes and deep sadness over the loss of her riduur. She didn't know but she would in the moments. Surely Clan Fett was not owed any debts by Clan Ordo.

"I am Rianna, you are Koda Fett." It was not a question but a statement. She studied him as he moved towards her..so far no sense of aggression, maybe this would be easier.

"Can I offer you food and drink after your journey?" An unwritten law, if they broke bread together no violence could be brought during this meeting. It was to be a talk, or an exchange but for what? It nagged her what did he want.

Lemon

Citrus Dreams
Koda Fett

Alpha Mae, Colony Space
Interacting With: Rianna Ar'klim-Organa
​He stood firm and strong, but today he didn't come on behalf of any clan as he never truly had. Fett was a Bounty Hunter first and foremost, anything else about him was merely a minor detail that can be overlooked so easily. At the mention of food or drink being offered his right hand raised to begin a dismissive wave in tandem with a simple, "No." He hadn't come for a nice chat, only a simple one that could hopefully end as quickly as it had begun.

"I'm searching for Mia Monroe's child, unlike the members of Death Watch or the Mandalorian Empire I don't seek to harm it. The credits are too good for that." When he spoke he did so honestly, ​"I know that your late husband was close to Monroe, I came here hoping that you could point me in the right direction." Monroe was dead, and her family was unknown, so where else to turn but Clan Ordo?

A very direct answer with little emotion attached to it this she could see with her empathic Jedi skills. But even this assurance did not mean she should not be on her guard.

He knew her Husband was close to Mia, that was an understatement Mia was his clan sister. She had been his friend and comrade for many years. They fought wars together. They fought nobly for the Mandalorians. Rianna believed Ordo was always honorable in his thoughts even if at times his method was contrary. But Mia she had taken it too far she had destroyed Mandalore and everything that they had all spent years building she either destroyed or damaged.

Rianna took a deep breath turning her head slightly as she thought. "You don't seek to harm the child, but yet you hunt it for credits. I understand that hunting bouties is often the way of life for the mando'ade. But this is a child, an innocent child, even if it's mother was not. What purpose is there other than credits to hunt this child?"

What Rianna knew she knew that she could not divulge without superior reasons. There were more lives at stake than just that of an infant.

[member="Koda Fett"]

Lemon

Citrus Dreams
Koda Fett

Alpha Mae, Colony Space
Fett knew a great many things about the past of Clan Ordo and Monroe herself, what good was a misinformed bounty hunter? They weren't any good at all, in truth. And so it paid to be well-versed in what was happening in the galaxy, who were the key figures of a Civil War and so on. This very thing led him to the paths in which these questions originated.

Although there wasn't much for the man to say other than his own justification, "His name is 'Connery', he wants the child alive and has placed bounties on the heads of Death Watch members who seek to kill it. He may be the Father, I couldn't tell you."

hmmmm she thought was it possible that the father was alive? Rianna did not know the personal life of Mia like Ordo had so..this was upon her to consider. There was no deception from [member="Koda Fett"] unless he was good at hiding his emotions or had some way to prevent her she didn't sense that either.

Rianna drew her hands back and slid them into her pockets.

There was also the possibility that Koda knew information she didn't such as the name of the father. She would offer her own sense of honesty in return, "I don't know where the child is at this moment." It was not a lie after the funeral Ginnie and the baby left the ranch Rianna couldn't handle the silence and the over whelming memories so she too left the ranch in the hands of Arla and the Clan. Would she tell him if she knew? If she could confirm that this [member="Connory"] was the father and was seeking the child. She would never stand in the way of a father and child.

Her daughter Ginnie had taken it to heart all that had happened. Rianna just didn't have the energy to fight with them all at the time. The time and the place for such things was not when mourning not for her. But Ginnie, Arla, Dral, and Maeve they absorbed it like sponges vowing revenge. However that was ended when Ra killed Mia there was only the child now.

Now there was the Empire, Death Watch, and the Mando'ade looking to make sense of who they were and what was expected under their sole ruler.

Rianna looked again to Koda. She wished now he had told her why he wanted to talk she could have saved him some fuel. She wanted to speak to this Connory fellow to see was he the father.

"If he is the father Koda I will assist you in what way I can to unite the father and child." She couldn't promise a lot. She wasn't sure Ginnie would hand the baby over easily either. Rianna was not interested in bounties. Family that interested her.

Lemon

Citrus Dreams
Koda Fett

Alpha Mae, Colony Space
The Bounty Hunter was good at hiding his emotions, near nobody knew what he thought or felt at any moment without any clear indication being made prior. Although when he pinned 'Connery' as the Father it was nothing more than a wild assumption with no real basis other than vague possibilities. Hoping, and it had been a success, that Rianna would touch upon her empathetic side which he assumed a Jedi Healer would have.

"I won't harm it - nor it's carer. That is beneath me. The entire galaxy knows that I am nothing but reputable. Tell me who has it."

Fett's words were as truthful as ever, yet his voice remained as devoid of emotion as before. He was in fact reputable, and with the bounties he's collected it wouldn't be a stretch to say the that he was the best. He'd find this child one way or another and delivery it 'Connery', that much was certain.

[member="Koda Fett"]

He gave his word he wouldn't hurt the person who had the baby. But to tell him would be a betrayal of a trust or was it? She looked again at Koda was she willing to trust his words. She had already said that if the father was looking she would help unite them.

If it was her child she knew she would do anything to get him back, "My daughter Ginnie has the baby. She loves him and wants to ensure he is raised to be a good Mandalorian. The way her father taught her to be." For all things that may have happened Ordo was a good man who loved his family. There was no one that could say different.

"You won't hurt her." she repeated. If he did she'd have to forget about being a jedi, a healer and peaceful. She'd forget who she was for as long as it took.

Lemon

Citrus Dreams
Koda Fett

Alpha Mae, Colony Space
"No. I won't." He reassured as best he could, but the question still beckoned him onward. "How can I find her?" It was all that needed to be said, really. In order to find the child he needed to find Ginnie Ordo, whoever she may be. Though he knew that much now, perhaps it was enough of a lead. Little did he know, however, that Ginnie's name was no longer Ginnie Ordo and instead Leto Vos. It would be a bump in the road, but maybe Rianna could help him over it.

Whilst this had transpired he couldn't help but think about some members of the Mandalorian Empire and how truly ignorant they were to the Mandalorian ways, to want it dead wasn't the Mandalorian way - yes, he was only a mere Bounty Hunter but he knew far more than he would let on when it came to being a True Mandalorian. 'We don't care who your father was, only the father you will be.' That proverb rung true, to kill this child was a sin within itself. It had done nothing wrong.

[member="Koda Fett"]

How could he find her, "that is difficult to be honest. Even I do not know where she is. After the rites for Ordo were carried out she, and the baby left." Rianna took a few hesitant steps she needed movement to help her think she just wasn't a creature that did well standing still, something her old Master had remarked upon more than once. For a Jedi Rianna's lack of patience had been well noted during her training though she never destroyed anything with her light saber.

"She is far from here I cannot feel her as strongly as I normally do. The more distance that stretches out between us the thinner the connection." Rianna was not as strong emotionally as she once was and watching all things around her slowly fade away had caused a deep sadness to take root but it did not diminish her sense of logic. "If I wanted to hide with a child I would....change my name, and go into the Wilds or the Outer Rim where my skills were needed, and people knew not to ask questions."

Was that Ginnie though? Ginnie would adapt to anything that provided her a means but...Rianna felt certain that wherever Ginnie was she had not abandoned her forge. Or had she just reinvented herself completely.

"When you find her you'll have to convince her, and I'm not entirely sure she will give up willingly." No Ginnie was a fighter she wouldn't give in completely. Course she wouldn't be real easy to find either.

Lemon

Citrus Dreams
Koda Fett

Alpha Mae, Colony Space
It sounded as if Rianna knew a fair bit more about going into exile than she previously let on, a beneficial to be certain. If they weren't direct clues they were hints, and it was likely Ginnie was hiding out in Wild Space with a new name. That would be Fett's first attempt at finding her, although for now he had to continue on with his questions - there was still so little known.

"What has she changed her name too?" He said, certain as if she did, "Where would she go?" There was a lot of money on the line here, and the Bounty Hunter was intent on cleaning it up all for himself. "If you don't know these answers, is there anyone who might?"

[member="Koda Fett"]

Rianna's eyes remained fixed on the man before her. All of this because Mia thought she was doing the 'right thing' the path of darkness was filled with thoughts of the 'right thing'.

Rianna had her opportunity to do the same, "I don't know if she has, it is a possibility." Who would know? An even more difficult question her daughter tended to be a nomad as it was coming home only when she needed rest, comfort, and to feel the warmth of her family. It was difficult to say who would know, D'ral might but even he had disappeared. Disappeared to find himself and deal with his anguish. All the Ordo children were in the wind looking for the path that would lead them to a new home a new beginning.

Clan Ordo what it once was was now gone. Only the memories remained and Mandalorians never forget.

"It is hard to say you understand almost everyone that was a friend is gone. Maybe someone in Clan Rekali or Clan Skirata might know. Our Clans were always close." What more was there to say.

Unless he had more questions - did he?

Lemon

Citrus Dreams
Koda Fett

Alpha Mae, Colony Space
Interacting With: @Rianna Ar'kilm-Organa
"If that's all you can offer we're done here." It was the truth after all, his investigation would continue elsewhere if that is all she could say. Other than his words he offered a nod of approval, despite the lack of information it was a start - a good one at that. As he turned to leave something ticked in the back of his mind, a hope that she had something else to say and it would be blurted out. Nevertheless, if she was lying or withholding something and Fett found out, he would return and force it out of her one way or another. He always was a violent man in all honesty.

Yet if nothing happened he would continue on his way, leaving the facility in which they met and being accustomed to say curious as eyes as he entered. The Spear II waited for him, and if not for anything else, he was gone. Vanishing into the stars above.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom