Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Outer Rim is Lovely this time of year(Spencer)

Erich Lor

E
Erich crept on the side of a massive Jedi Temple, his claws digging deep into the concrete wall. Softly the Garhoon sighed as he climbed higher and higher. This was rather difficult, there had to be a better way to get into Jedi temple...well perhaps not for him. His muscles flexed slightly as he neared the window where he was supposed to go. He watched for a few seconds, making sure that no one walked by while he was there. Then after a sufficient amount of time he jumped.

The wall he had clung to cracked and broke slightly as he pushed off and leaped towards the window. He caught himself on the ledge, and stayed there for a few minutes. Eventually he pulled himself up, flexing his muscles and reaching the window. The Garhoon then pressed his hand against the window, and surprisingly it opened up.

He smiled for a few seconds, the Jedi probably didn't get any visitors on the 53rd floor. Slowly Erich slipped through the open window and fell onto the floor below. With a silent thud he looked up, watching for any Jedi patrols. Grinning slightly when he saw none the Garhoon jumped to his feet. Quietly he made his way through the halls of the temple.

From memory he pulled out the floor plan and made his way towards his target destination. Only a few minutes later Erich found himself standing in front of a single metal door. Manually Erich opened metal door pushing it until he could squeeze through. For a split second Erich thought about how creepy it was, then he realized he didn't care..seeming as he regularly ate people.

Finally Erich crept over to the bed staring at the person residing with in, a blonde haired girl he had come to enjoy the company of. As fast as a viper Erich stood over her and placed a hand over her her mouth and spoke “Spencer, its Erich.”

Hopefully she wouldn't scream too loudly.

Spencer had been sleeping, since the last time she had seen Erich she had gone on quite the adventures. A silver chained necklace hung around her neck as she lay sprawled on her bed. It was a rare moment for the padawan to be sleeping so quietly. Sleep was her favorite time of the day; it was the only time she was able to block everyone out. So sleep was important. A hand came over her face as she heard the sharp whisper waking her up. Looking up she saw Erich and the panic that had washed over her which would have usually caused her to send out a pulsating wave of the force subsided.

She tugged at his hand long enough for him to release her and she nearly jumped into his arms as she wrapped him up into a hug. It had been some time since they had seen each other and Spencer deep down in her core missed him. The man was one of the first people to help her and guide her – he was also her first, a place that no one would be able to take. She kissed his cheek softly and patted him on the chest for a bit. She sat down once more onto the bed and patted the place next to her.

Her voice a whisper as well questioned him being here, she never took him for someone to sneak into bedrooms unless he was starved. Remember things, she pulled down the loose t-shirt neck and offered him the tender nape of her neck where light scars of his previous feedings dotted the surface. The girl was in a loose t-shirt and a pair of short shorts, she didn’t follow regulation when she slept since it was ridiculous to be completely covered during sleep.

“I’ve missed you Erich…I’ve worried about you.”

Erich Lor

E
Erich stared down at Spencer, squatting next to her bed and taking in her form. She was quite the tempting morsel, always had been. When she offered her neck to him his fangs almost automatically erupted, though quickly he suppressed them. While Spenser had been busy with dark Jedi and the like Erich had also been busy, he had learned to control himself more, learned to satiate his hunger to a point. Besides that he was weary of feeding on her in this place, he knew that some Jedi could sense emotions, that they could pinpoint pain, fear...perhaps even pleasure. He was not eager to fight Jedi today.

The Garhoon looked at Spencer, and smiled slightly. He could see in her eyes that she had grown less naïve, perhaps a bad thing when she realized what he truly was. Still for now she trusted him, missed him, perhaps even slightly loved him. That was part of the reason he had come here, he couldn't just abandon his favorite play thing.

“Really? Usually its me doing the worrying. Though I see you've managed to stay alive without me.” Erich said the words teasingly and with a smirk on his face, though the smirk almost immediately disappeared into something far more serious.

Erich was being hunted. The elders of the clans of Garhoons had decided to kill him, and eery week he had to fight for his life. The monster knew that he couldn't keep up with the tide of mercenaries and bounty hunters so he had to disappear, most likely to the outer rim. “I Have to disappear for a while Spencer, and I'm not sure when ill be back.”

Spencer pulled her collar back up and tilted her head towards the man. She had never been denied before, but he was probably not hungry today. It made her smile though to think he had come to see her because he probably missed her. His joke about staying alive without him made her blush a bit, it seemed she had learned to keep herself together. Rubbing the back of her neck she shrugged and knew learning what she’s learned so far from Ashin had kept her alive.

His drop of bad news made Spencer’s hand fall from her neck and her jaw drop. He was going away when he had just returned to her. Her lips folded into a frown as she shook her head. It couldn’t be this way even though she had another lover he was still someone special to her. Quickly, like a teenager throwing a fit she hit him hard in the chest.

“What do you mean you’re going away? You just got here and I haven’t seen you in a long time and this is the news you bring?”

Crossing her arms she fought back any tears she had, it was different not knowing where he had been, but knowing that he’s going away was a bit rougher to think of. Tilting her head, she looked at him and noticed the way the moonlight shined on him. It was like the last time they had met, every time her and Erich were in the dark.

“Where are you going?”

Erich Lor

E
Erich looked at her and just studied her for a second, apparently she was really rather not pleased with him leaving. Part of him enjoyed that she was so upset and yet another part didn't. He looked at her for a few minutes, and thought about staying, though that was really only for a split second. He valued his own life far too much to put it in danger.

“I don't know yet but, I'm being hunted.” Erich simply said telling her the truth. He was a monster, to both humans and his own kind. There was no place he was accepted, there were a few people who took him for what he was of course, but no planet would hold him for long. Erich was a Monster there was no changing that. He needed to eat people to survive, and that was the way things were.

This was the consequence of his life, and it was exactly why he was being hunted. “Remember that time on Naboo? When I told you what I was to my own people?”

Spencer pondered his question; it had been some time since she had been on Naboo with him. She remembered the other one like him, the female who seemed to not enjoy his company like she did. Her hazel eyes fell from him and looked down to his feet and nodded. Of course she remembered that day, it was that day that she realized what she was to him. Sighing softly, she pushed the memories back from her mind and looked back towards him.

“Of course, you were created to keep them in check. So they’re rebelling against you for that?”

It was a curious existence for Erich, he was meant to keep them in check yet here they were hunting him. Pressing her lips together she pondered if there was a way to hide who he was, though nothing came to mind. He wasn’t a force user, which meant there was nothing that could scramble his identity. Frowning, she nodded.

“So what are you going to do about them? Where are you going to go?”

Erich Lor

E
Erich nodded to her first question, he was “created' to keep them in check. Of course they didn't like this, and they outnumbered him millions to one. It was crazy, and quite ludicrous. There was no way he could fight against them. He could kill hundreds of them, but even then he wouldn't make a dent in them. He needed time, and he needed to become stronger. The outer rim would do that for him, he could become better and perhaps a bit more...subtle.

“The outer Rim.” Erich said as if he had just thought of it. The outer reaches of the galaxy were tough, he had spent time there before, but never made it into wild space. There were all sorts of things in Wild Space, and he was willing to bet he could find something to help him there. He mulled it over and then nodded to himself, Wild Space would be his destination, he knew that now. “Wild Space specifically. I need to get stronger, and unlike you not many can teach me.”

Erich said the last bit with a smile, he was teasing her again. Really he was avoiding the touchy subject, it had actually been a big surprise to himself when he had found the urge to go seek out Spencer and go say goodbye. It was an odd sensation, being attached to something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom