Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Outback Navy Fleet

So I noticed that there's been a shortage of pilots around here. What gives?

Honestly, I'm totally willing to create a sub-faction for the navy or even a small, elite squadron of fighters. What do you think? Ideas?

The Reaper of Won Shasot
[member="Myles Vylumnar"]
I think for the moment, there is no formal Navy for the TKO. I know looking at the pinned posts we have the ships but I don't know about any actual personnel.

[member="Dax Fyre"] If you want I could make a sub-faction specifically for pilots, I know there are quite a few around. Like a small division, squadron, or cell specifically for that kind of thing.

I have no voice in faction leadership at this time, nor does Joza yet technically, as she's yet to accept the nomination that she unanimously clenched.

Honestly guys, I think this Faction may be nearing the end of it's shelf life.

[member="Julius Sedaire"] That's really sad to hear... Hopefully we can keep this going, especially since I just got here. I think we just really need to organize, as I see that many of the faction admins have gone MIA.

Anyway, back to the subject at hand. I'll make a minor faction since I intended to anyway, but I'll list it as neutral. Consider it as an ally/independent cell of TKO... Something like that.

Here is the ad: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/102855-valkyrie-squadron-new-faction/

Feel free to join. I know I've been giving off the impression of "no loyalties", but if this faction becomes something then I'll use it to help out on Doms and whatever. My main loyalties still remain here!

The Reaper of Won Shasot
[member="Julius Sedaire"], [member="Joza Perl"], [member="Myles Vylumnar"]
I think it may be a good idea to create a militia of some sort that is can be quickly assembled. That way we arent a militarized faction, but we do have a quick and able fighting force.

[member="Dax Fyre"]

Agreed. I know that we're more of a story based faction, but we're also a major faction. The FO is our only potential major hostile, but it looks like they're more focused on the GA. Creating a solid npc fighting force to use in skirmishes/invasions/whatever would be a good idea.

Not like, legions of stormtroopers. Militia is a good word :p

The Reaper of Won Shasot
[member="Joza Perl"]
I find it funny that less than a month after the GR and OS fall the GA and FO start duking it out.

I'd just like to be prepared and have a few good fleeters ready to step incase the FO decides the KO has become a bunch of meddling kids.

[member="Dax Fyre"]

From what I've heard, Kaeshana was pretty much the straw that broke the camel's back as the two have been waiting to duke it out. I could be wrong though :p

Yup. I'll be working on some ground units for us to use, perhaps upgrading the Marines already in place.

The Reaper of Won Shasot
[member="Joza Perl"]
I'd like if we capture some more ships or at req or refurb some as well. We really don't have any ships aside from a few frigates and corvettes and the two carriers/ cruisers.

[member="Joza Perl"]

In the light of the support Firemane/Tygaran Alliance received from the Outback at Atrisia and Kaeshana, I'd be cool with making some of our tech available for you guys.

Should be useful for more elite militia units. And we've got plenty of ships.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom