Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Order of Shadows

TheOneSith.png
The Order of Shadows is an organization of individuals gathered together for a simple goal, to secure knowledge and power for our own ends. We work from the Shadows to achieve our goals, whether they are to gathering ancient relics of power, or overthrow a planetary government that stands in our way. The Order of Shadows welcomes all into its ranks that would seek to secure power and knowledge for themselves. Whether you are Sith, Dark Jedi, Smuggler, Bounty Hunter or any other of unlimited options. The Order shall not turn you away, as long as your motives are true, and you stand by us as we rise to glory, with you at our side.
-----
OOC Info:
Hello! So this is a general advertisement for my new little faction the Order of Shadows. Everyone is welcome here, whether you are a force user or not, you have a chance to rise up through the ranks and join the leadership of the Order, and I look forward to meeting and threading with anyone who decides to stop by. If you have any questions please just ask down below or send me a private message. If you would like to drop by and talk, the link to our discord is just down below, along with our faction page. Thank you for your time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom