Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Otada'ye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prazutis

Prudii Kyr'am Alor/Mandalorian Elder
2ef81t0.jpg

• Intent: An Elegant Restaurant in Carson City, on Kyrayc.

• Image Credit: Gwinnett Restaurant

• Canon: N/A

• Links: N/A

SETTING INFORMATION
• Structure Name: The Otada'ye

• Classification: Elegant Restaurant

• Affiliation: Prudii Kyr'am
The Confederacy of Independent Systems
The Grim Legion

• Accessibility: The Otada'ye is located on the east side of Carson City, rather easy to find among the other bars and restaurants in the area. Due to the Mandalorian Empire not being allowed on the planet they are not allowed at this establishment.

• Description: The Otada'ye is a 4 story building that each floor has dining areas and even a elegant bar. It serves the finest foods imported from all over the galaxy, if you want it, 99% sure they have it. If they don't have it, they'll get it upon request. Fair warning The Otada'ye is costly.

POINTS OF INTEREST
N/A

SECURITY
Rating: Medium
The Otada'ye is guarded by
Prudii Kyr'am Clan members and
Legion Troopers"]The Grim Legion, Legion Troooers[/url] and
The Grim Legion Mortem Squad

HISTORICAL INFORMATION
The Otada'ye was once a fancy restaurant and lounge. Upon the planets destruction it was abandoned and useless, once Prudii Kyr'am took over Kyrayc the restaurant was returned to it's previous glory and renamed The Otada'ye. The restaurant was design to have an elegant feel for a fancy or formal place to feed the citizens of Kyrayc. Although it was a fancy and formal place it served all citizens no matter if they were rich or poor. It was a great peaceful cozy place to get food. After Prudii Kyr'am took over Kyrayc it remained the same, just a normal fancy formal restaurant. The restaurant has so much security to prevent trouble makers, and peace of mind. Prudii Kyr'am keeps everything well guarded to maintain order, peace and control over everything. It's the way the clan likes it and it WILL NOT change.

Zeradias Mant

Democracy Dies in Darkness
@A'den Kyr'am

Please include at least one paragraph on the structure's history. Detail how it came to be created and why. Talk about the people involved in this structure's history and what role it played and still plays. For historical structures, if you so desire, you can include historical events such as the Gulag Plague, the 400 years of darkness, and the Netherworld event where appropriate.

Zeradias Mant

@A'den Kyr'am

Two sentences hardly constitutes a paragraph, much less one that addresses what the template requires. I would highly recommend making good faith efforts to include this information without copping an attitude with Codex staff.

I see that the security detail is for a Carson City Spaceport. Because this is the structure template, please edit that to reflect only the security of the building which you are submitting.

Zeradias Mant

@A'den Kyr'am

That doesn't really help explain why there is such a significant amount of security forces. The planet seems average in terms of crime and stability and I've not seen anything to indicate this is anything more than a normal restaurant, which typically don't have any security. I'm looking for a plausible justification for everything, whether its because the restaurant is site to illicit activity or something else. If there's no apparent rhyme or reason for all the security, please lower the Security Rating to Low and adjust the linked forces accordingly.

Prazutis

Prudii Kyr'am Alor/Mandalorian Elder
I'm sorry but I will NOT be lowering security rating, I added the reason behind it, and links are fine on my end, so can't do anything on my end.

[member="Zeradias Mant"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom