Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Package

TANATIVE

Is this it? The place where people gets their wish and never to be bother again? Cause this was the final moment that He's been waiting for. The last stand against the enemy's who torment him throughout the entire life all for this package.

Daalin arrives from his hideout, he was in a hurry because time was running out they're coming to kill him, steal his stuff, and he's out numbered 5 to 1. He has no idea what to do and he tries his best to get this message out to whatever is out their. He heads towards his quarters and goes towards the only communication left, the comlink, he grabs it and records his message, hopefully someone should pick it up.

"Hello, I don't have time to explain, but I need help getting out of here. I have something that nobody knows, the package, this thing is old, very old, I don't have time to make some details about this, all you need to now is that I stole one of them from the gangs but it's locked and I can't access them. I need to get out of here, hide the ship, DON'T TRUST ANYONE! they'll kill you, you don't even know about this planet. Go to these coordinates and don't land anywhere just contact me if you can.

This message repeats

after the recording message ends, he can hear footsteps coming. I got to go, hopefully I get through this.

(Two days later)

After hiding, he decided to head towards the caves for shelter and head to the city of Archangel. He visit the Palace of the Silver Dragon and decides to wait for the right moment to strike. What seems about 3 hours, he gets a message from his commlink.

A familiar voice, the one who killed his brother, responded to him

" Trying to escape again boy? Cause, everyone is looking for you. If you want to get out of here alive, then I have a proposition for you."

"I'm listening."

"you surprised me, I didn't even think you wouldn't even do such things. But you didn't even survive his ambush, which makes me think that putting a bounty on your head was a bad Idea.

"You should've killed me when you have your chance, why call right now? Because of a package?"

"No, I wanted to test you and you've shown yourself, so right now you have a choice, either head to my hideout or be stuck in here forever?

"you've got 24 hours to decide."

Things are getting worst, everytime he does the heist, he's getting caught everytime because of that bounty he got after he enter the hideouts. Never the less, he was able to hide alot longer.

Then after 5 hours, he gets another call from someone.

That's strange, he shouldn't get this message after all of this but it could be a trap. The message plays out

"HELLO, HUMAN. I AM TERMINAL. INFORMATION. COMBAT. SYSTEM. BUT YOU CAN CALL ME T.I.C.S"

"IT SEEMS YOUR RUNNING AWAY FROM SOMETHING AND WOULD LIKE TO GET YOU OUT OF HERE, HEAD TO THESE COORDINATES AND I'LL MEET YOU THEIR."

"How can I trust you're not a droid.

no response, he needs to get out of this planet though. So Daalin walked to these coordinates and see will his fates will be.

After heading to the coordinates, he saw a ship in the middle of nowhere and decided to go a little closer.

Behind a 2 feet rock, he see's lots of details about the ship. But he still doesn't trust this "T.I.C.S" because there hasn't been any droids for the past decades, but he needs to find a way to get out of here and this ship is the only way to get out of here?

"What a piece of junk, this thing can't even fly on it's own."

"But it can be able to get you off this forgotten planet."

At a quick moment, Daalin grabs his Vibroknife from his left pocket and slashes his knife behind him. There was nothing...…. Just...……..Nothing.

"wha-"

Then a blue ball appear right in front of him, in a big blue flash that almost blinded him then falls off the hill and rolls down towards the ship.

Daalin on the ground, face flatted, got up and saw a blue ball thing coming towards the entrance of the ship.

"Well, we can't just wait here all day, come, come, before someone finds you and collect your bounty."

How did he know that? Did he do an investigation on my message? Huh, maybe this thing knows what he's doing. After getting up, he moves towards the piece of junk and entered inside. As soon as he entered inside, the door closes and this thing was moving.

This thing was moving fast than a speeder, then this would be a long journey. I need to get up and head towards the cockpit and figure out what this thing is going. He heads to the Galaxy map room and see's where he's going

"DESTINATION: TARIS"

"REASON: TO EXPLAIN THE PERSON WHAT'S GOING ON AND AWAIT THE PERSON'S ORDERS.

"ACCESS TO PILOTING: ACCEPTED (BUT ONLY FOR COMBAT).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom